10th January 2008, 02:37 PM
http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Dis=2&SeriesID=3424

Here you go...grrrrr [benben, 2008]

benben2142
10th January 2008, 02:42 PM
Argh! I whanted megatron but order has stopped omg

iceburn
10th January 2008, 02:58 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH I whanted megatron but order has stopped omg AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

if you would have read carefully at the classic pre-order thread...you would have known and stopped screaming...

btw, how are you gonna order it from HLJ? Are you gonna send them money in an envelope too to Japan?

benben2142
10th January 2008, 03:10 PM
Use credit card der what a dumb question.

Same with e-bay der.

kup
10th January 2008, 03:13 PM
Its not a dumb question Benben. You are 12 years old and therefore don't have a credit card (legally). Also you have repeatedy said in the past that you can't buy stuff off Ebay due to you not having a credit card and being under age.

iceburn
10th January 2008, 03:45 PM
Use credit card der what a dumb question.

question is not stupid as kup has also agreed.
being that young..(of cos i've no rights in asking this) but where are you getting the credit card from? moreover, i could say that many forum members whom that you've tried to deal with knows that you cannot pay us for transactions via electronic methods and you don't like buying off ebay for certain reasons.

having said that...(sigh)

jaydisc
10th January 2008, 04:01 PM
BenBen,

Topic is here:

Takara Classics Pre-Order (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=127)

If you go look at the Dealer Guide (http://www.otca.com.au/dealer.html) for Non-Australia Current TF dealers, i'd say about 5 out of the 10 are offering Classics Pre-ordering.

dirge
10th January 2008, 10:05 PM
benben, please do not post multiple answers all in a row when a single post will do. Please do not type a long scream - we'll get the idea with far fewer characters - and it will be a lot easier to read.

The initial question has already been answered in the thread pointed out by jaydisc. The frustrated responses you have received are a direct result of your not bothering to look for existing information before starting a thread needlessly.

Your "der" responses are out of line - keep in mind that rude responses such as this will mean other users will be less willing to accomodate you next time.

Your question has nonetheless been answered in this thread, so I see no reason to keep it open any longer. I am editting out some of the posts here, which have conveyed the same messages I am giving you now.