PDA

View Full Version : Target 20% off Transformers (7/02 - 13/02)

christalcase
7th February 2013, 09:31 AM
Target has 20% off Transformers starting from today. Catalogue here (http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/target-catalogue-add-colour-for-fun/4tfith6pl.html?pid=promotedCatalogue) (page 10)

Sale goes from Thursday 7 February to Wednesday 13 February

Paulbot
7th February 2013, 10:34 AM
Be nice surprise also if people found Beast Hunters this week.

Hmm at $14 that's the cheapest I've seen the new TMNT figures. Gotta keep resisting them.

BigTransformerTrev
7th February 2013, 10:39 AM
Target has 20% off Transformers starting from today. Catalogue here (http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/target-catalogue-add-colour-for-fun/4tfith6pl.html?pid=promotedCatalogue) (page 10)

Sale goes from Thursday 7 February to Wednesday 13 February

Ah I friggin knew it! I bought a little Cyberverse Falmewar & Breakdown yesterday! Ah well, I would only have saved $3.60 if I bought them today. Still, that would have bought me 90% of a meat pie :rolleyes:

Omega Metro
7th February 2013, 11:43 AM
Great! ....if only they actually HAD Transformers to sell.:confused:

UltraMarginal
7th February 2013, 12:37 PM
It might be a clearance sale to make some room for the next waves, I'd check later next week to see if they stock new stuff prior to the end of the sale.

1AZRAEL1
7th February 2013, 01:29 PM
I want to buy kreo optimus, but i still feel $64 is too much to pay for him. Now if only they had kreo ratchet i would buy it.

1AZRAEL1
7th February 2013, 06:55 PM
Doesn't include kreo stuff

christalcase
7th February 2013, 07:05 PM
What sucks about this sale is that Target has increased most of their Transformers prices, Legions went from $7 to $9, Commanders from $18 to $19 and Deluxes from $28 to $29, negating some savings (and in the case of Legions, makes it even more expensive before the price increase), :(.

Paulbot
7th February 2013, 08:30 PM
Legions are $9? I need Gok's "spitting out my drink" GIF.

GoktimusPrime
7th February 2013, 09:14 PM
What sucks about this sale is that Target has increased most of their Transformers prices, Legions went from $7 to $9, Commanders from $18 to $19 and Deluxes from $28 to $29, negating some savings (and in the case of Legions, makes it even more expensive before the price increase), :(.
Yeah, I bought a Bot-Shot today... the scanner said they were originally $9, but discounted to just over $7... isn't $7 how much Bot Shots normally sell for elsewhere? (I don't buy them that often)

Legions are $9? I need Gok's "spitting out my drink" GIF.
Here ya go. :)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/spitdrink-1.gif

Megatron
7th February 2013, 09:21 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/spitdrink-1.gif

That's more like a fine misting. :)

Bidoofdude
7th February 2013, 10:06 PM
I must get the Mikey set and the turtles. Off to Target!:D

Sinnertwin
7th February 2013, 11:06 PM

Are they even allowed to do that legally? How would they be able to justify a price increase before a sale, only to reduce it back to their original price afterwards?

Tetsuwan Convoy
8th February 2013, 12:28 PM
Well, if it fit stays at $9 after the sale, then I guess it's legal. As long as they don't put it back down to 7 after the sale.

Yeah, I bought a Bot-Shot today... the scanner said they were originally $9, but discounted to just over $7... isn't $7 how much Bot Shots normally sell for elsewhere? (I don't buy them that often)

Yeah, K-mart has them for 7 bucks as their normal price. I like some Bot Shots, but $7 was the upper limit of how much I think they are worth. If they are 9 from now on, I am certainly not buying anymore locally. Which will be a shame as they have been the only thing I have been buying locally.:p

Sharky
8th February 2013, 01:05 PM
my local target had three masks last night... nothing else...its sad

UltraMarginal
8th February 2013, 04:25 PM
I really don't think botshots should be more than $5 as a rrp

Sinnertwin
8th February 2013, 07:24 PM
Nothing special at Parramatta. PRID Vehicon with Hot Shot and Knock Out, and what appears to be the same range of Cyberverse Legion and Commander figures from a few weeks ago.