PDA

View Full Version : New Movie Legends

i_amtrunks
10th January 2008, 11:35 AM
And by new, I mean 1 new figure, and 3 repaints of course:

Clicky (http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12243)

Scorponok is nice, the other three are very "meh". The Battle Damage on only Jazz's Robot mode looks daft.

jaydisc
10th January 2008, 12:55 PM
I can't friggin' believe they released Jazz again!!! At least it's Battle Damaged... but they shoulda done that two releases ago....

The Scorponok Legend looks as complex as the Deluxe :D

Wonder if it fits in Blackout? Surely not, but that'd be cool.

GoktimusPrime
10th January 2008, 05:49 PM
the funny thing is that every other Legends toy is a gross simplification of their standard sized counterparts, e.g.: Legends Bumblebee is a lot simpler than Deluxe Bumblebee - whereas that Legends Scorponok doesn't look much simpler than his Deluxe Counterpart! The scorpion and robot modes look no better or worse than Deluxe Scorponok!

Man, if this toy came out back when Deluxe Scorponok did, I would've grabbed the Legends version instead.

Robzy
10th January 2008, 06:00 PM
Oops! Sorry - I didn't see this thread and posted the same news in 'Soundwave's Global News' earlier... Mods, please feel free to delete!

I like the Scorponok figure! :) I'm glad I passed on the DLX figure!

kup
10th January 2008, 06:14 PM
Legends Scorponok seems to be a better Transformer than its deluxe counterpart which feels more like if the transformation was a post design afterthought.

I may get it even though I generally dislike the modern concept of legends/basics. Hopefully they will have an equally good Frenzy in the future.
________
Free xxxtube (http://www.fucktube.com/)

Paulbot
10th January 2008, 08:39 PM
Robzy I deleted your other thread and Kup I moved your post.

I agree the Legends Scorponok looks alright but I'm not getting yet another Legends Jazz!

dirge
10th January 2008, 09:10 PM
Boo Hasbro for ruining another version of Bumblebee with Make-Up-Gun splotches. Whilst I'm not a huge fan of the Scorponok figure, the splotches make me want to boycot that pack.

STL
10th January 2008, 10:23 PM
I will be getting the Scorponok pack only. I think it's kinda cute. But apart from that, all the others are complete passes.

Thanatos
11th January 2008, 12:53 AM
AHHHHH, MORE REPAINTS :( :( :( :( :(

Scorps is way cool though.

Robzy
11th January 2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks Paulbot!

I prefer the Scorponok figure here because of it's scale size too. Once they release Legends Ironhide, that will be ALL the movie characters except Frenzy... and I reckon a little CD player would be awesome!!! ;)

autobreadticon
4th March 2008, 07:31 PM
i was thinking if they should release side-movie characters from the deluxe range, into legends.....

then it would open up a whole new chapter

roller
5th March 2008, 07:43 PM
i....must....kill....again!!!!