PDA

View Full Version : Collector Club Nightbeat Comic preview.

griffin
5th July 2008, 12:42 AM
As the official collector club gets ready to finally open up pre-orders for Nightbeat and the Seacons, they have posted up on the website, a 5 page preview of the comic that comes with Nightbeat.

http://www.transformersclub.com/

07/03/08 - Club Exclusive Nightbeat Comic Preview!
First, a quick update on the pre-orders. The module is ready but we are making some final tweaks to our system to ensure that their are no technical snafu's once it goes live. We want everyone to be able to order it without the system coming down due to the large traffic volume we expect after the launch.

Now, as we get ready to put the pre-order page up, we figured we would give you some sneak peaks at everything that will be coming with Nightbeat and the Seacons. First up, a 5 page preview of the Digest comic that will be included with the Nightbeat toy...

What are two of the strongest Dinobots, Slag and Sludge, doing with Nightbeat and his Headmaster ally Siren? And who is following the the crew to one of the most dangerous asteroid colonies in the galaxy? Friend, foe or both? These questions are just part of the mystery Nightbeat must solve in the all-new Timelines story "Cheap Shots."

Timelines brings you another great story from the Classicverse, set in one of the most beloved and popular Transformers Universes ever! Written by Forest Lee and featuring cover art by Thomas Deer with interior art by Dan Khanna.

As soon as the pre-order details and exact pricing is up, I'll see who here wants them.

STL
5th July 2008, 12:49 AM
I'll want one. But after they put up the new collectors club combiner scout up too. I won't be getting one since I ain't a member. :rolleyes:

iceburn
5th July 2008, 12:53 AM
I'll want one. But after they put up the new collectors club combiner scout up too. I won't be getting one since I ain't a member. :rolleyes:

you can always order via me or Paul
i'm still intending to get the Lithos set still

STL
5th July 2008, 08:55 AM
you can always order via me or Paul
i'm still intending to get the Lithos set still

How else do u think I was planning to get one. :p

GoktimusPrime
5th July 2008, 10:21 AM
I'd be interested in the Seacons. :)

liegeprime
5th July 2008, 11:03 AM
oooh im IN!

kup
5th July 2008, 11:15 AM
I am in for Nightbeat.

I want the Seacons but hate the Clown colors....I think that I will wait for original G1 colors.

Zippo
5th July 2008, 09:56 PM
Wouldn't get Nightbeat normally, but damn him for coming with a comic..

Paulbot
5th July 2008, 11:37 PM
Is no one going to comment on how wrong Minerva looks? She makes it to Hasbro and becomes unrecognisable.

STL
6th July 2008, 12:56 AM
Is no one going to comment on how wrong Minerva looks? She makes it to Hasbro and becomes unrecognisable.

I did but I imagined that she would get hurt and that'd open up the Minerva repaint of Nightbeat down the line (which would be relatively cheap cos they wouldn't have to design a new head. I prefer the GF Chromia repaint as Minerva though.