PDA

View Full Version : Kreo Microchangers bios released

griffin
14th February 2013, 02:51 PM
On the official Kreo site (http://www.hasbro.com/kre-o/en_US/discover/microchangers.cfm) are some bios of the first two waves of Microchangers, and the first wave of combiners.

Sounds like the person who wrote them up had a bit of fun.

Firestorm
14th February 2013, 03:15 PM
Haha, that was a pretty interesting read :D
I especially liked Bruticus and Predicus's bios haha

Paulbot
14th February 2013, 03:58 PM
Maybe the post-Prime cartoon (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=15483) will be a fun KreO cartoon series staring the fun loving Autobots Kreons and the naughty Decepticon Kreons...?

BigTransformerTrev
14th February 2013, 04:18 PM
Heh - I though Bludgeons and Dirge's were pretty funny

Bidoofdude
14th February 2013, 05:48 PM
Heh - I though Bludgeons and Dirge's were pretty funny

I like the blowy uppy reference with Devastator.:p;)

Lint
14th February 2013, 06:50 PM
These bios are halarious :D

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th February 2013, 08:38 PM
Ok, I feel like a real dick for having to ask this, but where are the bios on that page? I have clicked all sorts of stuff and haven't found any anywhere...:(

BigTransformerTrev
14th February 2013, 08:47 PM
Ok, I feel like a real dick for having to ask this, but where are the bios on that page? I have clicked all sorts of stuff and haven't found any anywhere...:(

Click on the big 'Series 1' pictures at the bottom when you scroll down. If you have done this already then you prob just need to reload the page or something

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th February 2013, 08:53 PM
Click on the big 'Series 1' pictures at the bottom when you scroll down. If you have done this already then you prob just need to reload the page or something

Aaah, It's on the PDF...:rolleyes:

Thanks BTT. I clicked that before and was all like " WTF? I don't want this sill poster." Without looking at page 2.:p

i_amtrunks
14th February 2013, 09:27 PM
Something nice and different.

If only they could put them on an inset inside the package, just a generic one. Seems a waste for some good in character writing to go missed by pretty much everyone that doesn't visit fan sites.

ILikeSoundwave
14th February 2013, 09:28 PM
These were quite fun, can't wait for the next series.:D

Quickstrike
16th February 2013, 04:41 PM
Airachnid's fondest memory is... interesting.

Singe is not the kind of Autobot you want to be a role model. WOOOO I LOVE SETTING SH-T ON FIRE!!!