PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if anyone knows where I can find instructions for...

Mythirax
23rd November 2012, 03:49 PM
Hey Guys, I went digging in the garage today and found an old lego box. It seems like everything should be here for this specific set, but I can't find the instructions for it :(

If anyone knows where I could find them, would be much appreciated.

It's the space ship all the way on the left of this image (http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/Redboost77/SpacePoliceII.jpg).

Cheers :D

Mythirax
23rd November 2012, 03:56 PM
Ooo, no fuss manage to find them (http://www.toysperiod.com/lego-set-reference/space/space-police-2/lego-6984-galactic-mediator/):D

Krayt
26th November 2012, 08:54 AM
Oh wow!!! i always wanted them as a kid...and still do now!! so jealous

Fungal Infection
26th November 2012, 09:47 AM
Thats my collection pic!!!

Mythirax
27th November 2012, 10:48 AM
Oh wow!!! i always wanted them as a kid...and still do now!! so jealous

Ahah, doesn't look as good as I remember sadly. I was missing a couple of bits and had to replace them with others. But all in all it turned out well. Biggest issue was hunting through the old lego box for the bits. As so many other sets are in here as well :D

Thats my collection pic!!!

Awesome :D !

Bidoofdude
3rd December 2012, 08:30 PM
I have some space police sets, just to let you know. Glad you found your instructions.

Mythirax
3rd December 2012, 10:07 PM
I have some space police sets, just to let you know. Glad you found your instructions.

Have some images of them all setup?

Bidoofdude
9th December 2012, 09:02 AM
They're in pieces, unfortunately. Without instructions. :(
I have a whole bunch of lego things, all in a big tub, from varying lines (most quite old) and most of the instructions are messed up.

Mythirax
9th December 2012, 01:41 PM
They're in pieces, unfortunately. Without instructions. :(
I have a whole bunch of lego things, all in a big tub, from varying lines (most quite old) and most of the instructions are messed up.

Still man, that's pretty awesome ^^