PDA

View Full Version : Selling My Entire Transformers Collection (Takara Japan)!!!

transform
25th February 2013, 12:52 PM
I'm selling my entire Transformers Collection - The Lot !!! (Also listed on Ebay)

These are the higher end figures/ collector pieces made by TAKARA Japan, including the Masterpiece (MP) series and Binaltech (BT) series, note these are the top of the line japanese import version collector items, NOT to be confused with the ones you can find at 'Toys R Us', highly collectable and appreciating in value.

All these figures are either new or mint in box, only some of the masterpiece series figures had been on my shelf as displays only, none of the figures had been played with or transformed. I was really into collecting transformers in the past but had since grown out of my hobbie so i'm selling everything i have now.

http://imageshack.us/a/img706/4948/img0092ka.jpg

Description:

- MIB Transformers Masterpiece mp-04 Optimus Prime complete w/ Convoy
- MIB MP-02 Ultra Magnus
- MIB MP-03 Starscream
- NIB Tranformers Binal Tech BT-12 Overdrive Honda S2000
- NIB BT-10 Grimlock Mustang GT
- NIB BT-02 Lambor Sideswipe
- NIB THS-02 Hybrid Style Convoy Optimus Prime

$950 for the entire lot + actual shipping. OR Pickup is preferred, from Sydney Metro area.

I don't know how much shipping will cost but due to the size of the boxes i suspect it would cost more than small/regular size items, but it also depends on where you are.

I might also be interested in selling them individually, i don't know as i havn't decided yet, so make me an offer.

jazzcomp
25th February 2013, 12:56 PM
BTA Alert is in the pic but not in your list. Is that also for sale?

Here's the ebay link (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Masterpiece-MP-Binaltech-BT-Collection-Sale-MP-02-03-04-/170995719954?pt=AU_Action_Figures&hash=item27d0239f12)

transform
25th February 2013, 01:01 PM

Everything is for sale, BTA? which one are you refering to?

transform
25th February 2013, 01:05 PM
can you include your ebay link?

Oops i'm sorry, missed that one, the BTA-01 in the pic is for sale too. Price is $1050 for the lot!

griffin
25th February 2013, 01:07 PM
Since this is the ebay section, you need to provide the ebay link.
Purchases/sales can not be done in this section.

GoktimusPrime
25th February 2013, 03:43 PM
Hey dude, I'd really love to get BTA Alert, but I don't use eBay. Is there any way I can buy this toy directly off you? I'm also in Sydney, so I can pay you cash in hand pick up from your place or we can meet up in a public area if you prefer!

I used to have this toy, but it was stolen from me in a home burglarly, so I'd really like to get another one! Please PM me if this is possible. Thanks!

transform
25th February 2013, 06:03 PM
Here's my ebay link to this sale: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170995719954?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

You can also contact me through ebay.

transform
25th February 2013, 06:15 PM
Price Now Reduced to $1000 for the entire lot (everything in the picture)! That's 8 figures in total.

transform
25th February 2013, 06:26 PM
Hey dude, I'd really love to get BTA Alert, but I don't use eBay. Is there any way I can buy this toy directly off you? I'm also in Sydney, so I can pay you cash in hand pick up from your place or we can meet up in a public area if you prefer!

I used to have this toy, but it was stolen from me in a home burglarly, so I'd really like to get another one! Please PM me if this is possible. Thanks!

Hi i wasn't able to PM you, i'm new to this forum so not familiar with how everything works yet. Can you please send me a PM instead? and i'll reply.

transform
25th February 2013, 06:28 PM
You guys can contact me at: jqgeorge_h@hotmail.com

Koroboo
26th February 2013, 11:42 AM
sent you an email enquiring about MP2+3 on their own...

griffin
26th February 2013, 12:17 PM

Since this is the ebay section, you need to provide the ebay link.
Purchases/sales can not be done in this section.

If you don't have ebay access to buy an item, you need to get someone who does, to help you out.
If people keep trying to bypass the rules (the safety measures in place to protect members) by trying to directly sell items in this section, those topics will be deleted, and those people removed.

transform
27th February 2013, 01:17 PM
All still available, now only $1000 for the entire lot of 8 figures. OBO

These would go for alot more if sold individually but it would just be too much hassle for me to do so.

Contact me via email: jqgeorge_h@hotmail.com or message me through my ebay listing.

transform
17th April 2013, 07:11 PM
The lot is still available, not getting many offers probably due to price so i've decided to do a huge price drop, now only $850 for the lot of 8 figures in the picture, all figures are either new to minty in box. Cannot be beat at this price.

Contact me via email: jqgeorge_h@hotmail.com