PDA

View Full Version : TFPrime Soundwave Legion class toy

griffin
16th January 2013, 07:15 PM
We don't get to see the actual toy, but the Hasbro instruction archive has revealed the existence of a Legion class Soundwave toy (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-prime-beast-hunters-cyberverse-legion-class-soundwave/26565/)... and the instructions suggest it will be part of the Beast Hunters series.

It's not part of wave 1, so is probably part of wave 2.

With the Airachnid and Smokescreen toys in wave 1, this figure will mean all the main cast from the first two seasons (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Prime_%28cartoon%29#Cast) will now be in the smaller (Cyberverse) size classes. It also covers all but Insecticon and Jet Vehicon minor robot cast as well... allowing kids (and fans) to collect and play out the cartoon episodes cheaply. (cheaper than buying the bigger toys)

UltraMarginal
17th January 2013, 08:21 AM
looking at the instructions, its nearly as complex as the deluxe toy!

I am looking forward to a full set of cyberverse characters.

5FDP
17th January 2013, 08:58 AM
Should have been Commander class, not Legion. Starscream is going to tower over him.

Mythirax
21st January 2013, 04:59 PM
He is going to look awesome with all my other ones :D:D:D

liegeprime
21st January 2013, 07:59 PM
Yay! Bring it on!
:D:D

Hursticon
23rd January 2013, 07:26 PM
2013 really is shaping up to be 'The Year of The Soundwave' IMO, I'll be adding this bloke to the collective along with his Beast Hunter (Universe 1.0 Colour Scheme Homaging) Dlx counterpart. ;):cool:

Mythirax
23rd January 2013, 09:42 PM
2013 really is shaping up to be 'The Year of The Soundwave' IMO, I'll be adding this bloke to the collective along with his Beast Hunter (Universe 1.0 Colour Scheme Homaging) Dlx counterpart. ;):cool:

The more soundwave the better. I never got an original G1 one, so I'm wrapped to have him in other forms more so now :D

Hursticon
24th January 2013, 07:39 PM
The more soundwave the better. I never got an original G1 one, so I'm wrapped to have him in other forms more so now :D

Glad to hear, but if you're ever after a G1 figure there are plenty to be had via eBay in a broad range of statuses/conditions. ;):cool:

Mythirax
26th January 2013, 02:59 PM
Glad to hear, but if you're ever after a G1 figure there are plenty to be had via eBay in a broad range of statuses/conditions. ;):cool:

As much as I love the G1 stuff and all. I'm going to hold off on them for a while. I been really enjoying the newer stuff. Specifically prime and foc :D