PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

lancalot
6th February 2013, 03:23 PM
Hi everyone here...
i been hanging around the forum for about a week now and forgot to intro myself , so i better say "hi" :) from sydney.
Im a graphic designer /colour consultant and love transformers when i was a kid , love everything robot i suppose. My first toy was smokescreen /favorite was slag ,i built a large collection starting from him ,all gen1 stuff , he-man,MASK,GIjoe but when i moved out from home my mum gave all my toys away to one of her work freinds so there goes all my toys.Lucky all my comics collection still there! I mainly collect Masterpiece now but i also have an oakley x-metal glasses collection plus a good watch collection but that getting too expensive these days. Love my movies ,have a large collection of bluray and now buying all the 3D bluray i can found , they not just releasing that many ! :mad: I love my gadgets so i usually have all the latest stuff and also into modding of computers .
Nice to meet everyone :D

Trent
6th February 2013, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the boards!!

Do you wear the sunnies?

5FDP
6th February 2013, 09:39 PM
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6158/drunkprime.jpg

liegeprime
6th February 2013, 11:41 PM
Mabuhay and Welcome to the forum! Shame your G1 stuff got given away :(. Hope you enjoy interacting with everyone in the forum. Cheers!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/DSC02548.jpg

lancalot
7th February 2013, 02:29 PM
thanks guy

Welcome to the boards!!

Do you wear the sunnies?

i do have a few regular one that i wear mainly fire/red for summer and blue/ice for winter , but most of the rare one stay in display cause the lens are so easily scratched .

1orion2many
7th February 2013, 03:24 PM
Welcome to the board:)

KalEl
7th February 2013, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the boards !!!
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/KalElofKrypton87/44583114.jpg

Sam
7th February 2013, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

Hursticon
11th February 2013, 04:44 PM
http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Webpics/6.gif

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers! :D

Glad that you've decided to join us. :cool:

Some questions for your consideration! :p
Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon? :cool:

lancalot
11th February 2013, 11:16 PM
Some questions for your consideration! :p
Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon/Maximal or Predacon? :cool:

Well fave character and figure as a kid was smokescreen (my first transformer)
Slag my first dinobot plus he got cool red horns!! :D And Starscream because he was a jet!! I just love planes. So i wanted to be a decepticon because they were bad plus they could fly!!!

Now because i'm a lot older , you tend not to rebel anymore and think more about your actions and to cheer on for the good side so Autobot .Plus i can put an autobot badge on my car now!! :D

My favorite character now be Sunstorm he look so cool in the DW comics , he a new charter to me as i didn't know of him till they brought out the masterpiece edition. I never read the comics so when i did some research about him it brought me back into the world of transformers again. So i basically missed out on all the beast wars saga but got back into transformers prime .

Best figure ...MPm01 bumlebee ... His paint job very nice! like how his visor works just like the movie! He got lots of sounds (what the hell happen to starscream only 3!?) everyhting just fit nicely together .

Worst is mp9 ..shit QC lucky my didnt break..his car mode just doesn't fit properly! and the trailer transformation was shocking! backward?wtf? first time i found out was when i looking at the instruction on how to transform him ,you wouldn't be the shock i had!! not for a masterpiece .... i just lost all faith(was into perfect grade gundam at the time) untill sunstorm , then saw a preview of Soundwave :eek: and Sideswipe just got releases so that hooked me back! lol

Megatron
12th February 2013, 12:06 PM
Hello and welcome. :)