PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Energon Terrorcons!

lcz128
3rd July 2008, 09:29 PM
Like the title says!
Want:
Divebomb x 3
Command Ravage x 1 -->dats70sdude
insecticon x 1 -->Krayt
cruellock x 2 :) -->Krayt x1

Got a little display I'm cooking up :D

tentative update pending replies from sellers!

ChlorHex
5th July 2008, 07:18 PM
Eh, u building up an army, ya?
Much like what I did before... really awesome when u've got all the little bots surrounding the big guys.
I may have some spares left over... not too sure if I've traded em off already.
Gimme a couple of days and I'll check and get back to u, ya? :)

Krayt
5th July 2008, 07:57 PM
Interested in the Japanese Exclusive repaints?? i've got spares of Insecticon and cruellock

jaydisc
5th July 2008, 09:03 PM
I love the direction you're going in. I suspect these will be repainted and renamed to fit into your Classics collection?

dirge
6th July 2008, 12:32 AM
Interested in the Japanese Exclusive repaints?? i've got spares of Insecticon and cruellock

These?

http://www.cliffbee.com/reviews/images/chromehorn.gif
http://www.cliffbee.com/reviews/images/magmatype.gif

iceburn
6th July 2008, 12:34 AM
oh no....dirge..u just tempted me there

iceburn
6th July 2008, 12:42 AM

how much are you selling them for? am interested

Krayt
6th July 2008, 12:59 AM
Yep, that's them

Think they came in around the price of a deluxe after postage etc etc....

I'm not much of a seller.... so have no idea. Only have these through an ordering problem

STL
6th July 2008, 01:05 AM
how much are you selling them for? am interested

:eek: Would u believe I just made an offer too? :confused:

They are very nice indeed. I've had my eyes on them for awhile but they are htf at a decent price b/c often you'll be paying thru the roof for international shipping.

Krayt
6th July 2008, 01:22 AM
There is a que boys.... LCZ128, Iceburn, STL.... now make an offer, and if the person before you says neigh, i'll consider what you've said

STL
6th July 2008, 01:29 AM
There is a que boys.... LCZ128, Iceburn, STL.... now make an offer, and if the person before you says neigh, i'll consider what you've said

Well since I'm last, I'll have to give in. :( Sif go out tonight when I said I wouldn't. Grumbles! My offer in any event would've been $60 including Stealth BB if there in the unlikeliest of chances the two before me give in. Do take it guys, great chance and no hassle w/ eBay.

Krayt
6th July 2008, 01:34 AM
Last yes.... but also the only so far...

iceburn
6th July 2008, 01:42 AM
what's the condition like? Loose or MISB? Complete with instructions?

[edit]
For reference: it will cost about $70 to get both off BBTS at the moment but of cos, its always a ridiculous price to pay now....

lcz has first dibs, so he can have the first say...
i'm letting STL go next as I was just asking and will look forward to BBTS having a sale in future to grab them.

STL
6th July 2008, 01:45 AM
Hey lcz since ur first in queue, I'd rather give u my Energon ones if u do get these b/c I know ur planning to customise them so I'd be happy to give u my Energon ones for these b/c the Energon ones are cheaper and I'd rather not have these rare Superlink ones be painted over. As always tho, up to you though.

Oh, and just saw ur txt now. My phone's been off most of the day between footy and then a lil work then dinner and coffee. Sorwee! :( I'd have sent First Aid over if I knew earlier!

lcz128
6th July 2008, 01:17 PM
slowpoke! Stop taking forever to read msgs. Hah.
Can't really say what exactly I'm doing with the terrorcons, but it'll be FUN! :)
That and I need to get a good camera to use...

Thanks again guys- I've put in my offer, and hope that Krayt's cool with that. :)

Also, I *do* need a few divebomb type tfs. Anyone? ^^;;;

iceburn
20th July 2008, 09:55 PM
what's the condition like? Loose or MISB? Complete with instructions?

[edit]
For reference: it will cost about $70 to get both off BBTS at the moment but of cos, its always a ridiculous price to pay now....

lcz has first dibs, so he can have the first say...
i'm letting STL go next as I was just asking and will look forward to BBTS having a sale in future to grab them.

woot..with the recent 18% discount..each of these two figures would be anbout $20+!! is there any difference for Desert Jaguar?

lcz128
20th July 2008, 10:07 PM
Don't know if krayt still is going through with it :(

iceburn
20th July 2008, 10:29 PM
ahhh...he didn't reply back??

STL
20th July 2008, 10:54 PM
ahhh...he didn't reply back??

I grabbed him a Stealth BB but he didn't reply either and I've since returned it. :confused:

lcz128
21st July 2008, 06:26 AM
he's replied! He's trying to find it in his stuff but hasn't had any luck. :(

Krayt
21st July 2008, 10:36 AM
My ENTIRE selection of doubled-up figures has VANISHED!!!!

I'm not talking many, but 2 sealed Japanese Scouts is a little more important than a junker Hotshot. I've kept a lid on these guys for years and now they are GONE