PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Canada!!!

Megatrons Cannon
7th December 2012, 04:47 AM
Hi All,

As the title says I am from Canada(please don't hold that against me:p). My main Transformers interests are G1 and Megatron(gun mode preferred). Im also into 3rd party stuff the reflects G1.

Dan.

Trent
7th December 2012, 07:11 AM
Hello and welcome to the boards!

5FDP
7th December 2012, 10:08 AM
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6158/drunkprime.jpg

Megatron
7th December 2012, 10:19 AM
Gun mode preferred? Interesting.

GoktimusPrime
7th December 2012, 10:28 AM
Wow... I was actually singing the Canadian national anthem just half an hour ago! (I kid you not) :eek:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb_genwarpath.jpg

1orion2many
7th December 2012, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the board and apologies for Goks singing:p:D

KalEl
7th December 2012, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the boards !!!

MEGATRONS CANNON sounds like an awesome band name!

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/KalElofKrypton87/44583114.jpg

Bidoofdude
7th December 2012, 07:45 PM
Nice to meet you. Hope you have a good time communicating with us. We're alright and we're not as mean as those on other boards, as I have found.

liegeprime
8th December 2012, 12:00 AM
MABUHAY AND WELCOME!!!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/DSC02117.jpg

Megatrons Cannon
8th December 2012, 10:26 AM
Than you all!!

Gun mode preferred? Interesting.

Yes Im a G1 fan, not beastwhatever/ Energon/ all the others fan. However I do enjoy the newer Animated and Prime cartoons, still dont care for the plane chopper version.

Bidoofdude
8th December 2012, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I'm a gun Meggy guy myself.

Megatron
10th December 2012, 10:19 AM
Than you all!!

Yes Im a G1 fan, not beastwhatever/ Energon/ all the others fan. However I do enjoy the newer Animated and Prime cartoons, still dont care for the plane chopper version.

Ah. I like ALL versions - minus anything Beast/Predacon (I don't consider those to be versions of the same character, and in canon I don't think they are anyway.)

Anyways, welcome. :)

GoktimusPrime
10th December 2012, 10:47 AM
Yes Im a G1 fan, not beastwhatever/ Energon/ all the others fan.
BEASTIES!!

Ah. I like ALL versions - minus anything Beast/Predacon (I don't consider those to be versions of the same character, and in canon I don't think they are anyway.)
When the Beast Wars toys first came out (so before the cartoon was out), the toy bios and comic portrayed them as being continuations of the Autobots and Decepticons - i.e. that Optimus Primal was Optimus Prime in a new form and Megatron was G1 Megatron etc. But then when Vancouver based Mainframe Entertainment made the cartoon, they threw that out the window and created a new canonical premise where the Maximals and Predacons were NOT the Autobots and Decepticons with new modes, but rather the descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons - centuries after the Autobot-Decepticon "Great War" had ended and the old factions were officially disbanded.

I think Beasties Megatron is a great character; whereas G1 Megatron was more inclined to use direct force, BW Megtron used guile/deception and played everyone (allies and enemies) off each other in order to obtain his goals. As Beasties Megatron once adaptly said, "Deception is the better part of valour." :)

Megatron
10th December 2012, 11:39 AM
BEASTIES!!

When the Beast Wars toys first came out (so before the cartoon was out), the toy bios and comic portrayed them as being continuations of the Autobots and Decepticons - i.e. that Optimus Primal was Optimus Prime in a new form and Megatron was G1 Megatron etc. But then when Vancouver based Mainframe Entertainment made the cartoon, they threw that out the window and created a new canonical premise where the Maximals and Predacons were NOT the Autobots and Decepticons with new modes, but rather the descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons - centuries after the Autobot-Decepticon "Great War" had ended and the old factions were officially disbanded.

I think Beasties Megatron is a great character; whereas G1 Megatron was more inclined to use direct force, BW Megtron used guile/deception and played everyone (allies and enemies) off each other in order to obtain his goals. As Beasties Megatron once adaptly said, "Deception is the better part of valour." :)

To each their own. ;)

Sam
10th December 2012, 07:44 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. :)