PDA

View Full Version : MP Black Rodimus transformation help

TFan1234
4th December 2012, 01:19 AM
I opened my new MP9B Black Rodimus Convoy - such a nice figure however I need help with transforming him into car mode.

How do you tuck the hands/ palms into the space where it is supposed to go in car mode? I can do everything else but once I hit this step the hands keep bumping the rachet of the feet so I can't tab the arms neatly into place and the whole arm/ hand pop out.

Some ppl seem to have no problem with this but some do. So far I have only resorted to take the hands out and storing them in the convoy trailer which is less than ideal. If anyone could help pls.

5FDP
4th December 2012, 08:14 AM
Youtube is your best source on transformation help. Here's one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V68FT39fJbI) for the Takara release of Masterpiece Rodimus Prime which is the same mold anyway. Good luck :)

Trent
4th December 2012, 09:10 AM
Peaughs YouTube review is pretty good as well.

Megatrons Cannon
7th December 2012, 05:24 AM
Best bet is to keep him in his box, such a fragile joint system. I had hoped for more from this figure. I think Trent said it best with viewing Peaughs Youtube channel.

TFan1234
8th December 2012, 12:33 AM
Thanks guys.
I finally managed to tuck the hands in after pushing the feet rachets in more, after the the feet have tucked in in the car mode.

That leaves a little bit of a gap on the side between the arm and car body but still ok. Car mode still looks best with the hands removed (which can be easily done and easily reversed).

It is still a beautiful figure despite QC issues.