PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Lego Dealers

loophole
22nd March 2013, 12:30 PM
Hi guys, I'm off to Sydney in a couple of days and I was wandering if there any lego specialty shops that sell minifigs and just have a good range stuff

Cheers, Loop

Sharky
22nd March 2013, 01:48 PM
Hi guys, I'm off to Sydney in a couple of days and I was wandering if there any lego specialty shops that sell minifigs and just have a good range stuff

Cheers, Loop

Myer in Sydney CBD has a large range but only the current stock, they do have some awesome display pieces tho, R2-D2 C3-PO and the Sydney Harbour Bridge...

worth checking out if you havent seen them before other than that i dont know of any speciality stores really

Sydney needs a legoland

Dkaris
22nd March 2013, 02:28 PM
Hobby co sells it, up on the their top floor. Hobby co is in the QVB. Kings comics on pitt street also has a small selection of the marvel and DC sets.

i_amtrunks
22nd March 2013, 03:52 PM
Nowhere sells anything exclusive that you cannot get for the same price online or elsewhere in chains across Australia.

Does suck, but I dont think we have the population to sustain a legoland.

I do miss those display shows that lego used to run in centrepoint tower. The last thing like that was at the aquarium and it was awesome.

Bidoofdude
22nd March 2013, 05:00 PM
Myer in Sydney CBD has a large range but only the current stock, they do have some awesome display pieces tho, R2-D2 C3-PO and the Sydney Harbour Bridge...

I remember when Melbourne's Myer was like that...;)
Oh, the good old days...:cool:

shokwave2
24th March 2013, 06:55 PM
I wish they would re-open this place:
http://www.toltoys.com/2011/05/the-first-lego-store-birkenhead-point-sydney-lego-centre/
I remember going there a few times when i was a kid. It was like heaven to me.

Danzvader78
18th May 2013, 05:53 PM
I remember too and got a mini figurine keychain as a souvenir I don't understand why they closed down