PDA

View Full Version : March JP Hobby magazine scans

griffin
22nd February 2013, 02:18 PM
The first of the next batch of JP Hobby/Toy Magazine scans have surfaced (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-figure-king-scans-first-look-at-super-gt03-megatron/26750/), revealing the third GTR figure (Megatron), which is still a few months away, but the first two (Prime & Saber) are supposed to be released next month.

We also see a lot more recoloured BotShots toys for Japan (sigh... why can't they just release them the same colour, so that there isn't any temptation to collect the new versions), and these are some eyesore colour schemes.

They do have the BotShots (called "Becool" in Japan) photographed with Fort Max reissue, which will be something TakaraTomy my promote just to sell those BotShots toys.

Other items shown are mostly March items - Generations Soundwave & Soundblaster, MP Frenzy & Buzzsaw, Encore Fortress Maximus, MP black Convoy/Optimus, and redeco Capsule Microns.

It also shows more images of the competition toy, Dark Unicron.

On a related note, the redeco Capsule Microns includes the 3rd wave (Wheeljack, Starscrean, Ratchet and the Dragonfly), but I can't find any evidence of their original versions being released... which would be a shame if true, because these redecos are mostly blue/purple, while the original versions were meant to be their cartoon colours (to match the ones from the first two waves).

Hursticon
23rd February 2013, 06:58 PM
Ooooh! - FORTMAX!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Man I can't wait for that brute to finally arrive at HLJ & start its journey to my front door! :D:cool: