PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Transformers Crossover toys out in OZ.

griffin
7th July 2008, 03:23 PM
I was about to post that these were just released in America and would be here soon, but DD has already found them at a Toyworld in Victoria, so this news can go here in the Aus section.
The first wave contains Hulk, Ironman, Venom, Spiderman, and are of the same size class as Star Wars Transformers (which will also be labelled as Crossovers soon), so will be priced the same depending on the store.

MV75
7th July 2008, 03:39 PM
IIRC, Ironman was the only decent looking one.

So yet again, I think if I get any, it'll just be like the starwars line to me, just a very select few. :)
________
T360 (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_T360)

Pulse
7th July 2008, 04:11 PM
Having seem all 4 in the flesh, they all look pretty big in size (being priced at deluxe pricepoints that is - eg. $30).

But when you see Venom in real life, his muscle car alt mode is huge! It seems like it's almost as big as an Alternator. Turning the package over shows you his bot mode & my first reaction becomes "Urgh... ". :)

Burn
7th July 2008, 05:35 PM
I'm really only interested in Hulk, and that's mostly for kitbashing purposes.

Robzy
7th July 2008, 08:51 PM
I'm not terribly interested in them. The only one I'd consider is Iron Man...

liegeprime
7th July 2008, 10:55 PM
I prolly need to see these personally before I pass judgement to buy or not. Like how I did in SWTF - NOT buy! Im tempted to get Darth Vader /Death Star but not that ,much

Stompy
8th July 2008, 12:41 AM
I've had my eye on Iron Man and Hulk and perhaps Venom for the cool alt mode. Giving Spiderman a wide berth tho. I'm not a fan of Spiderman at all.

The SWTF were ok. Not up to TF quality in terms of robot mode and poseability, heck a lot of them couldn't stand. although Vader/Death Star and The Millenium Falcon are both top notch. Just don't expect much out of the robot modes.

Pipesqueak
8th July 2008, 12:51 PM
I've had my eye on Iron Man and Hulk and perhaps Venom for the cool alt mode. Giving Spiderman a wide berth tho. I'm not a fan of Spiderman at all.

I agree. Venom is a must for me, Hulk a close second, Iron Man is a probable pick-up but the Spiderman bike looks dreadful. The forthcoming black repaint into evil spidey might just save it, but I doubt it.

MV75
8th July 2008, 05:20 PM
I prolly need to see these personally before I pass judgement to buy or not. Like how I did in SWTF - NOT buy! Im tempted to get Darth Vader /Death Star but not that ,much

Dude, it's only $50 right now at bigw. Why wouldn't you? :)
________
TURNPIKE CRUISER (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mercury_Turnpike_Cruiser)