Pages : [1] 2

Gutsman Heavy
11th July 2008, 12:12 PM
I placed an order for some Micron Legend figs

Takara MC-07 Devastar ("Scavenger")
Takara MD-08 Galvatron
Takara MC-10 Stepper ("Sideswipe")
Takara MD-07 Rampage ("Wheeljack")

got them today, in typical 5 day delivery from RK, as awesome as always at that.

Heres what I got, ignore the shirts.
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/4123/110708ws8.jpg

They sent me Super-mode Ironhide! He isn't even on their site! I'm after him as well so its not bad at all, should I feel pissed off that they buggered up my order? What if they do it again, but I get something crappy like BM Nightscream!? *shudder*

In the end I guess I came off the winner, I can always re-order Stepper next time, but I figured you all should know, just in case.

STL
11th July 2008, 09:04 PM
Now I know where that Galvatron went! :) If you don't want red Ironhide, I'm happy to help rid u of it. :)

Gutsman Heavy
11th July 2008, 11:40 PM
I've been after a Red Ironhide, so as far as cock-ups go its great.

emailed them, they are posting out Stepper, plus I can keep Ironhide :D:D:D

liegeprime
11th July 2008, 11:42 PM
I've been after a Red Ironhide, so as far as cock-ups go its great.

emailed them, they are posting out Stepper, plus I can keep Ironhide :D:D:D

At no Charge? that would be sweeet!:)

Gutsman Heavy
11th July 2008, 11:43 PM
At no Charge? that would be sweeet!:)

no charge :D

kurdt_the_goat
11th July 2008, 11:48 PM
Wow - RK sure knows how to keep it's customers happy! Clever business sense really, small (in the grander scheme of things) tokens like this help make customers for life!

STL
11th July 2008, 11:50 PM
Whoa, well, I certainly have no problem spruiking them in the future. Very nice.

Pulse
11th July 2008, 11:51 PM
Bibyco could definitely learn a thing or two from RK, that's for sure... :rolleyes:

Robzy
12th July 2008, 12:08 AM
So could Hobby Link Japan! :rolleyes: I had similar dealings with them recently... and, well, let's just say the exact OPPOSITE occurred! :mad:

Well done Gutsman!

*chants* "RK - all the way!" *chants*

iceburn
12th July 2008, 09:17 AM
very nice!!! well done....

jaydisc
19th August 2010, 08:51 AM
I had a Robot Kingdom error. Quite coincidentally, this was 2 days after talking with Griffin about his current error and we were twining about how poor their post-sales support was for anything ambiguous. Luckily, in the case of my error, there was no ambiguity.

I ordered 2ea. of Animated Rodimus & Ironhide. I only received one of each.

So, I replied to the original email receipt for the order attached with pics of the opened box (so they could clearly see only 2 deluxes could fit in it) as well as a pic of the packing slip, which incorrectly said 1 of each.

I got a reply in 12 hours saying they'd ship out the rest of the order today.

My Conclusion:

Incomplete/incorrect orders: No problem, quick response
Damaged/defencted goods: Good luck

iceburn
19th August 2010, 03:21 PM
My MP Grimlock parcel has gone missing ordered on 11 Aug 2010

Item Number: CP815628757HK
Posting Date Drop-off Point Origin
12-Aug-2010 Aberdeen Post OfficeAberdeen Post Office

Date Location Delivery Status
12-Aug-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
12-Aug-2010 Hong Kong In transit.
13-Aug-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
13-Aug-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 13-Aug-2010

Hi,

I contacted HongKong Post Office.
They suggest for you contact your local post office directly.
Because the parcel is left HongKong, and now it is in Australia.

If we check the parcel via HongKong post office, they will e-mail to Australia Post office and wait for their reply.
It usually takes 1-2 months to search the parcel, always the parcel delivered, but have not get the HongKong Post office reply.

So, if you contact your Austraila Post Office will be faster.

Thanks,
Ray

Replied them:

Contacted Australian Post and they said it's not in the Country (Australia) as it's not being scanned. Hence the article/item is not in Australia! Australian Post can't handle this and you need to lodge an investigation with Hong Kong post.
Australian Post do not have any flight numbers coming from Hong Kong and it has not arrived. Someone at the airport must have taken/stolen the parcel and this is just a painful process! Please help...

Gosh, I feel like playing a pingpong/table tennis game now...stuck right in the middle

Lint
19th August 2010, 03:50 PM
^EMS?

Otherwise I think its a little early to panic. I cant remember if the tracking service continues once the item arrives in Australia.

kurdt_the_goat
19th August 2010, 03:51 PM
8 days is a bit quick to be getting worried i think! Perhaps it's just a slow airmail shipment? When we ordered 2 lots of Seacons, one package came in a few days but the other not till the week after, suggesting they're not as often upgrading to EMS as they used to.

Tallestblue
19th August 2010, 03:52 PM
Hopefully it merely fell off the delivery truck, rather than someone nicked it.

iceburn
19th August 2010, 04:13 PM
8 days is a bit quick to be getting worried i think! Perhaps it's just a slow airmail shipment? When we ordered 2 lots of Seacons, one package came in a few days but the other not till the week after, suggesting they're not as often upgrading to EMS as they used to.

thanks kurdt. yeah, i'm waiting till end of month
just weird at how both replies i've gotten from RK via HKpost and Auspost.

BigPenney
19th August 2010, 04:25 PM
Item Number: CP815628757HK
Posting Date Drop-off Point Origin
12-Aug-2010 Aberdeen Post OfficeAberdeen Post Office

Date Location Delivery Status
12-Aug-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
12-Aug-2010 Hong Kong In transit.
13-Aug-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
13-Aug-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 13-Aug-2010

I have a Animated Rodimus and Ironhide coming from them and my tracking has the exact same posting/shipping dates and same status.
Knowing it isn't just mine makes me a little less worried. :)

jaydisc
19th August 2010, 04:48 PM
Yeah, way premature to be worrying I reckon. It's at customs I think. Here was mine:

7-Aug-2010 Hong Kong Item posted.
7-Aug-2010 Hong Kong In transit.
9-Aug-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
9-Aug-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 9-Aug-2010
11-Aug-2010 Australia Arrived.
11-Aug-2010 Australia Pending customs inspection.
11-Aug-2010 Australia In transit.
16-Aug-2010 Australia Arrived at post office and is pending for collection.
16-Aug-2010 Australia Being processed for delivery.
16-Aug-2010 Australia Being processed for delivery.
18-Aug-2010 Australia Delivered.

iceburn
19th August 2010, 05:14 PM
I have a Animated Rodimus and Ironhide coming from them and my tracking has the exact same posting/shipping dates and same status.
Knowing it isn't just mine makes me a little less worried. :)

yah i know. thanks for this too.
jay, i understand but it's just crappy and thought i could make some sales at the fair. should have ordered more so that it will be upgraded to EMS anyway

iceburn
23rd August 2010, 02:02 PM
Yeah, way premature to be worrying I reckon. It's at customs I think.

Should i be worrying now then?

Local Time: 23-Aug-2010, 12:00 (Hong Kong)
Status still reflecting departed HK on 13-Aug-2010

http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/e_detail.jsp?mail_type=parcel_iouw&tracknbr=CP815628757HK&localno=CP815628757HK

What's the verdict? It's even pass the time that the mailman delivers parcels to me at the office. Looks like countdown for tomorrow then

BigPenny...how's ur postal status doing? Gone into customs and received as yet?

BigPenney
23rd August 2010, 05:23 PM
BigPenny...how's ur postal status doing? Gone into customs and received as yet?

Nope, my tracking is exactly the same. :(

I'm going to wait until Thursday till I e-mail as that is two weeks from the dispatch and in the order sent email it said to contact them if the items are not received in two weeks.

I have to admit it is a little troubling as it seems that our orders have been misplaced :( but there is still hope, once my sister sent a next day delivery from Canberra to Adelaide and we didn't receive it for three months. :rolleyes:

iceburn
23rd August 2010, 05:27 PM
thanks and glad to know i'm still not alone in this.
i had once ordered a Classics Jetfire from ebay that turned up at my doorstep (though registered but lost) for six months!!

Gutsman Heavy
23rd August 2010, 06:54 PM
I'm still waiting on my RID Sky-Byte from last year (eBay...)

jaydisc
24th August 2010, 09:01 AM
Hmmm... maybe there is cause for concern, seeing that my replacements just hit Australia:

20-Aug-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
20-Aug-2010 Hong Kong In transit.
21-Aug-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
21-Aug-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 22-Aug-2010
23-Aug-2010 Australia Arrived and is being processed.
23-Aug-2010 Australia Pending customs inspection.
23-Aug-2010 Australia In transit.

However, as per RK and HK Post's policies, I would still wait until at least 2 weeks have passed, otherwise you're just being a pest (IMHO of course).

How much did you guys order? Did you include a Megatron?

liegeprime
24th August 2010, 10:13 AM
mebbe it being sprayed an anti decontamination thingie :p is there any new virus we should be aware of that can be mailed to you...:p

BigPenney
24th August 2010, 11:49 AM
How much did you guys order?

I ordered and Animated Rodimus and Ironhide.

klystron
24th August 2010, 01:48 PM
Not to "black-cat" anyone here, but this is what I got from RK 7 weeks ago:

http://i33.tinypic.com/ifsowy.jpg

After contacting them immediately regarding the missing part, they said they would ship out a replacement part (presumably from another Big Convoy box - so beware if you are considering buying one!).
4 weeks later and still no part, I contacted them again. They had forgotten to mail it out. So now it is in transit.

I am not a satisfied RK customer at all!

5FDP
24th August 2010, 02:01 PM
I can't believe all these horror stories about RK. I've ordered from them on numerous occasions and have never had any issues *touches wood*

The one thing that I will agree on is that they are very slow to respond to email. Aside from that, anything I order from them usually arrives within a week.

BigPenney
24th August 2010, 02:24 PM
anything I order from them usually arrives within a week.

Ive ordered from them many time and usually this is the case, this is the first time it has happened to me.
That is why I think that the problem is most likely with postal service. :(

Hursticon
24th August 2010, 02:38 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you guys have had such bad luck with your orders, considering my MP Grimmy arrived in less than a week from purchase.

I reckon they're probably stuck at a customs back-log as obviously they'd have to be checked first before they get marked as "In Customs", it seems to be a common weak point in a lot of International postage transactions

I hope you guys hear something very soon with your orders, maybe give customs a call?

iceburn
24th August 2010, 03:02 PM
I can't believe all these horror stories about RK. I've ordered from them on numerous occasions and have never had any issues *touches wood*

The one thing that I will agree on is that they are very slow to respond to email. Aside from that, anything I order from them usually arrives within a week.

that's the point, they usually arrive within the week of order made...
when i noticed the status didn't change.. i knew it's gonna be a problem and waiting 2 weeks for an answer is ridiculous knowing it'll never come and some may still reckon it's premature till it really happen to you then you'll feel the pinch

Saintly
24th August 2010, 06:03 PM
I've never ordered from RK...

but just a thought Ice, try forgetting about it (I know it's a hard task) and it will arrive (when you less worry). No need to push your anxiety through the roof.

Mr Ed
24th August 2010, 10:50 PM
I ordered from RK and had no issues.

I used the EMS Express and it was very quick.

Good luck.

Lint
25th August 2010, 12:29 AM
that's the point, they usually arrive within the week of order made...
when i noticed the status didn't change.. i knew it's gonna be a problem and waiting 2 weeks for an answer is ridiculous knowing it'll never come and some may still reckon it's premature till it really happen to you then you'll feel the pinch

If it makes you feel any better I have NEVER recieved anything from RK within a week but always within 14 working days.

Also i've waited 21 working days for stuff from other sellers from HK. The postal system really doesn't treat me as well as it does most of you guys it seems. :rolleyes:

kup
25th August 2010, 08:25 PM
I made 3 previously received orders from them (all pre-orders) but the moment the items became available there were sent off with no issues. I am also surprised at all these stories as my experience has been the opposite.

I hope that the two pre-orders that I have with them ATM don't get any problems.

iceburn
25th August 2010, 10:14 PM
I made 3 previously received orders from them (all pre-orders) but the moment the items became available there were sent off with no issues. I am also surprised at all these stories as my experience has been the opposite.

I hope that the two pre-orders that I have with them ATM don't get any problems.

haha, i still have another outstanding order (awaiting the Crossfire kit too) and it's more than a month..so dont worry too. hope that arrives to them fast and ship them out EMS which i reckon is safer.

kup
25th August 2010, 10:28 PM
haha, i still have another outstanding order (awaiting the Crossfire kit too) and it's more than a month..so dont worry too. hope that arrives to them fast and ship them out EMS which i reckon is safer.

Isn't the Crossfires being released this week?

iceburn
26th August 2010, 03:02 PM
kup, yeah...but hope they get mailed out via EMS this time round.
surprise surprise...my MPs rocked up today. hooray for RK

Hursticon
26th August 2010, 03:05 PM
kup, yeah...but hope they get mailed out via EMS this time round.

Excellent news Icey, glad to hear mate as that is no doubt a lot off your mind. :D

iceburn
26th August 2010, 03:06 PM
thanks hurst..it's really a relieve. been all messed up with that order

BigPenney
26th August 2010, 03:58 PM

Awesome news :D

Just checked my tracking, my parcel has left customs and is in transit now. :D

jaydisc
26th August 2010, 08:49 PM
i knew it's gonna be a problem and waiting 2 weeks for an answer is ridiculous knowing it'll never come and some may still reckon it's premature till it really happen to you then you'll feel the pinch

Whaddya know... 2 weeks to the day.

As to the missing part for Big Convoy, was that a Korean/Sonoking release? If so, I wouldn't blame the initial part absence on RK. Paulbot, STL, Autobreadticon and possibly others have all received Sonoking items from disparate vendors with missing parts or materials. Unfortunately, it seems quite common.

iceburn
26th August 2010, 09:14 PM
indeed, Ray wasn't even sure if the parcel would reach but he was kind enough to offer me a replacement parcel if it didnt arrive by tomorrow.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs416.snc4/47942_427601947398_605602398_5229812_6418636_n.jpg

Thanks RK...still trusting you as always.

BigPenney
27th August 2010, 03:03 PM
Quick update.
My package just turned up. :D

http://a.imageshack.us/img4/8382/raihx.jpg

klystron
30th August 2010, 11:15 PM
As to the missing part for Big Convoy, was that a Korean/Sonoking release? If so, I wouldn't blame the initial part absence on RK. Paulbot, STL, Autobreadticon and possibly others have all received Sonoking items from disparate vendors with missing parts or materials. Unfortunately, it seems quite common.

It was the Korean release, and I think the box had been opened which I assumed had been done by RK. Probably to take a missing part for someone else's order. :D
Well, the replacement arrived on Friday afternoon, so Big Convoy is complete.

I'm a hesitantly, mildly cautious, partially satisfied RK customer. (Having said that, I would probably order from them again, as they did respond to emails and resolve my issue).

Tetsuwan Convoy
31st August 2010, 12:11 AM

I think the biggest problems is RK's inconsistencies. I haven't ordered much from them, but in both time I have been involved in a group order, they havee gotten it wrong both times. Sometimes quick to fix, but one of them was a pain.

Stompy
31st August 2010, 02:03 AM
I've done numerous personal orders from RK with most of them containing 10-20 items per order and they have never gotten it wrong until my recent order...

They gave me a Generations WfC Soundwave instead of Disney Donald Duck - Bumblebee. I've promptly sent them a nice email letting them know.

This is the first time they have messed up an order of mine and this was one of my smallest orders (5 items). Whilst I actually do want WfC Soundwave, the Disney Donald Duck was dearer. I'm willing to keep WfC Soundwave, even if I have to pay for it, but I won't pay for shipping to get me my Donald Duck Bb.

Otherwise, I have always been happy with their service. Even if I got a dearer item, I think they need to know of errors to change their operational procedures to ensure all orders are correct. If anything from above is to go by, the outcome should be good.

SkyWarp91
6th September 2010, 04:54 AM
Wow, this thread and Stompy's post gives off that vibe that recently RK is getting slower and/or stuffing up orders here and there. Does anyone know officially what their current customer-count is? (does RK gauge it and reveal it for public eyes?) Perhaps the site is getting an increased number of customers and they're having trouble keeping up to date with orders due to having to manage more customers?

jaydisc
7th September 2010, 11:32 AM
Again:

Hi Guys,

Again you have sent me an incomplete order. I ordered 2 sets of Crossfire Explorer but you only sent me one set. Please see attached pic. Let me know if you need anything else.

Also, email to info@robotkingdom.com is bouncing (mailbox full)*

Thank you,

Jay

iceburn
7th September 2010, 11:50 AM
sorry to hear that jay...

hmmm i just found out shipping to Singapore is so much way cheaper. guess i should start ordering and have things ship there direct now since i'm bringing all my TFs back :P

LordCyrusOmega
7th September 2010, 06:11 PM
i made my first order to RK a few weeks ago and the parcel turned up in a week. Was definantly impress and will order again. Unlike BBTS who i ordered from on the same day but still hasn't arrived.

jaydisc
8th September 2010, 02:59 PM
And as per usual, the rest of the order was shipped the same day I notified them.

Just in case anyone misreads or misinterprets my comments, I still believe RK is the best place to deal with. Sure, they've had some sloppy warehouse picking, but they're still the king.

Pipesqueak
12th September 2010, 10:00 PM
Well they just stuffed up an order of mine too - it arrived with several correct items but minus DL Blaster.

kurdt_the_goat
12th September 2010, 10:06 PM
i made my first order to RK a few weeks ago and the parcel turned up in a week. Was definantly impress and will order again. Unlike BBTS who i ordered from on the same day but still hasn't arrived.

The speed it gets to you isn't really a factor of the store you bought from so much as it is postal whims/what you paid for. For example myself and a mate recently ordered the same game from www.ozgameshop.com. Both shipped via free shipping on the launch day since it was a pre-order.... but i got mine 4 days earlier than he did, despite his address being just down the road from mine!

jaydisc
13th September 2010, 12:53 PM
True that. I had one RK order leave 2 days after another and arrive 4 days before.

BigPenney
21st September 2010, 02:19 PM
Just received an order from them which contained the wrong item.:(
Instead of a Animated Deluxe Cybertron mode Optimus Prime they sent out a Generations Deluxe Cybertron Optimus Prime. :p
Admittedly I think this was a fairly easy mistake to make and I'm sure it will be fixed soon. :)

*Edit*

They are sending out the Animated Prime today and have offered to sell me the Generations prime for a 50% discount i.e. just over $10 (Which I took them up on:)).

Deceptic_Optic
23rd September 2010, 09:26 AM
I have ordered TFA Wingblade Op and TFA Jetpack BB last frday. recieved the confirmation letter that saying they have recieved my order, but yet im still waiting for the confirmaion that its been mailed out, and its been 5days now is this normal cos usually it only takes them 2 days after the payment then they mail it off. should i be worried? Ive also sent them 2 emails regarding this but no reply yet?

JuzMel
23rd September 2010, 10:42 AM
I guess RK is just getting more popular and maybe they have new staff which have problems handling the orders and identifying the correct figures.

I order some stuff on Tuesday and the next day I received notification (with parcel number) that it has been mailed off.

I've communicated directly to the boss before on holding some items and they are rather prompt in their replies. But this was about 2 years ago so I'm not sure if it's still the same person. His name is Steven - boss@robotkingdom.com (mailto:boss@robotkingdom.com)

Ultimately I agree that RK is still the best place for TFs in terms of pricing and shipping as well. BBTS is just ridiculous in their shipping quote and I've only ever bought once from them through a group order.

griffin
23rd September 2010, 12:58 PM
The 'boss' ignored my emails when I had a defective figure about 5 months ago, but his staffer was kind enough to respond to confirm they had received the emails.

As such, the matter was never resolved - I guess they know that I'll just keep buying from them anyway... :(

Deceptic_Optic
23rd September 2010, 01:49 PM
The 'boss' ignored my emails when I had a defective figure about 5 months ago, but his staffer was kind enough to respond to confirm they had received the emails.

As such, the matter was never resolved - I guess they know that I'll just keep buying from them anyway... :(

serious man that sucks? so does this mean i just lost my money? this is the first time im worried ordering from them! il try the boss' email see if that works :(

1AZRAEL1
23rd September 2010, 01:56 PM
serious man that sucks? so does this mean i just lost my money? this is the first time im worried ordering from them! il try the boss' email see if that works :(

Griffins was for a defective figure, not missing completely.

So I suppose you will just have to keep emailing them until they respond with your order being sent. Maybe they are overwhelmed atm? At least you got a confirmation that they received your order.

Deceptic_Optic
23rd September 2010, 02:15 PM
True, but it's just so unusual for this to happen. Maybe I just got use to their excellent service before. Guess I have to play the waiting game again :(

jaydisc
23rd September 2010, 05:06 PM
I have ordered TFA Wingblade Op and TFA Jetpack BB last frday. recieved the confirmation letter that saying they have recieved my order, but yet im still waiting for the confirmaion that its been mailed out, and its been 5days now is this normal cos usually it only takes them 2 days after the payment then they mail it off. should i be worried? Ive also sent them 2 emails regarding this but no reply yet?

I pre-ordered those items months ago, and they haven't shipped yet. I know they are working, as I got noticed that my separate Unicron order shipped yesterday. A lot of Takara stock hit them at one time and they'd be doing a lot of packing and sending. You're pretty close to the back of the queue. In my opinion, 4 business days is not cause for concern, let alone fear you've lost your money. Be a little more patient.

Draksprime
23rd September 2010, 09:23 PM
how do you check to see if the order has shipped, online or do they send a email?

5FDP
23rd September 2010, 11:26 PM
They send you an email with a tracking number which you can look up via the Hongkong Post site.

Draksprime
23rd September 2010, 11:29 PM
They send you an email with a tracking number which you can look up via the Hongkong Post site.

ok thanks, will be eyeing the emails.

griffin
24th September 2010, 12:08 AM
I pre-ordered those items months ago, and they haven't shipped yet. I know they are working, as I got noticed that my separate Unicron order shipped yesterday. A lot of Takara stock hit them at one time and they'd be doing a lot of packing and sending. You're pretty close to the back of the queue. In my opinion, 4 business days is not cause for concern, let alone fear you've lost your money. Be a little more patient.

I pre-ordered a pair of wingblades when there were just 4 left in stock, and they arrived on Wednesday the 22nd (4 days after their release on the 18th).
I guess I got lucky on this occasion - the previous order took 9 days from placing the order to shipping it.

JuzMel
24th September 2010, 10:09 AM
True, but it's just so unusual for this to happen. Maybe I just got use to their excellent service before. Guess I have to play the waiting game again :(

Don't worry too much and let them have a chance to reply you. ;) I only just got a newsletter this week about them having the Aniamted Wingblade Prime and Jetpack Bumblebee in stock. So maybe they are just busy sorting out the new arrivals for those who have pre-ordered? :)

As for the boss, yeah he replies to selective emails. So Griffin, you didn't get your defective figure sorted out in the end? Did u pay via PayPal that time? If yes, you could have lodge a dispute and asked for a partial refund.

k.wong23
24th September 2010, 12:03 PM
Wow very suprised so many stories and issues you guys are coming across. All my orders from them have been good and arrived in diligent time :)

I have some pre-orders so I hope they don't suffer the same fate as you guys!

As suggested earlier; maybe it's just the increase in volume of sales and new staff getting things mixed up. We are all human after all :p

kup
24th September 2010, 12:37 PM
I have one order on the way. It's one with multiple items so I am hoping for everything to be good.

So far all my RK orders have been flawless, I am hoping it continues to be so.

jaydisc
24th September 2010, 01:18 PM
I pre-ordered a pair of wingblades when there were just 4 left in stock, and they arrived on Wednesday the 22nd (4 days after their release on the 18th).
I guess I got lucky on this occasion - the previous order took 9 days from placing the order to shipping it.

Just checked my order. Headrobots Hot Head was part of it, and that hasn't arrived, so that explains my delay, and thus negates my advice. Still, I'd recommend being a bit more patient.

Deceptic_Optic
24th September 2010, 01:28 PM
UPDATE! my items arrived today! :eek:... and i told myself that was quick, i just spoke to steven on email yesterday and he replied "due to public holiday in china we are currently short staff" and he also said that everything is hectic and since most of his workers are off they are stacked with loads of order to sort out. but i guess my items were sent out after all its just that they forgot to send me the email that its been sent off! :D now i feel very embarassed after that, robotkingdom is reliable and will and still remain flawless in my books. :D

oh yeah patience my friends, patience ;)

SkyWarp91
26th September 2010, 01:32 PM
What's the likelihood RK will stuff up ordering ONE item? (Challenge at Cybertron set) I'm thinking of finally ordering it and what is their postage equivalent to our AUSPOST Registered Postage?

griffin
26th September 2010, 01:42 PM
Single or multiple items makes no difference - I once ordered a Clear Henkei Starscream on its own and got the Clear Henkie Mirage instead (which I already had).

1AZRAEL1
26th September 2010, 01:43 PM
What's the likelihood RK will stuff up ordering ONE item? (Challenge at Cybertron set) I'm thinking of finally ordering it and what is their postage equivalent to our AUSPOST Registered Postage?

I wouldn't be worried about it mate. In the unlikely event something goes wrong, you can always contact them and get it sorted.

jaydisc
27th September 2010, 11:53 AM

I think very little. I'm not convinced that what we're witnessing in this thread is a degradation in RK performance. Barely anyone here was using RK in 2008 when I started here. Since then, I'd guess that they've become the #1 vendor for many, if not most of us. For all we know, they are still messing up the same 5% of orders (fictional estimate), it's just that it's 5% of a much bigger pool now.

Point being: IMO, the likelihood of a stuff is extremely minor, and the likelihood of them not resolving afterwards is next to nil.

Single or multiple items makes no difference - I once ordered a Clear Henkei Starscream on its own and got the Clear Henkie Mirage instead (which I already had).

Did you get to keep the Mirage?

griffin
27th September 2010, 12:38 PM
I think very little. I'm not convinced that what we're witnessing in this thread is a degradation in RK performance. Barely anyone here was using RK in 2008 when I started here. Since then, I'd guess that they've become the #1 vendor for many, if not most of us. For all we know, they are still messing up the same 5% of orders (fictional estimate), it's just that it's 5% of a much bigger pool now.

Point being: IMO, the likelihood of a stuff is extremely minor, and the likelihood of them not resolving afterwards is next to nil.

Did you get to keep the Mirage?

I agree with the first part (their turnover may have grown at the same rate as the errors), and yes to the second part (haven't decided what to do with it yet).

Draksprime
27th September 2010, 03:06 PM
Ok, i ordered Unicron last Saturday and selected EMS and have yet to receive any info from them. On their website it stays Unicron is available now so not sure what the hold up is?

Hopefully I get a email soon, as after reading this thread getting a bit worried.

1AZRAEL1
27th September 2010, 03:09 PM
Be patient young padawan :p

Seriously though, they have only really just started shipping them out, and I think it goes in order who ordered first. I preordered mine ages ago, and am yet to receive an email saying it's been shipped. I ordered late though, many ordered as soon as it opened.

Be patient, I am sure you will get that email soon :)

Draksprime
27th September 2010, 03:44 PM
Be patient young padawan :p I will give them another week, but remember, waiting leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

Seriously though, they have only really just started shipping them out, and I think it goes in order who ordered first. I preordered mine ages ago, and am yet to receive an email saying it's been shipped. I ordered late though, many ordered as soon as it opened.

Be patient, I am sure you will get that email soon :)

ok so I'm not alone waiting for Unicron, makes me feel a little better.

1AZRAEL1
27th September 2010, 03:53 PM
Hehe your Star Wars quote made me giggle lol.

ok so I'm not alone waiting for Unicron, makes me feel a little better.

If you don't receive an email in a week, I'd say jsut send them an email to see how your order is going. I'll be doing the same by the end of the week if I don't get an email.

Stompy
28th September 2010, 11:08 PM
OK, so an update about my previous order (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=189970&postcount=47):

A few emails back and forth and they arranged to send me Disney Label Donald Duck as long as I pay (a discounted) price for WfC Soundwave. I didn't mind as I wanted Soundwave. I assume its sent via snail mail as its been over 2 weeks now and still waiting.

Fast forward to now and I did an order last week for 5 items. First, they sent it to my home address when I stated for it to be delivered to my work like I always do. Anyway... Opened my parcel today and there was only 4 items instead of 5.

Two simple orders bummed in a row? I think I'll give them one last chance before I completely ditch them as a place to order my beloved robots. I'm not sure what has happened. Have they gotten new management?

JuzMel
29th September 2010, 01:19 PM
Ehhh I think it's a bit of a chance and luck? I ordered last week and got my order in 4 business days. There was no mistake in the items I ordered but they did send me an extra item (which I'm keeping quiet about. sshhh)

I pay via Paypal all the time and just ask them to use that address. Rocke, maybe if you're using PayPal, set the work addy as your primary shipping address and maybe that won't confuse them?

I agree with Jay, I just think they are getting too overwhelmed with orders now and they do try and resolve the orders

Draksprime
29th September 2010, 01:48 PM
Just got an email with the tracking number for my order, Unicron is on his way :)

1AZRAEL1
29th September 2010, 01:52 PM
Just got an email with the tracking number for my order, Unicron is on his way :)

Where's my email dammit :p

Hope it shows up soon.

kup
29th September 2010, 04:44 PM
I have ordered several times from RK now with the latest order arriving today. I have never encountered any issues with them.

jaydisc
30th September 2010, 09:48 AM
BANG! Three in a row!

Had an order arrive yesterday which was to contain Unicron and the clear Animated 2-pack. Instead of the Animated 2-pack, they sent me the Henkeish Sons of Cybertron 2-pack. I've written them and am awaiting reply.

Three in a row.... that's a bit much. Although, this is the first WRONG ITEM situation. My previous 2 were just MISSING ITEMS. We'll see how they handle this.

iceburn
30th September 2010, 10:40 AM
wow...who's doing all the packing.

Draksprime
30th September 2010, 01:14 PM
If a online toy company can't get online order right they have no hope. I ordered 2 items so we'll see what happens.

Draksprime
1st October 2010, 10:33 PM
Just received my order so thumbs up from me. :)

DarkHyren
9th October 2010, 10:19 PM
I just made an order with RK the last week, got it the other day packed safely but missing one small legends class figure I ordered.
Shot them off an email today so just waiting to hear back.
In this case though I think they had limited stocks maybe as I checked and today the same legends figure is out of stock.

kup
12th October 2010, 06:33 PM
A nice story courtesy of Robot Kingdom:

About a week and a half ago I received an order from RK for two sets of the PE-01F & PE-01R Shadow Warriors (Not-Frenzy & Not-Rumble)

The thing is that upon opening one of the PE-01F (Blue), I noticed that he had two left arms! Naturally this was a mistake from the manufacturer as the inner bubble plastic was sealed but I decided to contact Robot Kingdom to report what's happened. They requested a photo of the defect which I provided and after a couple of days they replied back saying that they will send me a replacement part.

That part arrived today and it wasn't just a right arm as I had expected but a complete PE-01F minus accessories!

After such great customer service which they were under no obligation to provide since the fault was with the manufacturer, I have nothing but praise for them.

gekisou
18th October 2010, 02:29 PM
Hi, just wondering. Is shipping reasonable for RobotKingdom? I have wanting to get some stuff from them but not sure. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Hursticon
18th October 2010, 02:41 PM
Hi, just wondering. Is shipping reasonable for RobotKingdom? I have wanting to get some stuff from them but not sure. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Robot Kingdom is indeed pretty darn good for postage Gekisou. :D

I bought 2 Device Label Blasters and the combined postage was only $25, I also bought MP Grimlock from them and postage was only $25 and both were sent registered with a tracking number too so yeah, I'd definitely give them a go dude. ;):)

5FDP
18th October 2010, 07:48 PM
^What Hursty said :) They are my preferred online store for all things Transformers. They are cheaper than most when it comes to shipping and I give them extra points for the way they pack everything.

Vector Sigma 13
19th October 2010, 07:34 AM
Ive ordered 3 or four items from Robot Kingdom and am hoping to get them today. After all this discussion it will be interesting to see if its all there.

Just wanted to note the only issue ive ever had was that my encore Omega's box had a ding in one corner (more padding may have been in order). The toy itself was fine.

Tabias Prime
19th October 2010, 01:07 PM
^What Hursty said :) They are my preferred online store for all things Transformers. They are cheaper than most when it comes to shipping and I give them extra points for the way they pack everything.
Totally agree with you on the packaging..

Vector Sigma 13
19th October 2010, 02:32 PM
My package arrived today and everything was there. No damage either.

Im a happy customer.

Hurrah for RobotKingdom and Hurrah for the $AU

jaydisc
25th October 2010, 09:10 PM
I can't friggin' believe it. Another RK order received, another RK order mispacked. That's 4 in a row. How is that even possible?!?!

My last order was was for Unicron and the Animated Clear 2-pack. They screwed up by sending me the Henkei Clear 2-pack instead. I ended up paying a discounted amount for it and keeping it, and told them that because I had another order in the system awaiting stock, it was totally cool if they just waited for that and included the Animated 2-pack with it.

After making payment, I wrote Ray:

Hi Ray,

I just made this payment. Thank you.

Please don't make any mistakes on order 29XXX :-)

Cheers,

Jay

And whaddya know, they did. While they did include the replacement clear Animated 2-pack, they left out the Takara Animated Voyager Prime & Rodimus 2-pack which was part of the original order. All of these Prime & Rodimus 2-packs must be driving them nuts. They really need some better order checking over there.

Pipesqueak
25th October 2010, 09:32 PM
Well, not only did they mess up my order, they then completely forgot about rectifying it after acknowledging their mistake. I couldn't believe it had taken three weeks to arrive after they said they would send it, so I sent another (very polite) email. Only THEN did they finally post the thing. Pathetic.

jaydisc
28th October 2010, 07:58 PM
Well, the explanation for me not receiving the TT Ani Voyager Prime/Deluxe Rodi two pack is that Takara cancelled it, which sort of makes sense because I haven't seen it anywhere else. So, he offered to refund me + shipping. Since I ordered that stuff months ago, a USD refund would have resulted in a fair loss, so I asked for a credit and picked out some other stuff and paid the difference, but he asked if I had any other orders to send it with. I was sort of annoyed, but pointed out he could merge it with Shadow Scyther in December, so again, resolved. But man, four in a row. Gonna really try to focus on alternatives where possible now.

Draksprime
29th October 2010, 03:36 PM
Another stuff up for me, has anyone used tfsource or Big Bad toys? Keen to place a few orders and was wondering which would be better no matter the cost.

gamblor916
29th October 2010, 03:39 PM
Tfsource is great if you want perfect packaging. With the USD where it is now it's a good option. Never used BBTS so no idea about them.

Draksprime
29th October 2010, 04:09 PM
Tfsource is great if you want perfect packaging. With the USD where it is now it's a good option. Never used BBTS so no idea about them.

Cool, just need robotkingdom to refund and away I go. :)

LordCyrusOmega
29th October 2010, 04:54 PM
Another stuff up for me, has anyone used tfsource or Big Bad toys? Keen to place a few orders and was wondering which would be better no matter the cost.

I've used Big Bad Toystore before. Bit (not much) dearer then Robot Kingdom and from the day it was shipped to arrival was about a month, 6 weeks. I use them as a last resort.

Thats just my experience with them though

jaydisc
29th October 2010, 05:36 PM
Both TFSource and BBTS have given me good service, although I haven't shopped there anywhere near the degree I have at RK. They're just more expensive, BBTS the most.

1AZRAEL1
31st October 2010, 12:39 PM
Used BBTS a number of times. My missus buys Living Dead Dolls with from them, has done so a few times, and they always turn up in about a week or 2. Can't say anything bad about them, shipping is a tad more than most places, but they have turned up really quick.

Hursticon used TfSource to get a few things for me and himself, and as far as I know haven't had problems.

RK I didn't have a problem with before when I ordeded Unicron, but that's the only thing I have ordered from them so can't give too much of a report on them.

Vector Prime
31st October 2010, 01:13 PM
RK recently stuffed up a couple of group buys I did for a few Alternity TFs.

Although they were all pre-ordered ages ago, they somehow managed to wrongly address my order for 6xAlternity UMs.

The shipment ended up being returned to them and they then wanted to re-charge me shipping - I kicked up a stink and threatened to cancel my other two pending pre-order lots so they agreed to re-send the order at their expense to the correct address.

I also had an outstanding order for 4xAlternity TCs and 4xAlternity Red Convoys (on separate orders) and they managed to stuff that up monumentally too (albeit in my favour). :D

4 Red Convoys turned up a week ago and then two days later, another shipment arrived, comprising of the 4 TCs and an additional 4 Red Convoys! :eek:

jazzcomp
31st October 2010, 02:58 PM
Are you giving some of those extras away or selling? :)

kaiden
2nd November 2010, 02:02 AM
two days later, another shipment arrived, comprising of the 4 TCs and an additional 4 Red Convoys! :eek:

too bad i just bought one from RK too otherwise I'd ask you to sell me one cheaply :)

gekisou
2nd November 2010, 08:10 AM
Just a quick query again (sorry), how long does it normally take for RK to send the stuff to the customers?

1AZRAEL1
2nd November 2010, 08:22 AM
Depends, but I got my Unicron from them within about 2 weeks I think.

Vector Prime
2nd November 2010, 09:32 AM
Are you giving some of those extras away or selling? :)

Well I haven't considered selling them and was just planning on stockpiling them along with the other 3 I already have, but PM me an offer & I'll consider it.

5FDP
2nd November 2010, 09:52 AM
Just a quick query again (sorry), how long does it normally take for RK to send the stuff to the customers?

After payment they usually dispatch within a couple of days. From my experience it takes about 1 - 2 weeks on average to be delivered. I've had stuff delayed in customs which is not RK's fault but at least I knew where it was as they provide a tracking number.

griffin
2nd November 2010, 01:21 PM
Lately they've been a bit slow with their shipping of stuff. I used to get email notification of the items shipping, within a day, but now it usually takes between 5-9 days before they ship something I have paid for.
THEN, it will take about 4-10 working days to get here.

Hursticon
2nd November 2010, 05:25 PM
Well, I made 2 large orders from RobotKingdom last Tuesday and received 1 of them today.
I received emails with tracking numbers and order notifications late that Tuesday night, ordered around midday, and they were posted that night also.

So far, knocks on wood ;), I've not had any issues with RobotKindom and they've been nothing but consistent, swift and damn competitive with prices.
I feel sorry for those who've experienced a few problems as of late but I think they're starting to get a hold of the mass influx of business they're getting - especially considering the High Aussie Dollar that has no doubt driven up business, especially from me. :D

I hope that helps Gekisou and anybody else who is considering purchasing from RobotKingdom. ;)

kaiden
2nd November 2010, 05:31 PM
for me - 1 weekish, registered mail?

gekisou
2nd November 2010, 10:53 PM
Thanx guys. Very useful information. Everything I need to know. :)

Draksprime
5th November 2010, 04:12 PM
I ordered primus and some other in stock items and after 9 days sent a email to say wats up, received a email back saying both items where out of stock now and would give me a refund. Then another 5 days past and another email back and then they refunded my order. eBay here I come.

JuzMel
5th November 2010, 04:25 PM
4 Red Convoys turned up a week ago and then two days later, another shipment arrived, comprising of the 4 TCs and an additional 4 Red Convoys! :eek:

Happy to take one of those convoys off you too if you wanna offload them, how much did u wanna charge plus shipping to VIC 3165? ;)

humtan
5th November 2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector Prime
4 Red Convoys turned up a week ago and then two days later, another shipment arrived, comprising of the 4 TCs and an additional 4 Red Convoys!

Happy to take one of those convoys off you too if you wanna offload them, how much did u wanna charge plus shipping to WA 6000?

Sorry Mel had to copy your line! just faster this way :D

griffin
9th November 2010, 01:58 PM
Their shipping time is getting worse (for me at least)...

My order paid 20th October, was shipped 1st November (12 days later).

And my order paid 27th October, is still yet to be shipped (been 13 days now).

Nothing was pre-ordered, and all items were in stock (and not close to running out either).

kaiden
9th November 2010, 02:22 PM
Their shipping time is getting worse (for me at least)...

My order paid 20th October, was shipped 1st November (12 days later).

And my order paid 27th October, is still yet to be shipped (been 13 days now).

Nothing was pre-ordered, and all items were in stock (and not close to running out either).

if items are in stock, they shouldnt take that long to ship. probably have over-sold on their stock allocation?

my last order was shipped the same day alternity thundercracker was released and the previous order before that shipped the same day i ordered.

gekisou
9th November 2010, 02:52 PM
So I made an order on Thursday. They replied on Friday that one of the items I ordered was sold out (showed as in-stock on their website) and then said they would pay back the difference.
So far, except for the website thingy, looking good.

griffin
10th November 2010, 02:36 PM
I emailed them about the order I paid 14 days ago, and they say that one of the items that was supposed to be there 19th September (over a month before I placed my order), hasn't arrived yet, so the entire order was being held like a pre-order.

So just how long were they going sit on my order without telling me? Because they said that they don't even know if or when that item is arriving.
If an item is listed on the website as arriving 5 weeks ago, but hasn't, surely an email to inform the customer of that, would be the right thing to do - to see if I'm wanting to wait for however long it takes for that item to arrive, have the in-stock items sent now, or have a refund.
The orders still have to be picked and packed by *people*, so someone should have seen that an item on my invoice/packing slip, that actually says it was in-stock since Sept 19, was not there... and asked about it.
Just like pre-order items, I would split up my orders if I know one item is not yet there and wanted the in-stock items now.

Definitely not happy with their non-existant customer service. Might have to start shopping around for other HK online toy options.
(and they keep asking/begging on their EMS-shipping emails to rate their service on a third party site - they should look at this feedback topic if they want to see what their service is like)

5FDP
10th November 2010, 02:58 PM
they should look at this feedback topic if they want to see what their service is like)

Why don't you email them a link to it Griffin and invite them to register here as a guest to respond to these 'incidents'.

griffin
17th November 2010, 02:15 PM
Had to email them again to ask them why my order was still not sent yet.

Sounds like, even though the order was no longer 'on hold' for the 'pre-order' items that were to be refunded, they didn't actually relocate my order into the 'ready to ship' category (or part of the warehouse). As such, they still hadn't shipped it yet... several days after they were going to refund and cancel the items they didn't have in stock.

So not only did they not think to contact a customer waiting 2 weeks for something that should have been in stock, but now needed that customer to remind them to actually ship the order.

kaiden
17th November 2010, 02:51 PM
Had to email them again to ask them why my order was still not sent yet.

Sounds like, even though the order was no longer 'on hold' for the 'pre-order' items that were to be refunded, they didn't actually relocate my order into the 'ready to ship' category (or part of the warehouse). As such, they still hadn't shipped it yet... several days after they were going to refund and cancel the items they didn't have in stock.

So not only did they not think to contact a customer waiting 2 weeks for something that should have been in stock, but now needed that customer to remind them to actually ship the order.

we as a group should get a discount on all orders from RK ;)

Draksprime
17th November 2010, 03:06 PM

I'd rather pay them a little more and for them not to stuff up the order and keep the customer informed.

Had to email them again to remind them to refund my money.

jazzcomp
17th November 2010, 03:25 PM
+1 :)

griffin
18th November 2010, 02:00 AM
I'd rather pay them a little more and for them not to stuff up the order and keep the customer informed.

Had to email them again to remind them to refund my money.

Yeah, same with me. I was told last week that I was getting a refund (and should be having my order sent), but it wasn't until I emailed them yesterday did I get the refund and a shipping email.

gekisou
18th November 2010, 09:42 AM
Same. They told me my money would be in last week but when it didn't come in for 6 days, I sent them an email and they had it done within the day of the email...

jaydisc
18th November 2010, 10:12 AM
What are you guys getting refunds for if you don't mine me asking?

gekisou
18th November 2010, 10:36 AM
What are you guys getting refunds for if you don't mine me asking?

I ordered an item that they sold out but didn't update on their website. So they refunded me the cost of the item and shipping difference... and I am using their express option and the item still hasn't arrived... 6 working days later...

jaydisc
18th November 2010, 12:52 PM
I was more curious about which item :)

gekisou
18th November 2010, 12:53 PM
Stratos from the MOTU 200X line.

jaydisc
18th November 2010, 12:56 PM
Cool. I know they were doing refunds for Shadow Scyther because they were having issues with the available quantity, and the TT Animated Voyager Prime & Deluxe Rodimus 2-pack got cancelled (which affected me), so I was just curious if it was either of those.

griffin
18th November 2010, 02:58 PM
Mine was for the case of 4 Marvel TFs Ironman set. It was (is) listed as in stock 19th September, so I ordered it middle of October. They never got it in, but never changed the description, or think to inform anyone who bought it that it hadn't arrived and that their order wouldn't be sent yet, or to at least ask if they wanted to remove it.

Draksprime
18th November 2010, 03:21 PM
I had pre ordered Primus, a while back and ordered some other in stock items. 2 weeks after Primus came out I sent them a email and they said everything was out of stock and they don't expect it soon and offered a refund which I said OK. Then another 7 days and another email back to them and then the refund.

I've pre ordered Rodimus MP09 from them so we'll see what happens. Looks like they only action stuff when emails are sent which is too bad for them i guess.

STL
18th November 2010, 06:32 PM
I should share my own recent experience too.

I bought a lot of stuff from them which included Unicron but they stuffed it up and put Primus in. Usually in the past when they've stuffed up, they've gifted me the item but understandably they wanted it returned. They asked me to ship it back to them and then they paid me for the postage (didn't even ask for receipt, just a tracking number).

While not the most enjoyable experience I've had with them, it was my first major real disappointment with them. Reading some of the above, it also reaffirms to me why I've rarely preordered with them. Esp. when Draksprime mentioned he preordered a Primus and I didn't!

kaiden
21st November 2010, 09:54 AM
Cool. I know they were doing refunds for Shadow Scyther because they were having issues with the available quantity

OMG. NEVER! *punches RK*

gekisou
22nd November 2010, 12:36 PM
My package finally arrived and though I paid to get it to arrive with 5 days... it actually 10 WORKING days to arrive... not sure I will be buying from them again...

1AZRAEL1
22nd November 2010, 12:47 PM
I wouldn't neccesarily blame them, could be that it is getting closer to Xmas, the postal system gets pretty overworked at this time of year.

Hursticon
22nd November 2010, 01:06 PM
I wouldn't neccesarily blame them, could be that it is getting closer to Xmas, the postal system gets pretty overworked at this time of year.

Very true, plus our customs seem to enjoy taking their sweet time with inspections. :mad:
I myself had something stuck in customs from RK for 3 days, whereas another order went through within an hour!?! :confused:

5FDP
22nd November 2010, 08:31 PM
My package finally arrived and though I paid to get it to arrive with 5 days... it actually 10 WORKING days to arrive... not sure I will be buying from them again...

Really :confused: 10 working days isn't all that bad.

gekisou
22nd November 2010, 09:50 PM
It is if I paid more to get it within 5 workin' days and if they sent it 4 days after they claimed they would send it.

Vector Prime
25th November 2010, 09:56 PM
Well I just received two emails from RK to let me know that my pre-orders for the Reveal the Shield Deluxe and Voyager waves along with the latest Generations wave (Thunderwing) have been shipped... so we'll see how long it takes before they arrive...

kaiden
30th November 2010, 02:54 PM
RK have put up pre-orders for

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Autobot SET 3-Pack.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_197

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Desepticon SET 3-Pack.

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Desepticon Set of 2.

It feels overpriced for a 3pack...

griffin
23rd December 2010, 01:53 PM
Another disappointting RK order.
Paid for in-stock items 18 days ago, and still no email or shipping notice. Emailed them yesterday to find out out what's going on, but no reply yet.

kurdt_the_goat
23rd December 2010, 02:13 PM
You got some patience there griff, i'd have emailed them after 2 days! What item were you ordering this time?

griffin
23rd December 2010, 02:56 PM
PCC Skyhammer with Airlift
PCC Heavytread w. Groundspike
Gen Skullgrin
Gen Cliffjumper
RtS Strafe
RtS Lugnut
RtS Fallback
RtS Mindset
RtS Specail OPS Jazz
RtS Turbo tracks
AA Blue Fallen
AA Highbrow
AA Voyager Optimus

Just got a reply back:

The order still holding in our stock. All of the items is avaliable except
voyager sealed cases w3. We are trying to restock it. Should we ship out the
avaliable items? Do you accpet to refund the item which not instock? We are
sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The item was in stock at the time I ordered it, so once again, they don't even think about contacting a customer to let them know that their order is being held, or to ask what they want to do.

5FDP
23rd December 2010, 09:48 PM
The item was in stock at the time I ordered it, so once again, they don't even think about contacting a customer to let them know that their order is being held, or to ask what they want to do.

Just a question griffin, did you check the 'description' as well? In most cases their site says that the item is 'in stock' when the description states the opposite. See the pre-order TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Desepticon SET 3-Pack (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFUN00-1&lang=us) as an example. There's no excuse for it though, but I always check this before making an order and have never had an issue with my order being held.

griffin
24th December 2010, 12:45 AM
All of mine were 'Available now', which is what I make sure I look for before ordering, as I don't want any pre-order items holding up the entire order.

Tetsuwan Convoy
24th December 2010, 03:55 PM
RK have put up pre-orders for

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Autobot SET 3-Pack.

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Desepticon SET 3-Pack.

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Desepticon Set of 2.

It feels overpriced for a 3pack...

RK's prices aren't too bad. E-hobby items are always priced higher than retail. In this case the autobot set costs 7,875 yen, which is currently $94 Au, whereas the RK $86us = 86.52 AU$ Hmm, lessee according to XE.com, 7875 yen is $94 US. Cheaper from RK than ehobby......

(Ehobby page)
http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc?req=PRODUCT&code=tfu_e01

Wonder how RK scammed that?

Zippo
24th December 2010, 04:00 PM
They will be the 'Asian' version rather than the Japanese e-Hobby version and won't come with any extras (ie, comic for MP Black Convoy and Ghost Starscream, offical card and name place for MP Sleep Convoy)

jaydisc
24th December 2010, 04:22 PM
Correct. RK gets from Hasbro HK, which can get some stuff from TakaraTomy, similar to how Australian Target does. This was the case for Alternity Ultra Magnus as well. I got one of those from RK and one from HLJ. The HLJ came with a comic. I even think some TT Animated releases via Hasbro HK didn't come with character cards. My supplier also gets from Hasbro HK, not TT.

Zippo
24th December 2010, 06:44 PM
My first RK order in a while shipped today. I dont expect it to arrive for a while with the Xmas/New Year shipping dealys. Hopefully no stuff-ups.

griffin
31st December 2010, 12:46 PM
Email on the 24th to say that a package had been shipped.

Email on the 28th to say that another 5 items were out of stock when they sent the package (in addition to the 3 items that were out of stock in the previous email).

Out of the 13 items I paid for, I'm now only going to get 5. And why wait 4 days to tell me?

Now that it's been a month since I ordered them, I'm now going to have more trouble finding alternative sources that also haven't sold out by now.

Gotta chase up a refund now too.

Seraphim Prime
1st January 2011, 07:52 PM
Email on the 24th to say that a package had been shipped.

Email on the 28th to say that another 5 items were out of stock when they sent the package (in addition to the 3 items that were out of stock in the previous email).

Out of the 13 items I paid for, I'm now only going to get 5. And why wait 4 days to tell me?

Now that it's been a month since I ordered them, I'm now going to have more trouble finding alternative sources that also haven't sold out by now.

Gotta chase up a refund now too.

If you don't mind me asking, what were you ordering? There's a few things I'm about to order which have low stock counts, and want to make sure that its nothing that I'm after.

griffin
1st January 2011, 11:17 PM
The last 7 items in post #151 above, and the second item were not supplied.

I've ordered stuff before that was down to the last item in their inventory, so if this is happening often now, nothing on their site can be trusted.

And I'm annoyed to think that the extra 5 items now missing since the first email (telling me that only 3 items were missing), could well have only gone out of stock during that time because they gave them to someone else while they were holding back sending my order.

I've sent them an angry email demanding how this could have happened, and that they should have notified me with the first email if all 8 items were really out of stock back then. And if they did give them away during this last week, while they were holding back my stuff, then I've told them that they should find replacements. It's not going to happen, but really, if any of us sold an item here and then sold it to someone else after collecting money from the first person, some sort of replacement, or compensation for a replacement, would be expected or else there would be some sort of penalty imposed.

They keep collecting money for items their site is saying should be in stock. This isn't a pre-order, and there are no disclaimers saying that items may not always be in stock... if an item is able to be added to the Cart, it should be on hand. And if they collect money for an item that is being 'guaranteed' as being in stock, then they should be required to provide what they are being 'contracted' to provide, no matter what it costs them to re-acquire it.

A similar thing happened last week with some comics I purchased from Kings Comics (their online store). 4 of the 5 items that I ordered from their site were not supplied - a site that lists items as 'out of stock' if they don't currently have them, and has no disclaimer (that I could see) about items not being guaranteed if listed on the site.
At least they emailed me (a few days later) to let me know about it... but it's such a tease to have these things listed as 'in stock' and stop search for them, only to be told later that they aren't and you have to go searching again.

Pipesqueak
3rd January 2011, 05:39 PM
After RK stuffed up my first order a while back, I gave them a second chance. Once posted the package arrived really fast last week, but again it was missing an item.

I could almost understand them packing the wrong items, but simply missing ones out is unforgivable. How hard is it to tell that when there are four items on the order sheet, but only three in the box, that something has gone wrong? They're now being very slow to respond to my email about it.

Pretty sure I'll be looking for alternatives now.

griffin
8th January 2011, 02:22 AM
Finally picked up my RK order yesterday from the post office. Just feels so disappointing having only 5 of the 13 toys I ordered, show up.
And to make up for it, they throw in a couple of cheap merchandise items I'm not interested in, or will be keeping.

RokDog
14th January 2011, 10:21 PM
*grumble* I just got my RK order and it was missing 2 items... Have emailed them, but since one of the missing items was the Aerial Appendage Kit @ $60, I got a feeling the best I'll get is a refund =[

On a side note, the box the shipped my stuff in was the TFX-04 Protector outer carton, name on the outside is 'Frotector' lol But I wouldn't be laughing if it contained a comb and hairspray instead of my bots.

orionpax1
15th January 2011, 10:46 AM
By the sounds of allthese replies im rethinking about ordering from RK, i was going to order MP Rodimus because they are so much cheaper then anyone else. Is it still worth the trouble to order it?

Vector Prime
15th January 2011, 10:54 AM
By the sounds of allthese replies im rethinking about ordering from RK, i was going to order MP Rodimus because they are so much cheaper then anyone else. Is it still worth the trouble to order it?

I think overall RK are quite reliable - I've never really had any real dramas that they weren't able to fix.

If they had a feedback score for every transaction on their online store (with the number of transactions they conduct), it would still probably be around 99%.

Their eBay store (http://stores.ebay.com.au/robokingdom) has a feedback of 99.8% based upon 539 positives and 1 negative in the past 12 months, so judge for yourself I guess.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
15th January 2011, 11:28 AM
I personally have placed more than 20 orders through robot kingdon and have never had a messed up order

Darthprimus
15th January 2011, 05:18 PM
ive never had a problem w/RK. they sent me a item missing a foot in my last shipment which wasnt there fault, i emailed them about it and within 1 hour i had a reply and a apology and a replacement sent out at there expense which was received 4 days later.

griffin
15th January 2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah, the proportion of problems is exaggerated because most orders that are without problem aren't mentioned. It's only when people get aggravated about something that they are compelled to vent about it in some way.
Kinda like when driving and you get a 2 or 3 red lights in a row... you don't realise/remember all the green ones, so you think you're getting bad luck with the red ones.

The problem with RK for me though is their lack of communication to customers before you have to chase up a problem. Sure they may respond quickly to a query, but if there is a problem with the order, or you deserve a refund, they should contact you... not let it go for a couple weeks before you decide to find out what the heck is going on.

Darthprimus
15th January 2011, 06:01 PM
anyone know how toyarena is to deal with?

gekisou
15th January 2011, 09:10 PM
Not too bad actually. I remember getting one or two items from them yoinks ago. Pretty fast and good communication. However, postage is a little expensive. Hope that helps.

uteiki
15th January 2011, 09:50 PM
used toy arena a few yrs back - they got pretty fast delivery (but a little costly) and my item came with the box crushed & damaged...

Zippo
16th January 2011, 04:44 PM
Must say that I have never had an incorrect order from RK, though I don't use them that often.

KillinSpoon
17th January 2011, 02:35 PM

Amiami was the cheapest, but I believe they're sold out of preorders. :/

Tober
17th January 2011, 03:44 PM

I think overall RK are quite reliable - I've never really had any real dramas that they weren't able to fix.

If they had a feedback score for every transaction on their online store (with the number of transactions they conduct), it would still probably be around 99%.

Their eBay store (http://stores.ebay.com.au/robokingdom) has a feedback of 99.8% based upon 539 positives and 1 negative in the past 12 months, so judge for yourself I guess.

Yeah, as long as you keep your order simple there shouldn't be a problem. I have a group order of 3X MP-9 Rodimus with them, so I have that much faith at least.

There are allot of Japanese stores that have Rodimus listed at competitive prices, but the shipping will be almost double compared to Hong Kong stores, like RK.

primatives
17th January 2011, 09:08 PM
looks like RK are still very inconsistant with their orders fortunately for me they gave me something extra!! Ordered all the united WFC they didn't have soundwave but I got one with my order what a win for me! :) well I guess this makes up for my ebay problems :p

Seraphim Prime
18th January 2011, 06:59 PM
I ordered a significant amount of things from RobotKingdom earlier this month, including some things that were low on stock numbers (ie: between 2 and 6 soh). Given all the bad things that I had heard on this forum about orders arriving incomplete, I was worried that I would have some problems.

All items arrived within a week of my order, and contained everything that I had ordered.

jaydisc
18th January 2011, 09:07 PM
I had another stuff up, but it was really an extension of an older one. Last stuff-up, they didn't send me something, said the product was cancelled and offered a refund. I said I'd rather have different goods and picked a few, and paid a bit extra. He agreed to ship the goods with my Shadow Scythe order. Well, SS arrived yesterday, but the other goods were missing. I dropped Ray a line, and he said he'd send them right away (at no additional expense)

KillinSpoon
25th January 2011, 08:40 PM
First stuff up today, I placed an order on Saturday only to have them email me today saying 75% of my order is out of stock...

griffin
26th January 2011, 12:57 AM
At least they are are doing what I suggested, and contacting people when things are out of stock. I gotta give em credit for taking on advice to improve their customer service and satisfaction.

Still sucks though, as my last order with them had 8 of 13 items as 'out of stock' after paying for them.

KillinSpoon
26th January 2011, 09:27 PM
Well, they're holding my order for me until they come back into stock. (I said I'd happily wait a few weeks... which could be a big mistake in the long run)

griffin
26th January 2011, 09:44 PM
Just make sure you give them a deadline, like a week or a specific date, otherwise they could just sit on your order until you chase them up again. With the rapid rate of case assortment releases from Hasbro, retailers often only get one shot at a specific wave, and figures may only return if they are part of a future case assortment.

KillinSpoon
26th January 2011, 11:54 PM
I've emailed them saying not to worry about holding, and to just change my order to include the ehobby sets. (it is about the same price, hopefully they'll do it, or else I'll just add the extra $5 anyway...)

Mainly because it included the RTS wave 2 set, and seeing as it is appearing in Australia now, it is kinda pointless.
Looks as though I need to get Jazz and Tracks though... So I'll be ordering the united versions this Saturday.

RokDog
28th January 2011, 09:00 AM
It's been well over two weeks and RK haven't replied to me at all!

Can I ask which email you guys have been contacting them on?

Vector Prime
28th January 2011, 10:51 AM
It's been well over two weeks and RK haven't replied to me at all!

Can I ask which email you guys have been contacting them on?

I normally spam them and cc in the other emails - that way I know at least someone will read them :p

I guess it works since someone replies within 24 hrs.

I send to:

info (at) robotkingdom (dot) com
sales (at) robotkingdom (dot) com
orders (at) robotkingdom (dot) com

griffin
28th January 2011, 12:36 PM
"Po" <sale@robotkingdom.com> is the one I always use. It gets a better response than emailing the boss, who Po says gets my emails (for replacement of a faulty toy) but ignores them.

jaydisc
29th January 2011, 09:26 PM
I contact Ray direct on workshop - at - robotkingdom.com, their PayPal address.

Doubledealer
14th February 2011, 10:45 PM
United Lugnut has been "Being processed for delivery" since Jan 29...Blood pressure slowly rising...I want ma Lugshnut! >_<*

5FDP
14th February 2011, 10:58 PM
I have a few United toys coming too which I have yet to receive shipping notification for. Maybe things are just running a bit slow due to Chinese NY...

Doubledealer
15th February 2011, 12:03 AM
2011, year of the snail. :p

Doubledealer
15th February 2011, 05:10 PM
Just found out my Lugnut has been sitting at my local post office since the 4th...I never recieved a slip in the mailbox and was also told I should have received a second slip on the 11th...This is but one of many issues I've had with my local courier (staff contracted by Aust Post apparently), going to lodge a formal complaint this arvo :mad:

jaydisc
15th February 2011, 05:50 PM
My HK guys just woke up today basically.

iceburn
17th February 2011, 02:20 PM
hi guys, i'm back; have been busy packing my toys into its shelves back in Singapore and had little time to go online.

i received my last RK order for Shadow Scythe and MP-9 along with some other TFs and guess what, it's missing an additional Shadow Scythe which Ray (from RK) says they are sold out with and can only refund me the money for 1 pc along with shipping cost. However, on the good side... he is willing to post me the MP-9 showcase without any charges. sad but well, just got to deal with it.

i'm in HK now but have fallen ill with flu due to the cold weather! hmmm, let me know if anyone needs anything. hope to catch up with Heroic as well.

jaydisc
17th February 2011, 03:11 PM
I know that RK was having issues with their shopping cart with Shadow Scythe and took more payments then they had stock of. I know a few folks who got informed and automatically refunded. It's a bit annoying they didn't proactively refund your money though.

Zippo
31st March 2011, 04:08 PM
Well, just had my first stuff up from RK
Ordered 10 Frenzy/Rumble sets and received 1

Don't think I have a chance of seeing the other 9

----
Just received this

Hi,

sorry for the mistake.

We will ship 9pcs missing items to you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ray
www.robotkingdom.com

not sure how they are going to ship the items, considering they are sold out

Vector Prime
1st April 2011, 12:49 PM
not sure how they are going to ship the items, considering they are sold out

Unless they do have stock and are just holding them back to put up for sale at a higher price point. :rolleyes:

(Btw, are the other 9 spoken for yet mate? :o)

Golden Phoenix
1st April 2011, 02:34 PM
Just got a RK order.
Short 3 United Rumble/Frenzy sets and a United G2 Prime.

Sigh....

Zippo
1st April 2011, 02:53 PM
Unless they do have stock and are just holding them back to put up for sale at a higher price point. :rolleyes:

(Btw, are the other 9 spoken for yet mate? :o)

Yes, all spoken for. So if I don't get I will have some very angry people

Golden Phoenix
4th April 2011, 11:47 PM
Emailed RK on Friday afternoon about the missing 3 United Rumble/Frenzy and G2 Prime.

Feel like I should have heard from them by now. Probably just over acting though.....

iceburn
5th April 2011, 01:08 AM
Emailed RK on Friday afternoon about the missing 3 United Rumble/Frenzy and G2 Prime.

Feel like I should have heard from them by now. Probably just over acting though.....

The last time they messed up my Shadow Scythe, it took Ray about 3-5 days before he replied. I even posted and create a topic of discussion on Facebook and I got a reply. Try that... but yah, got to wait abit since they might have messed up quite abit of people's order.

I just pray my upcoming one won't be that bad when "reflector" arrives and all my other PILE of LOOT comes in together

jaydisc
5th April 2011, 04:11 PM

That's wrong. What address did you write?

Golden Phoenix
5th April 2011, 04:17 PM
That's wrong. What address did you write?
I emailed Ray at the workshop@robotkingdom.com address

Zippo
5th April 2011, 07:16 PM
I used info@ and sale@ - and got the answer on info@

uteiki
5th April 2011, 10:10 PM
Got a question for you guys who ordered the Transformers United E-hobby autobot & decepticon pack - has Robotkingdom started shipping them out yet? I have yet to receive a confirmation for my order which i put in sometime last year... it says available now on their website...

Vector Prime
5th April 2011, 10:12 PM
Got a question for you guys who ordered the Transformers United E-hobby autobot & decepticon pack - has Robotkingdom started shipping them out yet? I have yet to receive a confirmation for my order which i put in sometime last year... it says available now on their website...

I received a confirmation that one of my sets was sent out on Friday/Saturday - the other set (in a separate order), I have yet to receive any update on.

ITZTRU
5th April 2011, 10:44 PM
I got confirmation saying mine was sent out late last night

Zippo
6th April 2011, 06:44 AM
Nothing on mine - ordered on the 1st though as I kept on putting it off.

uteiki
6th April 2011, 08:18 AM
thanks guys. i shall email Po & ask him if he will be sending my order... getting a little worried now they may have forgotten about my order...

Golden Phoenix
6th April 2011, 10:19 AM
I used info@ and sale@ - and got the answer on info@

I have sent a new email to all 3 now.

Zippo
6th April 2011, 05:06 PM
Received the rest of the order today, shipped as promised and with EMS as a bonus.

Vector Prime
6th April 2011, 07:25 PM
I have sent a new email to all 3 now.

You normally find that any mail sent to the sales@ one bounces back.

For the quickest response, the workshop@ seems to work the best for me since it goes to Ray (who I believe is the boss there, or at least higher up than Po).

Golden Phoenix
6th April 2011, 10:37 PM
You normally find that any mail sent to the sales@ one bounces back.

For the quickest response, the workshop@ seems to work the best for me since it goes to Ray (who I believe is the boss there, or at least higher up than Po).

Yeah just got a reply from Ray.
He wants me to take a picture. I get why, but don't really know how. have opened and handed out most of the oder. Will have to just take a picture of the box and empty figure boxes for size comparison with the measurments and weight to show there was no way you could fit an extra 3 united voyager boxes and a deluxe in there

iceburn
7th April 2011, 12:16 AM
He wants me to take a picture. I get why, but don't really know how. have opened and handed out most of the oder. Will have to just take a picture of the box and empty figure boxes for size comparison with the measurments and weight to show there was no way you could fit an extra 3 united voyager boxes and a deluxe in there

GP, how much did you pay for postage... vs the postage on your box.
if you are suppose to get more deluxes, then it's meant to be heavier. you can probably give that as a guide to him that you had ordered more and this box is smaller and postage cost is lesser

liegeprime
7th April 2011, 05:41 AM
Just a question with RK orders guys, if you ordered at the same time say 3 items and 1 item there is for preorder will they a) send the 2 items first and then send the 1 item left later when available? or b) wait til the item 3 will be available and send it whole in 1 go? If it was option (a) will I get charged another for postage ?

I have ordered 3 items and then for some reason in their reply email item 3 became status of waiting for re-stock - when clearly at the time I orderd - it says - In stock. they only charged me ATM 1 postage cost but I just wanna be sure. Cheers.

Tober
7th April 2011, 05:58 AM
Just a question with RK orders guys, if you ordered at the same time say 3 items and 1 item there is for preorder will they a) send the 2 items first and then send the 1 item left later when available? or b) wait til the item 3 will be available and send it whole in 1 go? If it was option (a) will I get charged another for postage ?

I have ordered 3 items and then for some reason in their reply email item 3 became status of waiting for re-stock - when clearly at the time I orderd - it says - In stock. they only charged me ATM 1 postage cost but I just wanna be sure. Cheers.

They wait for all items to arrive before sending, pre-order and in-stock. There should only be one postage charge, included at the time of ordering.

They do not combine separately placed orders tho.

liegeprime
7th April 2011, 06:01 AM
They wait for all items to arrive before sending, pre-order and in-stock. There should only be one postage charge, included at the time of ordering.

They do not combine separately placed orders tho.

a ok, thanks Tober! at least now I know I wont be double charged since they did it the first time :D

jaydisc
7th April 2011, 04:33 PM
I emailed Ray at the workshop@robotkingdom.com address

That's the one I'd recommend.

Take a look at the packing slip. In my case, the slip reflected the wrong contents.

Zippo
7th April 2011, 05:21 PM
I've never had a RK packaging slip and the customs declaration has always just said Toys and a value in $US.

Vector Prime
7th April 2011, 07:08 PM
I've never had a RK packaging slip and the customs declaration has always just said Toys and a value in $US.

Likewise. :confused:

jaydisc
7th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Sorry, slip is the wrong word. I should've said label. Here's an example of where I ordered 2 x Animated Rodimus/Ironhide, but they sent one of each, and the label reflected the incorrectly packed amount:

http://itfdb.com/temporary/tf/IMG_0019.jpg

Zippo
8th April 2011, 03:00 PM
Never seen that on the address label.
Get the insured amount, but nothing under that (Unless its folded up under ?? Never had any need to look)

iceburn
8th April 2011, 06:29 PM
Never seen that on the address label.
Get the insured amount, but nothing under that (Unless its folded up under ?? Never had any need to look)

should be folded under

Zippo
9th April 2011, 01:46 PM
Strange, not that I can see.. I have the boxes for the 1x F/R order and the 9x F/R order here (rest have been recycled) and nothing folded etc ..

jaydisc
9th April 2011, 04:52 PM
I haven't seen it on every one. Just thought I'd point it out as it was very helpful with that dispute.

liegeprime
14th April 2011, 11:02 AM
well this a most depressing email I got from RK -

Hi,

I need to e-mail that about the item UN-20 is over sold by some website system problem.

We need to cancel the item for your order and refund the money for the item and the shipping difference to you.

Or, you want to replace another items?

Please confirm,
Ray
I have cancelled my whole order with them due to this item not in the lot. I felt there was no point . I have a sneaking suspicion they would treat my individual order like this even though I ordered immediately when Vector Prime mentioned that RK has re-stocked - sigh early in the morning I placed that order and 2 weeks after paying this is how my order turns out. Very dissapointing.Ill get my fix on ebay instead with the outrageous prices:(:(:(

Vector Prime
14th April 2011, 11:13 AM
Sorry to hear that liege - had I known you were after one earlier, I would have gotten you a set with my order. :(

liegeprime
14th April 2011, 11:30 AM
Sorry to hear that liege - had I known you were after one earlier, I would have gotten you a set with my order. :(

That's alright, though it's quite dissapointing, I have a sneaking suspicion that their trying to fill up their messed up orders first before individual orders like mine - namely the big group orders which have these figures lacking. Anyways I do hope they get on quick with the refund, Ill just save up so I can buy hopefully the toys in Phils... hopefully some hobby shop there has Rumble/Frenzy in stock when Im there...be it Hasbro or UNited Takara version.

gdmetro
14th April 2011, 01:12 PM
That's alright, though it's quite dissapointing, I have a sneaking suspicion that their trying to fill up their messed up orders first before individual orders like mine - namely the big group orders which have these figures lacking. Anyways I do hope they get on quick with the refund, Ill just save up so I can buy hopefully the toys in Phils... hopefully some hobby shop there has Rumble/Frenzy in stock when Im there...be it Hasbro or UNited Takara version.

That sucks- has never happened to me before with RK, and hopefully it doesn't.

I still have a UN Jazz in one of my orders that is awaiting a release of another fig... so hopefully that will still be there when the order comes through.

I wouldn't fret because I'm quite sure the entire United line will get a re-release as per the first waves that are now up for pre-order on most sites. I'm sure Takara also saw how insane the demand was for Frenzy/Rumble. Just be sure that when that comes around, if you haven't already got the figs by then, to jump on the pre-order. :D

primatives
14th April 2011, 05:24 PM
where should we shop now that RK is screwing up orders all the time, I seriously dont want to have to deal with emails and waiting for replies from them. Having to wait and not know if they will/will not return your money or have your items is emotionally screwed up!

Now when I want to place an order with these guys its like a hit and miss if your orders will ever get filled. These guys need to change the way they do things.

Golden Phoenix
14th April 2011, 09:58 PM
I'm going to think twice about what I order next time.

It wasn't that they messed up my order, twice on the same order.
It is the poor customer service. It shouldn't have taken 2 weeks to get an email saying they will send them out.
Should have been 2 tops. One to ask for some proof, and then one to say they are being sent out.
I shouldn't have to resort to sending an email to 3 different account mulltiple days in a row over a 2 week period.

That is a huge huge turn off.

griffin
14th April 2011, 11:00 PM
After 3 messed up orders, and them not wanting to replace a faulty figure, I stopped ordering from them in December. Ebay, BBTS and other sources may be a little more expensive, but I don't mind paying a little extra for reliability.

iceburn
14th April 2011, 11:24 PM
i'm placing my fingers crossed on my preorder after so much hiccups from them too...
but i can say in the end even if they mess up, they sometimes do make-up for their mistakes.

the part about having to order and not getting them after a long period of time because of system error, i think RK needs to buck up or SHIP OUT!

Vector Prime
16th April 2011, 09:54 AM
For those that have Facebook accounts, RK also have a page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Robotkingdom/168147899870600) on there.

If emailing them does not result in a response, perhaps post something on their wall?

As it's a public forum, they may have no choice but to respond (just a suggestion). :)

kaiden
16th April 2011, 10:19 AM
For those that have Facebook accounts, RK also have a page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Robotkingdom/168147899870600) on there.

If emailing them does not result in a response, perhaps post something on their wall?

As it's a public forum, they may have no choice but to respond (just a suggestion). :)

i posted on their FB page asking about warcry and flameblast being sold as a 2pack - no reply

Vector Prime
16th April 2011, 10:25 AM
i posted on their FB page asking about warcry and flameblast being sold as a 2pack - no reply

(just a suggestion)

:o

liegeprime
16th April 2011, 10:56 AM
well, at least I got my refund quick. I might try other sources now to get United F/R even if it's Ebay and hopefully I dont get Effed up like this:(:mad:

sifun
20th April 2011, 08:03 AM
They cancelled my UN-20 order when I got it in stock. Bastards!@@

jaydisc
20th April 2011, 11:17 AM
Guess they sent yours to Golden Phoenix and Zippo :p

Here's one at auction (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/705-53470-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5574719522&toolid=10001&campid=5336433113&customid=&icep_item=400210709394&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229515&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg). I'm curious to see how it ends.

sifun
20th April 2011, 03:54 PM
:'(

liegeprime
20th April 2011, 11:49 PM
They cancelled my UN-20 order when I got it in stock. Bastards!@@

Same thing happened to my order, I cancelled my whole order with them altogether and got the refund quick - just 2 days, so Im gonna source these figures somewhere else. Shame though the prices in ebay and other online shops are ridiculous.

Zippo
27th April 2011, 05:27 PM
Drat!
Got an email from clerk@robotkingdom.com regarding my last order

Dear Customer,,

Thank you for use our service, we are sorry for couldn't find your order item in our warehouse in this moment, We will update you when we have more information in future.

Thanks & Best Regards
Isabella
www.robotkingdom.com

Had a feeling it might have been too good to be true
Have asked for an immediate paypal refund.

Without looking through the entire thread .. are they normally quick or slow to do the refund?

Vector Prime
27th April 2011, 05:47 PM
Drat!
Got an email from clerk@robotkingdom.com regarding my last order

Had a feeling it might have been too good to be true
Have asked for an immediate paypal refund.

Without looking through the entire thread .. are they normally quick or slow to do the refund?

The two occasions where they have had to refund me, it's generally taken two days or so.

Hmm... clerk at robotkingdom dot com - new person and new email to spam I see? :p

Btw, what did you order that was too good to be true? :confused:

Zippo
27th April 2011, 07:12 PM
Case of Wave 4 Generations.
Decided I also wanted to open Hasbro WFC Prime, Megatron and Soundwave long after they have all gone from the stores. Case contained those, along with 2 Blurrs (not released in NZ), 2 Dirges (may not have been released in NZ) and Red Alert.

Zippo
28th April 2011, 07:06 PM
Emailed them again this evening after work ..

3 minutes after getting the read notification I got the refund.

yoshi594
20th May 2011, 12:49 AM
I've done a few orders from them. The one that peev'd me off was when they didn't send me the gold coin for masterpiece rodimus. I sent an email and they said they would package the extras in the next shipment. Then they tell me that ROTF mindwipe was no longer in stock and whether or not I wanted a refund...i asked if i could replace mindwipe with UN voyager megs.

Good ol' Ray told me to just pay the difference (which he quoted to be 2 US dollars less then what it should have been :D:D).

I paid them the difference 4 days later and it came 3 days after that...i have a funny feeling they had already sent me the order the day I asked for voyager megs. I wonder what would have happened if it didn't pay the difference :D.

p.s. they kept their word and sent me the rodimus coin + the rodimus shopping bag.

kup
21st May 2011, 10:38 AM
I have my first bad experience with RK to report :(

Some time ago, I ordered 2x PE Reflectors to be shipped to a Rydalmere PO Box address. Since I ended up changing jobs, I moved my PO Box to Belmore so during this transitional period, I asked RK to change the order to be shipped to Lord_Zed's place instead. Ray from RK said that this was perfectly fine and he will send the order to Zed's address.

Now the bad part...

The time for shipment arrived and only one Reflector was sent to Zed's address, I asked Ray what happened to the second one and mentioned that he would send it off right away..and he did only that he sent it to the now cancelled old Rydalmere PO Box address!! Luckily I had made friends with the girl that works there and she called me on my mobile otherwise I would have never known about this :rolleyes:

Since it is now impossible for me to drive there during work hours, I had to arrange a Post Office package transfer to Belmore with Australia Post Customer service. The Customer Service guy assured me that there would be no cost but upon pick up I was charged $5.50 which although it really isn't much, it annoyed me as hell on principal.

Early on when I asked Ray to change the address, I realized that the order page link you get when you submit an order was not updated. I asked Ray and he said that this does not matter because in their records the new address has been changed and that is what they use. Obviously that's not the case.

Oh well...I had a good run until now..

kup
6th October 2011, 11:23 PM
This isn't exactly a complain and good to see that the last complaint was months ago for RK:

I just received a refund from RK for the pre-order of United Bumblebee that I had made a couple of months ago. Apparently there was to be a re-release but it seems to have been cancelled.

Anyone else received such a refund?

liegeprime
7th October 2011, 12:02 AM
This isn't exactly a complain and good to see that the last complaint was months ago for RK:

I just received a refund from RK for the pre-order of United Bumblebee that I had made a couple of months ago. Apparently there was to be a re-release but it seems to have been cancelled.

Anyone else received such a refund?

months ago?? guess they didnt get their supply then.

kup
7th October 2011, 11:26 AM
months ago?? guess they didnt get their supply then.

BBTS also pulled theirs (although is marked as 'sold out').

I suspect that it was never actually re-released as expected.

tinyJazz
8th October 2011, 01:07 AM

I guess I'll be hearing from them shortly :/ I preordered that Bumblebee from them on the 4th.

tinyJazz
30th October 2011, 03:12 AM

I guess I'll be hearing from them shortly :/ I preordered that Bumblebee from them on the 4th.

Scratch that, just got an email from bbts saying my preordered UN-07 Bumblebee is instock. :U what a relief!