PDA

View Full Version : Plushie Chest Burster in W.A. ?

Slag
15th February 2013, 11:28 PM
. Hey. Does anyone know if Empire still has that plushie alien stuff?. I need a chest burster . I remember seeing them clearance basket warming a while back and now i urgently need one:o or if you have one secondhand you want get rid of, or i could even borrow for 1 night.
it would be well looked after.
promise.:cool:

gantz
16th February 2013, 08:28 AM
I've seen the plushie chest-bursters and face-huggers at EB games over the past few days.

Do you guys have EB in W.A.?

Slag
16th February 2013, 09:00 AM
I've seen the plushie chest-bursters and face-huggers at EB games over the past few days.

Do you guys have EB in W.A.?

Yeah, we do. Never noticed any in there though.
i might have to do a bit of a ring around today.

gantz
16th February 2013, 09:02 AM
They've been stocking game related merchandise now like Batman Arkham toys, Adventure Time, Borderlands etc.

Good luck :)

Slag
16th February 2013, 10:20 AM
Cheers for the help:)

Bidoofdude
16th February 2013, 03:46 PM
I've seen a few at a couple EB games, IIRC. They have been getting a lot more merchandise now. There's like a 2 metre tall pile of Minecraft foam swords on clearance here in Melbourne.;):p

Slag
16th February 2013, 06:20 PM
I've seen a few at a couple EB games, IIRC. They have been getting a lot more merchandise now. There's like a 2 metre tall pile of Minecraft foam swords on clearance here in Melbourne.;):p

I did see them (minecraft swords) the other day at an EB.
worst thing is my gf went to Empire today, the guy said he has some:D:D but they're too hard to get to now, come back another day:confused:.....:mad:......:(

i need it tonight

Slag
16th February 2013, 06:25 PM
Found one 4 clicks away at an EB in Belmont. :D:D
Nice work people!

Slag
16th February 2013, 07:41 PM
OK. Thought i'd share what the big fuss was all about. Short story.
- Costume party tonight, theme is "something that scares you".
-My fear was open abdominal wound, waking up on an operating table or torture or something like that.
-GF Made the guts and the hole.
- I try it on and think "there's room in here for more"
- remember the plush alien from 6 months back. (turns out i'm also scared of parasitic aliens living inside me )

Perfect! , you know the rest of the story .
A little Pillar Box Red food colouring to go and...

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee476/teammembernumber8/P1000023_zps1b226a9e.jpg

Great success.

theshape
17th February 2013, 01:41 AM
Hehe awesome, can u post a pic of the final costume ?

gantz
17th February 2013, 07:22 AM
That's great :D