PDA

View Full Version : Lego Cuusoo Results Are Out!

Bidoofdude
21st December 2012, 12:51 PM
Great Scott!
Results from the latest review of Lego CUUSOO sets have been released and this time, it looks like the Back To The Future Delorrean Time Machine is the one!
This time, 4 models created by Lego fans were selected for review, after reaching 10,000 votes. The 4 were:
-The EVE online Rafter ship
-The Modular Western Town
-The BTTF Delorrean Time Machine
-The Legend of Zelda
This round seemed like more of a contest to see what set best fit the guidelines and it seems that the good ol' Delorrean took the gold!

This set seems to be the best option by CUUSOO, as it is in a good size range and seems to be the most well-known of the projects.
The third CUUSOO will be released around January and no price has been revealed yet.
Converse about it and tell us what you think.

I wish the UCS Sandcrawler luck in the next review.
Bidoofdude, out.

llamatron
21st December 2012, 02:33 PM
Stupid dumb Lone Ranger licensing means we won't get the Modular Western Town.

argh Lego licenses are the worst ever even though they stop them from going broke...

GoktimusPrime
21st December 2012, 07:52 PM
OMG... I wonder what they call these toys in Japan! :eek:

M-bot
21st December 2012, 08:23 PM
Of all those entries, the BTTF ones are the only 'definite buy' for me. Will be looking forward to these sets, although I've never seen the Cuusoo sets at retail before - where do these things normally sell? Or have they not been sold previously?

Bidoofdude
21st December 2012, 09:06 PM
They sell at the online lego shop for a little while and are available at various other places.