PDA

View Full Version : GEN FOC Autobot Minions 2-pack bios (Data Discs)

griffin
1st January 2013, 09:47 PM
Looks like these have been released somewhere (probably in Asia), and the bios/card-backs have been posted up (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-generations-fall-of-cybertron-autobot-data-disc-bios/26471/).

Autobot Rewind is with Sunder, and Eject is with Ramhorn. (Steeljaw is packed in with Blaster)

Eject and Rewind are the same mould, which is different to the Rumble/Frenzy mould (same transformation - mostly newly sculpted parts).
Sunder is a straight redeco of Laserbeak/Buzzsaw.
Ramhorn is a completely new mould.

AUTOBOT REWIND remembers everything. This makes him an excellent spy, though data overload often causes crushing headaches. Luckily, SUNDER is there, to soothe his friend's aching cicuits with the gentle thunder of the dubstep beats he loves.

EJECT honestly believes that the AUTOBOTS and the DECEPTICONS could just agree to resolve their disputes through some friendly competition, then the entire war could be brought to an end. RAMHORN disagrees. He'd rather spike a DECPTICON on his horn than spike a ball in the end zone.

1AZRAEL1
1st January 2013, 09:56 PM
I like what they have done with ramhorn, but no steeljaw. I'll buy em when they come out on the shelves.

Ploughmans Lunch
2nd January 2013, 08:02 PM
Ahaha, dubstep.

Mythirax
3rd January 2013, 01:58 PM
I'm really loving all the FoC stuff. Can't wait to get my hands on more of it.