PDA

View Full Version : Alternity GT-R ultra magnus two left hands?

lancalot
7th February 2013, 05:35 PM
Hey any one got this model ? i just took him out of the box to transform him for the first time and found out that he got two left hand??:confused: is this a common problem? Can any one else have this problem? lucky he doesnt come with any guns or accessories:) . He's brand new .

Bidoofdude
7th February 2013, 05:40 PM
Probably a factory error. I'd treat it as an Ultra Rare variation arm if I were you!:p;):rolleyes:

lancalot
7th February 2013, 06:02 PM
Probably a factory error. I'd treat it as an Ultra Rare variation arm if I were you!:p;):rolleyes:

yeah i will ....:D
here a pic

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/1023/img0573medium.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img839/4978/img0574medium.jpg

1orion2many
7th February 2013, 06:05 PM
Haven't opened mine yet, Don't know if I want to now:D

Golden Phoenix
7th February 2013, 06:47 PM
If it bothers you, you could talk to the place that sold it to you. They might be willing to exchange it or something.

If this one has 2 left hands, there might be one out there with 2 right hands. You could track that one down and swap it. :P

GoktimusPrime
7th February 2013, 07:05 PM
If you bought it during your recent trip to Japan, and if you can speak Japanese, then I recommend contacting TakaraTOMY's customer call centre for a replacement part.

lancalot
8th February 2013, 12:21 PM
If it bothers you, you could talk to the place that sold it to you. They might be willing to exchange it or something.

yeah i'm going to email them and see what they say . fingers crossed.

If you bought it during your recent trip to Japan, and if you can speak Japanese, then I recommend contacting TakaraTOMY's customer call centre for a replacement part.

I wish that i could speak japanese , then i could bug the hell out of them to let me win one of them GOLD lucky draws!! :D

GoktimusPrime
8th February 2013, 01:43 PM
I wish that i could speak japanese , then i could bug the hell out of them to let me win one of them GOLD lucky draws!! :D
That doesn't require any communication skills. You just enter the competition and win by random chance. I won a chrome silver Bluestreak reissue that way when I preordered eHobby Megaplex (they automatically put all preorders into a draw). You do need a Japanese residential address though. But yeah, bugging them won't win you any random draw prizes, only luck! :) (or lots of money if you want to buy one off the aftermarket)

DELTAprime
8th February 2013, 04:19 PM
I'm so glad I've never had this type of issue on any of my figures, but from reading threads and listening to TF podcast these issues sound really common.

GoktimusPrime
8th February 2013, 09:35 PM
Out of the 1663 Transformers that I've purchased over a span of 28 years, I've only ever had it happen once. I'd say it's a freakishly rare occurrence IMHO. ;)

DELTAprime
8th February 2013, 10:21 PM
Out of the 1663 Transformers that I've purchased

Wow, and I thought I had a big collection at 236.

lancalot
9th February 2013, 01:53 AM
Out of the 1663 Transformers that I've purchased over a span of 28 years, I've only ever had it happen once. I'd say it's a freakishly rare occurrence IMHO. ;)

1663!!!:eek: so it around 1663 to 1 chance of getting this :) i should go out and buy a lotto ticket ....i wonder if this going to increase the value of him later or decrease it ?

GoktimusPrime
9th February 2013, 07:59 AM
i wonder if this going to increase the value of him later or decrease it ?
Decrease. While it's a rare freak occurrence, there's going to be VERY little demand for him later. Most people don't want to collect defective toy. :p

"It's custom faded?!" - Sam Witwicky (Transformers)

lancalot
9th February 2013, 02:57 PM
"It's custom faded?!" - Sam Witwicky (Transformers)

:D that a really good quote ! cant stop laughing ...it a custom left hand drive only!! lol

lancalot
12th February 2013, 02:04 AM

If this one has 2 left hands, there might be one out there with 2 right hands. You could track that one down and swap it. :P

I contacted the person that sold it to me from ebay and they said they going to send a replacement hand ...WWWOOoooohhhooo :D so just waiting for it to come.

GoktimusPrime
12th February 2013, 12:38 PM
I contacted the person that sold it to me from ebay and they said they going to send a replacement hand ...WWWOOoooohhhooo :D
They happen to just have replacement hands? :eek: That's pretty handy. :p

lancalot
13th February 2013, 04:01 PM
They happen to just have replacement hands? :eek: That's pretty handy. :p

:D