PDA

View Full Version : Mid-year 2013 Star Wars minifigures revealed!

Bidoofdude
11th January 2013, 03:56 PM
On Hothbricks, it seems that someone knows the minfigures for the next 2013 sets.
http://www.hothbricks.com/2013/01/lego-star-wars-2013-les-minifigs-a-venir/#comments
I like where this is going.
There's so many to choose from!!!!
I'll probably want at least: Jango, Young Boba, Max Rebo, Ree
Yees, Poggle the Lesser, Nikto, Yoda and Dooku.
Too many sets!!! This is why I dread our prices here. I've yet to get the palace or skiff so I'm in hot water.
On the plus side, it looks like there's going to be a good variety of figures to put in the Palace or Sarlaac battle with all the combined Jabba/Tatooine sets.
Looking foward to it. :D

Bidoofdude
13th January 2013, 10:48 AM
The Sail Barge is coming out mid-year and I am quite angry at myself, as I still haven't picked up:
Jabba's Palace, Desert Skiff or the Rancor pit and I plan on getting the duel on Geonosis and Sail Barge as well.
This would be a heck of a lot easier if I went to America. Trip time!:D

Sutton
15th January 2013, 06:42 AM
I missed the previous Sail Barge and still regret it, as well as both versions of the Gunship (I have the LAAT/C that came with the ATOT however). So I'm keen to see how these shape up.

I also still haven't picked up the Sail Barge or Skiff, but they're both on pretty good clearance prices at Kmart at the moment ($129 IIRC) so perhaps now is the time.

Sutton
15th January 2013, 06:45 AM
Disappointing there's no new B-Wing in there to go with really nice recent A, X and Y fighters. No new TIE's either.