PDA

View Full Version : Any Evac's in SA ?

To Punish & Enslave
9th July 2008, 11:52 PM
Any S.A members seen Evac around in stores? Not a big fan of movie repaints but I’m a sucker for the Pave low.

STL
10th July 2008, 12:08 AM
Any S.A members seen Evac around in stores? Not a big fan of movie repaints but I’m a sucker for the Pave low.

They shld be around in Target. Most of the ones I went to had them. And if u grab a BigW catalogue u can get them to price-match at $25 a Voyager which is darn tootin' cheap.

To Punish & Enslave
10th July 2008, 12:15 AM
They shld be around in Target. Most of the ones I went to had them. And if u grab a BigW catalogue u can get them to price-match at $25 a Voyager which is darn tootin' cheap.

Cheers STL Didn't know target would price match. Thanks for the heads up.

STL
10th July 2008, 12:38 AM
Cheers STL Didn't know target would price match. Thanks for the heads up.

They do, you just have to bring a catalogue. In fact, all the major retailers do. The only one I've never tried is DJs. And that's just because I never even go to the toy section one (or even know if they have one outside of the one that's in Melbourne city).

Mind you, I've only done it at Target twice in the past year. K-Mart's my store of choice for multiple reasons. Easy returns, easy price-match, Gobstoppers, Chips, Starbursts but that's another story.

Keep an eye out for my column later this week (hopefully), it's got a few other things about price-matching.

To Punish & Enslave
10th July 2008, 12:45 AM
They do, you just have to bring a catalogue. In fact, all the major retailers do. The only one I've never tried is DJs. And that's just because I never even go to the toy section one (or even know if they have one outside of the one that's in Melbourne city).

Mind you, I've only done it at Target twice in the past year. K-Mart's my store of choice for multiple reasons. Easy returns, easy price-match, Gobstoppers, Chips, Starbursts but that's another story.

Keep an eye out for my column later this week (hopefully), it's got a few other things about price-matching.

We must be a bit backward in SA. I’ve tried to price match over the years over the phone prompting that i will bringeth catalogeth in. No retailer has stepped up to the plate.

STL
10th July 2008, 12:50 AM
We must be a bit backward in SA. I’ve tried to price match over the years over the phone prompting that i will bringeth catalogeth in. No retailer has stepped up to the plate.

If u do have trouble, I can price-match one for $25 before sales end next week and post it up for about $7 or 8, probably less if you don't want to keep the packaging.

To Punish & Enslave
10th July 2008, 12:56 AM
If u do have trouble, I can price-match one for $25 before sales end next week and post it up for about $7 or 8, probably less if you don't want to keep the packaging.

Cheers STL noted and appreciated. It may come to that if A. I can’t find one or B. I can’t find one. I will let you know how I go tomorrow late night shopping starting at tarjee as you suggested.

Burn
10th July 2008, 05:44 AM
Saw a couple when I was down there a few weeks ago, but one I remember was out at the K-Mart in Port Adelaide.

Vector Sigma 13
10th July 2008, 05:49 AM

There sure are- i bought one. Got it from Big w for 25 bucks too.

Tropisetron
10th July 2008, 10:42 AM
Target Elizabeth has heaps stacked up ready for the sale. Rundle mall target as well.

Robzy
10th July 2008, 11:30 AM

I've seen heaps too! Toyworld Rundle Mall had a few! Can't remember where else... I'll keep my eyes open for ya.
I’ve tried to price match over the years over the phone prompting that i will bringeth catalogeth in. No retailer has stepped up to the plate.I price-match all the time!!! :eek: I've never had any problems!

Maybe it helps to do it in person!

Gutsman Heavy
10th July 2008, 01:37 PM
I saw one at TRU at Tea Tree Gully

loophole
12th July 2008, 09:33 AM
I was at Toys R Us in the Rundle mall last night and they had about 4 or 5 of him

To Punish & Enslave
12th July 2008, 03:45 PM
I was at Toys R Us in the Rundle mall last night and they had about 4 or 5 of him

Cheers loop;)