PDA

View Full Version : Help with 6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout in Victoria

Mechbiter
26th December 2012, 01:56 AM
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to hunt down a 6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout at the moment and am not having much luck locally.
If any of you Vic guys spot one can you give me a heads up on where and how much?

Cheers.

Gouki
26th December 2012, 07:32 AM
I haven't been to the shops since a week before Christmas but I remember Toy World, Toy Land and Big W Ballarat having at least one. Don't remember the price though, sorry.

I'll be back in Ballarat later this week, and will have another peek.

Mechbiter
26th December 2012, 01:48 PM
Cheers Gouki... Ballarat is a fairly pleasent drive from here, so the heads up is appreciated. Let me know where, if you can and how much but only if you're crusing around. Don't go to too much effort. :)

M-bot
26th December 2012, 03:34 PM
Shop4me.com.au have it for $84.99 (for today at least - their prices do go up and down at times), they're in Lygon Street Brunswick East, but they mail out mainly - very reasonable shipping when I've dealt with them and super fast too.

Here's the URL to the set I think you're looking for: http://www.shopforme.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34_113&products_id=510

Good luck!

STL
28th December 2012, 10:36 AM
TRU Northland had a few

Mechbiter
1st January 2013, 07:05 PM
Well my holidays have come and gone and I didn't get to Ballarat or Melbourne so I've just tried M-Bot's suggestion. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for looking, guys. Much appreciated.

Mechbiter
18th January 2013, 10:56 AM
My stuff arrived from shopforme, well packed in about a week (they were on holidays, so that was fair). I ended up picking up both big marvel sets but have not had a chance to build them yet. All in all, very happy.
Thanks again for all the imput.

M-bot
5th February 2013, 07:25 PM
My stuff arrived from shopforme, well packed in about a week (they were on holidays, so that was fair). I ended up picking up both big marvel sets but have not had a chance to build them yet. All in all, very happy.
Thanks again for all the imput.

Glad it's worked out for you mate:)