PDA

View Full Version : Flashback - Hasbro Toyfair catalogues 80s & 90s on ebay

griffin
1st January 2013, 10:37 PM
Someone has up on ebay, some Hasbro Toyfair catalogues from the 80s and 90s, and posted up some sample images, which includes some Transformers.

The ebay auction links and mirrored images can be seen here (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/featured-ebay-auctions-32/hasbro-1982-1995-toy-fair-retailers-catalog-scans-images-176585/)... it will be good if a fan from one of the major fan-sites gets them and posts up full scans of the Transformers pages, as we've seen in the past some prototypes that were slightly different colours to their final release colours.

Bidoofdude
2nd January 2013, 08:55 PM
Those are kinda interesting. Any different colours? I'm pretty sure I saw a blue rim on G1 Wheelie that's not on the actual toy.

Tetsuwan Convoy
2nd January 2013, 09:43 PM
Those are kinda interesting. Any different colours? I'm pretty sure I saw a blue rim on G1 Wheelie that's not on the actual toy.

Ooo! Oh yeah. I bet the catalogues are full of pre-production models too!

griffin
3rd January 2013, 01:33 AM
At least by the time the catalogues were done (after these retailer catalogues were done up), the pre-production figures in those photos were closer in form and colour to the final figures.