PDA

View Full Version : Generations Bruticus mix up?

Ae-Evolution
7th December 2012, 05:45 PM
I just bought Swindle a while ago and am hoping to get the complete Bruticus. I is possible to mix and match the parts? I did notice Swindle had some big hands in his legs but I'm still not sure. Could I use him as an arm and (eg) Blast off as a leg?

Paulbot
7th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Yes. Any of the limbs can transform into either an arm or a leg, just like the original Bruticus (and other "Scramble City" type combiners).

It's not well advertised so many people missed it, but it was mentioned early on when they announced.

ILikeSoundwave
7th December 2012, 07:03 PM
You can even put Brawl as a arm and Vortex as a leg.

griffin
7th December 2012, 07:17 PM
You could even have all four limbs as the one character... like drones. :p

Ae-Evolution
8th December 2012, 12:27 AM
Okay, I ran off to my locals to find some more, and found Onslaught at Kmart and Vortex at Target (FUUUUUUUUUUU, they were expensive). Swindle makes a nice arm but Vortex makes a crappy leg. If anyone see's a Blast Off or Brawl west side (Altona, Point Cook), give me a heads up.

http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/16/60/39/49/img_0816.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=241&u=16603949)

Bidoofdude
14th December 2012, 03:07 PM
They have Blast Off at Chaddy Target.

Ae-Evolution
20th December 2012, 01:11 AM
Damn, shame that's out of my reach, the furthest I can travel is to Richmond. It's so annoying being on the west side sometimes, everything else is so far away.

Bidoofdude
20th December 2012, 02:12 PM
I'm in the western side, around Williamstown and the Newport area. (won't tell exactly)
It's not too far a drive and it seems to be quite worth it, as they have quite a few TF-stocked stores. It'll take you about half an hour, if not less.
I just realised I've been to every TRU in Victoria, besides Doncaster. That's something so far back in my mind that I didn't realise until now. Weird. :confused:;)

Ae-Evolution
20th December 2012, 11:58 PM
I'm in the western side, around Williamstown and the Newport area. (won't tell exactly)
It's not too far a drive and it seems to be quite worth it, as they have quite a few TF-stocked stores. It'll take you about half an hour, if not less.
I just realised I've been to every TRU in Victoria, besides Doncaster. That's something so far back in my mind that I didn't realise until now. Weird. :confused:;)

I'm only on my learners so can't drive there myself just quite yet.

Bidoofdude
21st December 2012, 12:40 PM
Oh, thats fine. You could catch a bus if you really wanted to.

SuspectimusPrime
22nd December 2012, 02:04 AM
You could even have all four limbs as the one character... like drones. :p

Someone should totally do a G2 FOC Onslaught body with 4x regular FOC Swindle limbs - pure yellowy goodness ;)

And if price/skill permits, do a head swap with the future release FOC Wreckers Impactor's Emirate Xaaron's combiner head... And you're in business :cool:

Mythirax
27th December 2012, 06:51 AM
Someone should totally do a G2 FOC Onslaught body with 4x regular FOC Swindle limbs - pure yellowy goodness ;

Haha, at least it would stand out in the crowd pretty damn well.