PDA

View Full Version : Any Alternators?

genechan
5th July 2008, 06:35 PM
Heya,

I know my chances of actually find any of these are pretty slim, but I am after any Alternators. I am looking for Prowl, Sliverstreak (Bluestreak) and Tracks in particular, but if you find any please let me know :D

Even if you are interstate, let me know, and if I am interested I might send you money to pick it up for me.

Many thanks in advance~!

Tober
8th July 2008, 04:10 AM
This guy has Rodimus up for grabs for AU$54 inc shipping. It's one of the better prices I've seen and the Ford GT is a great Alternators mold, although the Mirage (blue) version is more realistically colored.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140247234052&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1123

Burn
8th July 2008, 07:14 AM
Are you after boxed or would you be okay with loose and dusty?

Because I MIGHT be able to help you out with Silverstreak. But you're not getting Prowl (while I may have both Alt and BT Prowl they're different enough to warrant me keeping both) and Tracks (he's got those lovely Reprolabels and i'm not giving them up!) :p

-edit-

Found a Prowl for you! (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformers-Altenator-Prowl_W0QQitemZ120277651250QQihZ002QQcategoryZ753Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) - Ends just before 1pm today.

genechan
8th July 2008, 11:30 PM
Are you after boxed or would you be okay with loose and dusty?

Because I MIGHT be able to help you out with Silverstreak. But you're not getting Prowl (while I may have both Alt and BT Prowl they're different enough to warrant me keeping both) and Tracks (he's got those lovely Reprolabels and i'm not giving them up!) :p

-edit-

Found a Prowl for you! (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformers-Altenator-Prowl_W0QQitemZ120277651250QQihZ002QQcategoryZ753Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) - Ends just before 1pm today.

I don't mind really, only cos I got my Meister loose :)

:P I am interested in Silverstreak.

And thanks for the link~

This guy has Rodimus up for grabs for AU$54 inc shipping. It's one of the better prices I've seen and the Ford GT is a great Alternators mold, although the Mirage (blue) version is more realistically colored.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140247234052&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1123

Cheers thanks :)

GoktimusPrime
9th July 2008, 09:18 AM
Binaltechs are better IMO - although I' guess the after-market prices for Alternators would be cheaper than BT. But just so you know, BTs are much better quality (die-cast metal + superior paints = win). :)

Pulse
9th July 2008, 11:03 AM
But when you're on a budget...

A boxed Alt = $40-50 approx.

where as

A boxed Binaltech = $90 +

If there are times when you can buy 2 Alts for the price of 1 Binaltech, What option would you take?

kup
9th July 2008, 11:24 AM
But when you're on a budget...

A boxed Alt = $40-50 approx.

where as

A boxed Binaltech = $90 +

If there are times when you can buy 2 Alts for the price of 1 Binaltech, What option would you take?

Find me a Boxed $40-50 Alt Mirage please :p

Pulse
9th July 2008, 11:33 AM
I said a boxed Alt... not a fishbowled Mirage :D

Then again, I acquired my sealed Mirage from a Canadian Contact through Ebay for $45 approx. around about Feb 2007 so all I can say is ":p"

Tropisetron
9th July 2008, 12:35 PM
I got my mirage MISB when i swapped a 30dollars toy with another collector. That was a good bargain!

iceburn
9th July 2008, 12:49 PM
I got my mirage MISB when i swapped a 30dollars toy with another collector. That was a good bargain!

i swapped my Alt Mirage MISB for Alt Nemesis Prime MISb bought at $20. *keke* with a Singapore seller

genechan
9th July 2008, 02:24 PM
I got my Alternator Meister for $30. The guy had no idea on what he was worth, so he said he just halved the price you would get for a boxed Meister.

Kinda annoyed now, cos a friend of mine got Silverstreak, she had no idea who he was or has any idea about Transformers >> grrr

Tober
9th July 2008, 02:34 PM
Binaltechs are better IMO - although I' guess the after-market prices for Alternators would be cheaper than BT. But just so you know, BTs are much better quality (die-cast metal + superior paints = win). :)

There are pros and cons for both lines. Binaltechs are nice as display/collector pieces if you intend not to transform them much, otherwise Alternators are better toys in that they won't get paint chips and have more posability due to lack of diecast.

I've had both BT and Alt Silver/Streak on my shelf for a while. Alt Silverstreak is holding up better where as BT Streak has lost some stiffness in its legs and knees. And I would challenge anyone to tell the difference between them without picking them up. There are only a few where the enamel paint makes a big difference (Smokescreen, Skids...).