PDA

View Full Version : What lego do you like?

Bidoofdude
2nd December 2012, 03:04 PM
Hi,
I know most of you like Star Wars lego a lot, but what are you interested in.
I got a couple of ninjago sets, when I liked it and other than that, pretty much, I only get star wars.
I'm really into Biker Scouts and Snowtroopers/hoth rebels. I LOVE me a good hoth set.
So, what lego stuff are you into? I want to know.

kaiden
2nd December 2012, 07:16 PM
Hi,
I know most of you like Star Wars lego a lot, but what are you interested in.
I got a couple of ninjago sets, when I liked it and other than that, pretty much, I only get star wars.
I'm really into Biker Scouts and Snowtroopers/hoth rebels. I LOVE me a good hoth set.
So, what lego stuff are you into? I want to know.

love the marvel/dc stuff and really looking forward to the new TMNTs

Trent
2nd December 2012, 07:50 PM
Vintage (1980s) space sets are my thing. Some of the early 90s sets aren't bad either. I still have a few from when I was a kid and would love to build up a collection again.

Maybe when I get that collection room… one day. :o

liegeprime
2nd December 2012, 10:38 PM
City Sets, but since it takes a whole lot of space Ive since demolished my little Lego town and they're all in storage. Ive stopped buying City sets since coz Ive no where to put it anyways but I just couldn't bring myself to selling em away :o

This was my last Lego set purchase way back 2009, I have since demolished that town behind in the pic and this is my now current TF collection room.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2009%20Purchases/Januarypurchase-Lego.jpg

and before that I had this little town within the Tf collection room - sorta like a town that constantly gets Tf "visitors" playing godzilla :p
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/Miscellaneous/Lego%20Town/TFcollection-Australianportion037.jpg
which after some more sets progressed to the first pic above but as I said eats a lot of much needed space so they had to get packed :(

Stug
3rd December 2012, 12:15 AM
Lego City primarily for me too but also the Indiana Jones sets (only missing 2 of them!). Still have my Town sets from the 70s and 80s too.

Had to slow down on collecting Lego too due to lack of display space and now my storage is significantly pressured - not to mention the weight of instructions in the filing cabinet about to break the drawer runner!!

loophole
3rd December 2012, 06:25 AM
pirate Lego was always my favourite, always wanted a pirate ship...

Sharky
3rd December 2012, 11:18 AM
I Like the Marvel DC stuff and the kingdoms sets also the minifigures...

Sam
3rd December 2012, 06:22 PM
Vintage (1980s) space sets are my thing. Some of the early 90s sets aren't bad either. I still have a few from when I was a kid and would love to build up a collection again.

Maybe when I get that collection room… one day. :o

This. Classic Space and 90s Space sets for me all the way.

Raptormesh
3rd December 2012, 11:22 PM
This. Classic Space and 90s Space sets for me all the way.

I had a rather large 90s space set when I was a young'un and missed that terribly. For now I'm just collecting OT Star Wars space fighters, so it's a terribly narrow range and helps me save money for other stuff like board games and macross.

i_amtrunks
4th December 2012, 07:54 AM
I had some 90's Pirates and Castle sets, but nothing to grand, been resisting hunting some dow, the Pirate ships can go for a pretty penny!

I slipped back into lego a few years ago when I got the Batman Tumbler, since then I have slowly enlarged the collection with licensed sets like Potter (Not a big fan of the books or movies, but the Lego HP games hooked me) as well as Superheroes and now LotR/Hobbit. Also nabbed some recent Dino sets. The missus has some Spongebob sets.

So far resisted getting right back into Lego as a substitute for lacklustre TF lines, but that could change at any point!

Bidoofdude
4th December 2012, 04:25 PM
I'm more of a scene or building kind of Star Wars guy. Most of my sets are scenes. You know, hoth, endor etc.
I have a couple of ships though. Really looking forward to 75014 Battle of Hoth. I'll probably get 2. I love me a snowspeeder.
I think I should get some more bikes. (endor)

Gouki
5th December 2012, 11:35 AM
I loved the Indy lines, and a lot of Star Wars stuff, but I'm getting burnt out on the price.

Of the non-licensed stuff, I love the underwater themes, especially the most recent two (Aqua Raiders and Atlantis). I just built the Atlantis portal and thought it was hilarious the skeleton is actually an aqua Raider. Space I find is very hit and miss.

I want to get Ice Planet 2002 because that was my favourite set ever as a kid even if I never owned it.

But my current favourite is definitely Ninjago, since the green box series. I love the vehicles, design gimmicks all of it. It's probably the closest we'll get to Sentai lego. That said Monster Hunters is mighty fine.

bttwlegoshop
6th February 2013, 03:00 PM
Hi,

I mention below my favorite lego games:

Lego Star Wars
Lego Mini figures
Lego Kingdoms
Lego Cars
Lego Racers

Mostly I love to play lego star wars and kingdoms.

Omega Metro
6th February 2013, 04:06 PM
I dont like any lego. I Its too expensive for what it is and when places like BBTS are told they cant sell lego to Australian customers (because of Legos greed) I just think.....stuff em.:)

I do have the Vampire Castle though.:D

bttwlegoshop
6th February 2013, 04:57 PM
I dont like any lego. I Its too expensive for what it is and when places like BBTS are told they cant sell lego to Australian customers (because of Legos greed) I just think.....stuff em.:)

I do have the Vampire Castle though.:D

Hi, Fagnar1

I know that lego expensive game but due to it's best features and graphic design, I love to play.

Slag
6th February 2013, 09:00 PM
Mainly into Starwars Minifigs now and any ships from eps 4-6.

loved all the space stuff as a kid, still got the sets too which is nice.
Blacktron kits were my favorite when i suddenly grew out of it:o

kaiden
8th February 2013, 06:25 PM
the new legends of chima is pretty nice. so fae it bought the hawk one with the 2 crows. their helmets are really damn nice and they have wings :D

i_amtrunks
8th February 2013, 08:07 PM
the new legends of chima is pretty nice. so fae it bought the hawk one with the 2 crows. their helmets are really damn nice and they have wings :D

After buying a few sets and seeing some students with the small wheeled sets, I must agree that this Chima range is fantastic. Much better than the Ninjago line (and gimmick).