PDA

View Full Version : Do you arrive Early Or late?

To Punish & Enslave
12th July 2008, 01:07 AM
Since the last couple of threads in this section have been interesting to say the least I thought I would try this poll on for size.

Borgeman
12th July 2008, 01:15 AM
3rd time lucky on the poll attempt eh? :D

George

To Punish & Enslave
12th July 2008, 01:34 AM
3rd time lucky on the poll attempt eh? :D

George Beer and computers dont mix especialy at 1am trying to post a poll for the first time in six months.

Tetsuwan Convoy
12th July 2008, 01:50 AM
Mostly late. Thanks to the ladies.
Am I right Gentlemen? Yes I am!

I call it fashionably late.

Last years work xmas party was a good one. It was a little river cruise thing and the boat was waiting for one final person. Me!:D

As I got off the public transport ferry, I could see my workmates in the boat anchoured nearby and one of them saw me. I was hailed with rousing cheers from the workbuddies as I approached. I of course waved grand gestures and made the most of being worshipped for a bit, much to the confusion of the general public around me.

It was a golden moment.

To Punish & Enslave
12th July 2008, 01:54 AM
Exxxxcelent this poll can be taken any way one chooses.Innocently or maturely :D

Soundwarp
12th July 2008, 07:42 AM
I am never ever late!
If i'm late anywhere people that know me worry!

iceburn
12th July 2008, 09:13 AM
i'll turn up at the right time, right place and in the right sense of mind....
that's if i'm not on ebay bidding for Transformers

TheDirtyDigger
12th July 2008, 09:31 AM
My partner/s practically always arrive before I do. Not that I'm usually late mind you.

Punctuality is very important in my books and I consider tardiness to be a sin.:)

loophole
12th July 2008, 10:16 AM
if there is something happening and its starting at a particular time i either have to be dead on time or a little bit early i hate being late for things and i hate it when other people are late.

i have always been like that i dunno why it drives me nuts, especially when i think im going to be late cause then i get all stressed out about being late

GoktimusPrime
12th July 2008, 12:15 PM
Now here's a thread that springah should participate in! :)

Pulse
12th July 2008, 01:35 PM
As a one word answer = Late! :rolleyes:

Something always holds her up & once she starts a yapping... :rolleyes:

Robzy
12th July 2008, 07:47 PM
Exxxxcelent this poll can be taken any way one chooses.Innocently or maturely :DYeah... I thought so! ;) I NEVER "arrive" early! ;)

To Punish & Enslave
12th July 2008, 08:21 PM
Yeah... I thought so! ;) I NEVER "arrive" early! ;)

Im hearen ya. Back at ya champ

STL
13th July 2008, 12:48 AM
I got home early tonight for an auction... only to find it was out of my price range. Oh well, sleepy early, sleepy well. :rolleyes:

dirge
13th July 2008, 01:04 AM
Now here's a thread that springah should participate in! :)

We all know he'll only reply after voting is closed :)