PDA

View Full Version : He-Man sketch

Sam
2nd December 2012, 11:14 PM
I did another one. Head looks more the right size this time, however left arm is anatomically inaccurate.

But, I am happy. :)

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/337/e/2/he_man_by_wildspark-d2i36b3.jpg

Slag
3rd December 2012, 05:48 PM
Dude!:eek: That is really good.

Bidoofdude
3rd December 2012, 07:58 PM
That is fantastic, though maybe make his hair a tiny smidget of a bit longer, if you want. Still spot-on as is, though. Awesome work.

5FDP
4th December 2012, 10:20 AM
Was that sketch done by referencing the toy? Like your other sketches, it's very well done :)

Sam
4th December 2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks guys. :)

That is fantastic, though maybe make his hair a tiny smidget of a bit longer, if you want. Still spot-on as is, though. Awesome work.

Yeah, I think he would look better with slightly longer / messier hair.

Was that sketch done by referencing the toy? Like your other sketches, it's very well done :)

Thanks, I did a "generic" buffed figure and did reference the toy for his armour and weapons, though I changed his left wrist guard slightly. I've noticed that some people draw the symbol on his chest slightly differently, and I'm starting to find that theirs looks better (in my opinion).

Megatron
4th December 2012, 10:47 PM
Nice work, I like it!

Slag
5th December 2012, 09:42 AM
I like the shorter hair. Looks like a slightly younger version. (he-man music) He-Teen :p.
Put an autobot symbol on him.
He could be a MOTU/TF Pretender crossover.
early days yet

kup
5th December 2012, 12:37 PM
Yeah that is really good Sam. The proportions and details are well done.

It would be good if you could attempt to draw him in a bit more of a dynamic pose and give him a facial expression. It would add a lot of personality to the sketch.

Sam
5th December 2012, 08:55 PM
@kup - thanks. Yeah, he has this "Okay, now what?" kinda expression at the moment.

I want to try and draw something more interesting next...