PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Lego Heads

spiderken17
27th February 2013, 03:29 PM
Is there anywhere i can get a bulk lot of lego heads for a good price? All my old ones have faded and i need new ones to replace them. Some of the ones with facial hair and more details would be cool as well.
Cheers, Ken

Golden Phoenix
27th February 2013, 04:44 PM
Bricklink (http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catID=238) has tones of parts.
Might be a bit hard to search for the head you are looking for though.

I think the easiest way to find the head your are looking for would be to look up the set in the catalog (http://www.bricklink.com/catalog.asp) and go through the parts list for it.

M-bot
27th February 2013, 07:25 PM
Definitely BrickLink. You can search for a seller in your state, pick one that seems to have lots of parts for sale (the more they have, the more likely you'll find what you're looking for from one seller). Alternately, once you've signed on (free), you put the parts you're after specifically in your 'wish list' and BrickLink will tell you which sellers (here or overseas) that have all or most of the parts you want.

It took me a little while to master the site, but it's worth it. I bought huge sets piece by piece and saved hundreds of dollars compared to what i would have spent if I bought the sets whole in the aftermarket.

The sellers are very fair and great to deal with in my experience, but like eBay, make sure you read the feedback on sellers carefully to make sure your buying from the most reputable. There's an Aussie seller who's having a sale at the moment, but I'm afraid I deleted the email - Brucy-something? Sorry, can't remember.

Best of luck!

spiderken17
27th February 2013, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys, i will have a look. I am not after any heads in particular jsut ones to replace my worn ones. Pirate and knight ones are just a bonus so my men don't all have the same face.

M-bot
27th February 2013, 08:59 PM
There's an EXTRAORDINARY number of different types, so go to town, get some unique ones! One tip - heads come in 'Simpsons Yellow' as well as a regular Caucasian flesh colour (belonging to some of the licences properties I think). A mistake I made, now I'm one head short, or else my baker looks like he's always blushing...:o;)

spiderken17
28th February 2013, 06:25 PM
Yeah i have seen some of the flesh coloured onoes on my mates Star Wars lego. It doesn't look right to me. Yellow all the way!