PDA

View Full Version : New Melbourne Member

dsea
11th March 2013, 10:22 PM
Hi all,

Hopefully I'm not doing anything that contravenes the rules around here...certainly not my intention. I'm not actually a Transformers fan really, but have recently renovated, and in so doing came across a boxed toy from my youth. I'm really just trying to work out if anyone with an appreciation for these sort of things might be interested in purchasing it, and wasn't sure of the best way to do that (apart from just whacking it up on eBay and hoping for the best).

Anyways, it's a G1 Trypticon, excellent condition with all parts, booklets, and packing materials including the box and foam. It was used as a toy, so it's not mint, but I am guessing it's not too far off.

I live in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, but could post photos here or via email if there is any interest. Like I said, a little unsure on the best way to go about this, so any advice appreciated, and apologies again if this isn't quite in the spirit of things here.

crankcase76
11th March 2013, 11:00 PM
Might want to post a sale up in the members sale thread, and get a few pics as well as it helps the buyers in deciding on the toy. Wouldn't mind having a look at a few pics of trypticon myself and don't forget that you will have to post a price on what you want for it as well. Just have a look through the forum rules for being members to posting sales.Very helpful advise for new members. :D. Also I am interested in getting this guy.

dsea
11th March 2013, 11:18 PM
Okay, thanks for the advice. Did read quickly through the guide, and also had a look at the member sales forum, but couldn't see any threads, and wondered if that was due to my newbie status?

In any case, I'll look at things better tomorrow, and try to work out a fair price, get some photos together, etc.

crankcase76
11th March 2013, 11:30 PM
Yeah, my mistake. Members transformers sales is what you want to post in, but you have to be a Rank 3 member to use this section.

dsea
12th March 2013, 09:35 AM
No worries...makes sense.
Well, for any who read this and are interested, let me know via email I guess. I'll get a photo pack and pricing together.

If that fails, I'll go the ebay route. It's been sitting in it's box for more than 20 years, so I don't suppose a few more weeks will matter!

Bidoofdude
12th March 2013, 05:30 PM
I wish you luck, my friends.:cool:;)