5th July 2008, 07:27 PM
An absolute monstrosity:

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/JinsDangerousToys/Guiltar.html

STL
5th July 2008, 11:47 PM
I dunno, weird to me.

Pulse
6th July 2008, 02:42 PM
First time I'd heard of this guy, & the only thought that comes to mind is = :confused:

GoktimusPrime
6th July 2008, 04:23 PM
Remind me to show you the issue where he appears in next time you come over, Pulse. :)

Also, the character's name should be spelt as "Guiltor"

lcz128
7th July 2008, 06:42 AM
I just love that little caption on the transwikia page:

Preparing to complete the preparation for completion.

liegeprime
7th July 2008, 07:05 AM
I think I remember that character ... read it online, Didn't realize Starscream's ghost was powering it, no wonder it went against Megsy as well.

i_amtrunks
7th July 2008, 08:38 AM
it's an interesting design for a very obscure character.

But the figure really does look like he has gotten two separate toys and mashed them together at the waist (which is of course what he did). Yet another Saotome figure I'm not impressed with. :(

Soundwarp
7th July 2008, 08:42 AM
Wow it looks great in the pics, he should customise a paint scheme!

Pipesqueak
7th July 2008, 04:47 PM
I have heard the name Guiltor before but had no idea who the character was. As for the custom, I like it, especially the alt-mode, which looks sort of protoform-ish.

Gutsman Heavy
7th July 2008, 05:07 PM
Guiltor looks terrible, this custom captures that nicely

Paulbot
7th July 2008, 08:24 PM
I can't wait to see what he does with Animated Soundwave's Guitar. :D

Kyle
7th July 2008, 09:06 PM
That's what I read at first... Jin's Guitar... :o

iceburn
7th July 2008, 11:02 PM
That's what I read at first... Jin's Guitar... :o

hahaha, the SAME!!!!!!! Hi^5 to that
didn't wanna express it now but since you have...it's really funny

GoktimusPrime
8th July 2008, 11:32 AM
In Jin's defence, TF wiki has mispelt Guiltor as "Guiltar" and I suspect he might've pulled the spelling for that character off TF Wiki (*sigh* TF wiki has so many errors...)

TF76
8th July 2008, 05:56 PM
I don’t mind it, a lest it still looks like a Transformer, I’m generally not into his stuff, it’s the way he paints things. I don’t get the transformers looking like something out of Warhammer style.

To me it’s like there is too much contrast in colors, like there is more interested in trying to force out details, than add realism. Transformers are generally big enough to cast a lot of their own shadows and the detail is there already. Plus there is more realistic ways to simulate metal than roughly dry brushing silver over black. :rolleyes:

Mind you I’ve never done a custom transformer and painted any type of figure this size in about 5 year, so good on him for doing it.