PDA

View Full Version : Morg176 Art

morg176
2nd February 2013, 01:09 AM
Here is something I scribbled out now that everything is going dragon.
All remember grotusque, monsterbot! :D

hope I uploaded the pic correctly!

tinyJazz
2nd February 2013, 02:12 AM
Yes! Grotusque is the coolest monsterbot :cool: I like your take on him, very sleek and dangerous-looking!

Trent
2nd February 2013, 08:54 AM
Nice.

morg176
2nd February 2013, 11:31 AM
thanks for the kind words guys. May have to do some more drawings and post them... see what happens.:D

liegeprime
2nd February 2013, 11:46 AM
NIce it looks like it will fit with the TF Animated world. Keep em coming morg - do the other two as well :D

Hursticon
2nd February 2013, 01:29 PM
Yes! Grotusque is the coolest monsterbot :cool: I like your take on him, very sleek and dangerous-looking!

Ditto! - That is an amazing piece Morg! :eek::cool:
(Would love to see it coloured ;))

morg176
2nd February 2013, 01:34 PM
colour may take a while, im looking for alcohol based markers which are hard to find. Pencil wont look right and water based markers will tear the crap out of the paper.

give it time brother and i will see what i can do :D

Hursticon
2nd February 2013, 01:48 PM
colour may take a while, im looking for alcohol based markers which are hard to find. Pencil wont look right and water based markers will tear the crap out of the paper.

give it time brother and i will see what i can do :D

I'm a patient person, especially when it comes to art - You can't rush these things otherwise you run a very likely risk of buggering it up; Take your time dude, we'll be waiting but in the mean time feel free to post more line art. ;):cool:

morg176
28th March 2013, 09:38 PM
some random doodlings :D

lancalot
29th March 2013, 12:36 AM
that nice man ... keep posting them up...:)

Deonasis
29th March 2013, 10:49 AM
I really like your line work!

It kind of reminds me of a figure VERT has in his sale thread too.

morg176
29th March 2013, 02:39 PM
thanks for the kind words.

Still trying to find some of those alcohol markers. they are cheap in the states but they wont post them here? any where in the illawarra? there is one store trying to get them in but the company is screwing them round.

sign
pencil just doesnt cut it...:eek:

any requests...

lancalot
29th March 2013, 05:59 PM
thanks for the kind words.

Still trying to find some of those alcohol markers. they are cheap in the states but they wont post them here? any where in the illawarra? there is one store trying to get them in but the company is screwing them round.

sign
pencil just doesnt cut it...:eek:

any requests...

hey, i actually in need of a pattern for a g1 slipstream ( female starscream masterpiece mold) like a tattoo on her plane mode . Im acutally stuck at what to do there, so i like your take on it :)

morg176
29th March 2013, 06:49 PM
hey, i actually in need of a pattern for a g1 slipstream ( female starscream masterpiece mold) like a tattoo on her plane mode . Im acutally stuck at what to do there, so i like your take on it

What did you have in mind?
so a symbol for her wing?

lancalot
29th March 2013, 07:05 PM
What did you have in mind?
so a symbol for her wing?

Yeah what ever u thinks looks good there :)

Deonasis
30th March 2013, 01:14 AM
What to draw next? I'll say the other two Monsterbots! I think Doublecross looks amazing and well.. goodluck with Repugnus, that dude'll challenge anybody to make him look good. So, a cool one and a challenging one and then you have the set!

morg176
13th July 2013, 12:27 PM
dumb question, i went to upload another drawing but there is no option to do this, what am i missing, and also, the original art that i put up, I can no longer see it? :confused:

what am i missing?

lancalot
13th July 2013, 02:59 PM
dumb question, i went to upload another drawing but there is no option to do this, what am i missing, and also, the original art that i put up, I can no longer see it? :confused:

what am i missing?

i use hosting site for the image , just make an account ..it free then upload your image there , then you can insert the link from there like this :

http://imageshack.us/

http://imageshack.us/

morg176
13th July 2013, 04:45 PM
thank you. i do understand that i can host the image elsewhere, but i used to be able to just insert the image within the actual post, have the rules on the forum changed?

thanks again for the link

morg176
13th July 2013, 09:50 PM
i checked the little permissions box down the very bottom of the reply page. it states that i may not post attachments, which i am assuming is why i cant add a picture.

have i hit the wrong button and caused this somehow
or amI being 'snapped' for something i have done or said?

can someone help me out?

thankyou

tinyJazz
13th July 2013, 10:08 PM
thank you. i do understand that i can host the image elsewhere, but i used to be able to just insert the image within the actual post, have the rules on the forum changed?

thanks again for the link

It's nothing that you've done. Attachments have been restricted (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=14101)because they were taking up too much space on the server.

If you are able to host them somewhere else, it would be better for the board. :)

morg176
14th July 2013, 12:14 AM
ok, i understand now

have a deviant art page
morg176.deviantart.com

nothing their yet :D