PDA

View Full Version : Leader+ sized DOTM Megatron

snaketales
25th January 2013, 12:18 PM
This thing is HOOOOGE (40cm tall in robot mode). Pity about the cost (us$70 plus $30 shipping). And it'd blow scale to hell.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ij1ea0.jpg

Hursticon
25th January 2013, 12:28 PM
WOW!!! :eek:

If it weren't for the prohibitive price, I'd very seriously consider this as the mold is amazing - I just wonder how much of the detail/clarity is lost with the up-scaling? :o

griffin
25th January 2013, 01:32 PM
That's one alt-mode that needed Leader class sizing, as demonstrated in the last photo with the Optimus trucks.

Hursticon
25th January 2013, 01:42 PM
That's one alt-mode that needed Leader class sizing, as demonstrated in the last photo with the Optimus trucks.

100% agree, but you know - Bumblebee. :rolleyes:

Megatron
25th January 2013, 01:57 PM
:eek: All I wanna know is, where can I get one?

griffin
25th January 2013, 02:09 PM
Have to talk to Snaketales privately, as this site can't publicly promote or show how/where to get Knockoffs (unless it is in an Australian store, and mentioning the store name is only to verify the source, not to assist people in finding it).

Megatron
25th January 2013, 02:11 PM
Have to talk to Snaketales privately, as this site can't publicly promote or show how/where to get Knockoffs (unless it is in an Australian store, and mentioning the store name is only to verify the source, not to assist people in finding it).

Ah yes, of course.

HasTak this could have been your glory!!!! :p:D