PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 TFA? *Potential spoiler*

Tropisetron
7th July 2008, 06:58 PM
If you type in "List of Transformers: Animated episodes" in wikipedia and scroll down all the way to the bottom, you'd see:

November 2008 : "Sari, You're a robot"

Any news on this?

Golden Phoenix
7th July 2008, 07:17 PM
Is there a source?
If not I wouldn't get my hopes up

Pulse
7th July 2008, 07:19 PM
I'd read it with a grain of salt.

Anyone halfwit can edit Wikipedia. :rolleyes:

MV75
7th July 2008, 07:40 PM
Are the battle of the kmart robots up again yet? :D
________
DRUGTEST (http://drugtestingkit.org)

kup
7th July 2008, 08:02 PM
So far there is absolutely no official info on any Season 3 episodes. We barely have a Hasbro acknowledgement that they will continue and that's it. We don't know even if they have written a single episode.

Kyle
7th July 2008, 08:14 PM
I so want them to continue with Animated season 3 and 4... even an Animated Sequel after TF2 movie... :p

Robzy
7th July 2008, 08:35 PM
I don't see why they couldn't/wouldn't continue with the series! It's great! Hasbro seem to think it's great too! And TF2 is only going to promote the excitement of the franchise all over again.

The current TMNT series (which started in 2003) is about to go in to Season 7! (And most of those seasons have 26 episodes in them!!!)... Surely Transformers is as popular as the Turtles!!

kup
7th July 2008, 09:18 PM
I don't see why they couldn't/wouldn't continue with the series! It's great! Hasbro seem to think it's great too! And TF2 is only going to promote the excitement of the franchise all over again.

The current TMNT series (which started in 2003) is about to go in to Season 7! (And most of those seasons have 26 episodes in them!!!)... Surely Transformers is as popular as the Turtles!!

They will continue it, there is no doubt on that. However any info you currently hear about what is in it is at best speculation as there is no official info on the contents of season 3 whatsoever.

Personally I suspect that at most, they have just started to write the season.

We know that Season 1+2 was originally intended to be just Season 1 and that is why they were shown back to back. However we will likely not see a third Season until late this year or the next as they still have to produce it.

griffin
8th July 2008, 09:11 AM
There still hasn't been any official word on a 3rd season, but Hasbro are still planning on producing toys even if there isn't a 3rd season (said so at BotCon). I think they might make an announcement at SDCC though, so it shouldn't be much longer to find out either way.
And that title seems a little too, um, sucky. It seems a little too obvious to use as a title, and is probably just some fanboy joke.