PDA

View Full Version : Premium Blackout and Ironhide Pics

jaydisc
10th January 2008, 11:15 AM
http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12238

I've been trying to get a couple spare Ironhides, so this might have to do. They both look good, but I don't think I like the window frosting or hood insignia on Ironhide. The paint apps for the robot are improved though.

i_amtrunks
10th January 2008, 11:29 AM
The paint apps for the robot are improved though.

They couldn't have gotten any worse now could they? :p

Hasbro should have painted Scorpy like that from the get-go. Since I already have both figures, these are a massive pass for me.

STL
10th January 2008, 10:20 PM
I don't think I like the window frosting or hood insignia on Ironhide.

Concurred. It just doesn't look right. I do like the smokestacks being painted though. I'll likely get it anyway since there won't be much at retail in coming months.

And boy do I feel sorry for those that forked cash out for the Lawson Blackout only for it to be offered here in the Premium series.

Thanatos
11th January 2008, 11:19 AM
Will get Blackout and get rid of my old one, mainly because this is a far nicer paintjob.

TheDirtyDigger
11th January 2008, 11:35 AM
And boy do I feel sorry for those that forked cash out for the Lawson Blackout only for it to be offered here in the Premium series.

LOL yeah. I'm just glad I only paid $50 for mine now. Wonder how much he will retail at.

I already painted a loose Scorponok I had like that. Wonder if the guy that paid $3400USD for his Jin Saotome Blackout has seen this one yet.