PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Perth!

ChlorHex
5th July 2008, 03:52 AM
Hey there!

Just thought I'd say "Hi" to everyone.
I was a very quiet member on the old board... choosing to just lurk around and not talking much.
Anyhow, I've been collecting TF toys for over 20 yrs with most of my stuff being bought and then sold or traded off after awhile due to my short attention span (and when I needed funds for bills to be paid).
Used to be a very anal MISB toy collector... always buying spares to open up for display but these days I'm over that (well, kinda :p).

Anyway, I'm always keen on trading toys so yeah... hopefully I'll get to do some trades with some folks here real soon.

Oh yeah, besides the usual bots, I also collect Marvel Legends and Japanese tokusatsu action figures :D

STL
5th July 2008, 08:50 AM
hey, welcome back, mate. I remember u, been awhile!

GoktimusPrime
5th July 2008, 09:16 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg

Vector Sigma 13
5th July 2008, 09:36 AM
Howdy.

Kyle
5th July 2008, 09:54 AM
Another Perth fan. :p

liegeprime
5th July 2008, 10:02 AM
Welcome again! :D

Pulse
5th July 2008, 10:15 AM
Hey there :)

Another quiet one, Ay? ;)

Autocon
5th July 2008, 10:52 AM
any beast wars? he says angelicly:)

Sam
5th July 2008, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the forum. :D

1orion2many
5th July 2008, 03:34 PM
:)Welcome back to the Loonie fringe:D

ChlorHex
5th July 2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome back guys.

Do check out my blog for stuff to trade in the near future (it hasn't been updated for ages tho :p)

Robzy
5th July 2008, 04:59 PM
Welcome back :)

ChlorHex
5th July 2008, 05:02 PM
any beast wars? he says angelicly:)

Got heaps, man :D
I lurve em beasties bots... it's what got me really started with collecting TF again.
Unfortunately my BW collection and spares are all at my folks' place and I haven't had the chance to ship em over yet :(

genechan
5th July 2008, 05:51 PM
Hi~!

Geminii
6th July 2008, 12:23 AM
'Sup dude.

Thinking of turning up at Nexus in July?

ChlorHex
6th July 2008, 12:32 AM
'Sup dude.

Thinking of turning up at Nexus in July?

Very very tempted...
Gotta really behave myself in the next couple of days and get back into my wife's good books then she'll not be on my case. Heh :D

liegeprime
6th July 2008, 12:51 AM
Ooooh did you post that your collection pic in the Grapple thread. Id looove to see your collection up close - love those glass cases (saw in your blog)! It makes the collection more sophisticated and store display quality like. Alas Im stuck with MDF DIY shelves - way cheaper.:D

Bartrim
6th July 2008, 05:02 PM
Welcome back to Ozformers

ChlorHex
7th July 2008, 04:19 AM
Ooooh did you post that your collection pic in the Grapple thread. Id looove to see your collection up close - love those glass cases (saw in your blog)! It makes the collection more sophisticated and store display quality like. Alas Im stuck with MDF DIY shelves - way cheaper.:D

hey liege, I'll try to find some time (and my camera... kinda lost it) and post up some pics real soon.

the shelves aren't expensive, mate (well, waaaaay cheaper than what u can get from the usual furniture stores for something of a similar size).
got em from IKEA for 125 bucks each... the prices have now gone down to 85 or 95 bucks per piece now.
a real steal :)

Soundwarp
7th July 2008, 08:52 AM
Welcome!

iceburn
7th July 2008, 09:21 AM
welcome back bro!!!!!

The Singapore Toy Convention did look cool.
Looks like we've missed out on that. :D