PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro AUS toy updates for 2013

griffin
12th April 2013, 02:17 PM
Finally, after 2 months, I have some answers from Hasbro... giving us a better idea of what to expect here, and what we are likely to miss here.

NOTE - anything yes or no here is not 100%. A "yes" might change if stores get clogged with old stock, and a "no" might change if stores do well enough to demand more items in the brand (it is rare, but can happen) or Toyworld gets old stock from overseas.

Anything in RED is from Hasbro.
Anything without a reply is either missed, or not known.
If a store is listed, it is expected to be exclusive to that store. If no store is mentioned, it is available to all stores (if they want them).

The 2013 product... are they expected here, and if so, approximately when?

Beast Hunters (Legion, Cmdr, Vehicle)Now, Now, May (Big W)
Beast Hunters (Deluxe, Voyager) (now out in Australia)
Beast Hunters Ultimate (Optimus, Predaking)Jun/Jul catalogues for both
Beast Hunters Legion 5-packNot available in AU
Beast Hunters Roleplay MasksNow

-

Generations DLX W4 – 5 WreckersOnly extra wave we will get is suffix 0006 which is A0169 Optimus Prime WFC2, A0170 Autbot Jazz WFC2, A0171 Shockwave WFC2, A1604 Impactor (Onslaught Redeco), A1605 Twintwist (Brawl Redeco), A1606 Autobot Topspin (Blast Off Redeco), A1607 Roadbuster (Swindle Redeco), A1608 Whirl (Vortex Redeco)
Generations DLX W5 (bonus comic wave) (Sounds like this isn't coming here, as Wave 4 looks to be the only one here this year)
Generations Legion W2 - Eject/Ramhorm, Rewind/SunderNot coming to AU
Generations Legion W3 – Bumblebee, OptimusNot coming to AU
Generations Legion W4 – Megatron, StarscreamNot coming to AU
Generations VOY W2 - Grimlock, BlasterNot coming to AU
Generations VOY W3 – Springer, BlitzwingNot coming to AU
Generations MetroplexSeptember

-

Kreo Microchangers W1 - (12 figures)Now
Kreo Microchangers combiners - (4 sets)Now
Kreo Series 3 Build sets - Ripclaw Strike, Beast Blade Optimus, Battle Net BumblebeePlanned for second half
Kreo Figure packs – Mech Venom Strike, Dragon AssaultJun

-

BotShots 5-packJun (K-Mart)
BotShots Series 2 3-packNow
BotShots Series 2 LaunchersNow
BotShots Series 2 Dragon Track setNow

-

Rescue Bots series 2 (Energize) Robots - Optimus, Bumblebee, Chase, Heatwave- Do you mean the Rescue Bots? If so, I don’t have plans for these characters as we don’t have the retail support
Rescue Bots series 2 (Energize) 2-pack figurines - Optimus, Bumblebee, Chase, HeatwaveAvailable now but only at Toy Worlds. Will be in TRU and Target late April/early May
Rescue Bots series 2 (Energize) single pack figurines – Optimus, Bumblebee, Heatwave, Dont range in AU
Rescue Bots series 2 (Energize) Electronic - Optimus, Bumblebee, May (TRU) (Already out)
-

Construct-bots (Scout, Elite, Triplechanger, Ultimate)Sep

-

Year of the Snake – Optimus, Omega SupremeJun/Jul Cat (K-Mart)/ Jun/Jul Cat (Big W)
Platinum Edition – Ultra Magnus, Grimlock Vs BruticusJun/Jul Cat (Target)/Aug (TRU)
(Excellent news, if the prices are good on these four)

-

With the release of 2013 product to Western markets in the last couple weeks, does that mean the following 2012 product is not coming to Australia at all?
(it then lets collectors here know to stop waiting for a local release, and start searching online before the prices go up too much)

Transformers: Prime DLX W5 - Sergeant Kup, Rumble (released AUG 2012)Not coming to AU
Transformers: Prime VOY W3 - Dreadwing (released AUG 2012)Not coming to AU
Transformers: Prime VOY W4 - Thundertron, Ultra Magnus (released OCT 2012)Not coming to AU
Transformers: Prime VOY W5 - Skyquake (released DEC 2012)Not coming to AU
Transformers: Prime LEG W4 - Knock Out, Fallback, Tailgate (released AUG 2012)We have stock but need a plan to ship it out. Possibly 2nd half
Transformers: Prime Cmdr W3 - Ultra Magnus, Nightwatch Optimus (released JUL 2012)– We have stock but need a plan to ship it out. Possibly 2nd half
Transformers: Prime Cmdr W4 - B.T. Bulkhead, Skyquake (released AUG 2012) Not coming to AU
Transformers: Prime Vehicle W2 - Bumblebee Battlesuit (released JUL 2012)Yes, 2nd half at Big W
BotShots Series 1 Singles W5 - Skywarp, Roadbuster, Megatron, Bumblebee, Shockwave (released SEP 2012)Not coming to AU
Kreo Series 2 Build Sets - (7 sets) (released JUL 2012)Not coming to AU
Rescue Bots Playsets - Police Headquarters, Firetruck (released JUL/AUG 2012)
Rescue Bots Robots – Blades, Hoist, Medix (released NOV 2012)
Marvel Agengers Crossovers - Thor, Captain America, Ironman (released JUL 2012)Not coming to Au
Hasbro Asia/HK Generations - 17 figures in Asia (JUN/JUL), 15 figures in America (SEPT)Not coming to Au

A lot of missed items this year, thanks to all over-supply and shelfwarming Wave 1 Prime toys (and movie toys the year before).
At least now you know what to chase up online, especially all the Generations toys... which was a surprise, as I was sure we'd have them continue this year. Just goes to show that Toyfair display items are just for Retailers to know what is available to purchase, NOT what will be released here. :(

swoop
12th April 2013, 03:13 PM
I thought that the legends 5 pack would be picked up by either target or big w for a cheaper transformers option come the mid year toy sale, hopefully bbts stocks it.

I'm really happy that year of the snake Optimus and omega are coming here. If they are the same prices in store as online then I'll save on shipping. Sane for the grimlock vs bruticus pack and ultra Magnus. I hadn't considered them even being stocked here.

Because metroplex doesn't have a store next to it I'm going to assume the major 4 will be stocking it, even more of a chance that it will go on clearance and we can get it cheaper

Paulbot
12th April 2013, 03:21 PM
So no comment is neither a yes or no?

Might go looking to order the Generations DLX W5 (bonus comic wave) anyway. That's the only thing on the list I want, isn't coming here, and I don't already have ordered.

Good lot of info though, even if numbers of "no" are disappointing they aren't unexpected.

llamatron
12th April 2013, 04:21 PM
So we're not getting the IDW Deluxe Generations wave? (Trailbreaker et. al.) :(

Also, have we seen pictures of these yet?:

Generations Legion W4 – Megatron, Starscream Not coming to AU
Platinum Edition – Ultra Magnus, Grimlock Vs Bruticus Jun/Jul Cat (Target)/Aug (TRU)

Blairimus2563
14th April 2013, 11:46 AM
Kinda silly that none of Legions(not the data disks) are suppose to be in scale of Metroplex and they're not showing up here :/ None of the IDW stuff showing up here is a huge bummer. I'm hoping to get Ultimate Predaking at the huge toy sales for cheap.Least we're getting a Grimlock out here,wasn't he suppose to be in chrome along with Bruitcus for the Platinum Edition?

1AZRAEL1
14th April 2013, 12:11 PM
Just goes to show that I will not be trusting Hasbro to deliver toys to this country and will order all my stuff online from now on. And the retailers suffer. I would rather secure the toys I want, rather than hope they will get a local release.

Thanks for the update Griff.

Sinnertwin
14th April 2013, 12:56 PM
I may be wrong, but didnt Goktimus spot Kup & Rumble at Uncle Pete's Blacktown in the NSW sightings? Mustve been that old stock

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th April 2013, 01:09 PM
Man the amount of 'not coming...' to AU there is depressing. I though for sure those cool Generations figures would make it.

Oh well, Off I go to the internet once again. It's a shame as I want to pay local retailers, butt the prices (although they have gotten better really) and the lack of availability really make it hard for me to bother anymore.

I used to enjoy toy-hunting, even if I wasm't going to buy anything, just seeing the toys in the shops was fun, but now it's just sad...:(

Gouki
14th April 2013, 01:18 PM
Where did all this "not coming" information come from. I know a few items have been confirmed as not being released here, but not as many as this list supposes. Plus with the toy sales mid year there's always a bunch of surprises and exclusives in them that are often unexpected.

morg176
14th April 2013, 02:18 PM
i thought we were getting blitzwing and springer, they were at toyfair au?

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th April 2013, 02:32 PM
i thought we were getting blitzwing and springer, they were at toyfair au?
They were, but:

Just goes to show that Toyfair display items are just for Retailers to know what is available to purchase, NOT what will be released here. :(

Where did all this "not coming" information come from. I know a few items have been confirmed as not being released here, but not as many as this list supposes. Plus with the toy sales mid year there's always a bunch of surprises and exclusives in them that are often unexpected.
It came from hasbro.

I'd rather assume that something I want isn't coming and go by this than cross my fingers and hope it shows up in a mid-year toys sale (probably in limited quantities).

Think of this as a guide I suppose to what is likely to happen in a way. Sure some things may slip through (yay for us) but at last this way those who are looking for something (E.G the IDW Generations for example) aren't hanging around waiting for them to show and they don't, thereby avoiding the hassle of hunting down figures that were plentiful bur aren't anymore.

Gouki
14th April 2013, 03:12 PM
It came from hasbro.

Just from correspondence or press releases or what? I feel like not having 90% of a years toyline released here would be news, and I don't remember seeing any threads or announcements, beyond FOC Wave 2...

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Just from correspondence or press releases or what? I feel like not having 90% of a years toyline released here would be news, and I don't remember seeing any threads or announcements, beyond FOC Wave 2...
I'd say correspondence via email, since we have been trying to get some information from Hasbro about local releases for a while. And this has probably become the news thread you are looking for.

Finally, after 2 months, I have some answers from Hasbro... giving us a better idea of what to expect here, and what we are likely to miss here.

NOTE - anything yes or no here is not 100%. A "yes" might change if stores get clogged with old stock, and a "no" might change if stores do well enough to demand more items in the brand (it is rare, but can happen) or Toyworld gets old stock from overseas.

Anything in RED is from Hasbro.
Anything without a reply is either missed, or not known.
If a store is listed, it is expected to be exclusive to that store. If no store is mentioned, it is available to all stores (if they want them).

Sinnertwin
14th April 2013, 04:17 PM
To quote my local Uncle Pete's Manager
"went to the fare, sure, what they had on show ws great, but what's the point when i want to purchase to sell them but can't?"

SharkyMcShark
14th April 2013, 05:36 PM
Well that's depressing.

griffin
14th April 2013, 07:26 PM

Email correspondence, from an email I sent to them 2 months ago.

Gouki
14th April 2013, 08:27 PM
Damn I was really hoping this was just a doomsaying thread. I just don't understand at all how Hasbro hopes to keep (or get back) any momentum for Transformers until the next movie, if they're not releasing a years worth of products.

zs96742
14th April 2013, 10:34 PM
MP soundwave is not confirmed by Hasbro?

Tetsuwan Convoy
15th April 2013, 01:28 AM

IIrc, Mp Soundwave was confirmed by TRU (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=15711)

griffin
15th April 2013, 02:26 AM

I didn't ask because it was already known.

Bidoofdude
15th April 2013, 03:09 PM
That really sucks. Does that mean the W2 IDW Deluxes (TC and Hoist so far) and things like another wave of voyagers probably won't be here too? :(

Unless they're not exactly sure yet or are underestimating what may come here so we're not as disappointed, this really stinks... :(

Well, better get to RK and get the Springer and Blitzwing deal for $70 shipped. :(;)

What's Grimlock vs Bruticus? If that's the foc moulds in some game-accurate colours, that would be awesome! :cool:

griffin
16th April 2013, 01:05 AM
I think to be on the safe side, it's best to import anything on the list that isn't expected here, just in case that status doesn't change.

Grimlock Vs Bruticus hasn't been revealed yet, but sounds like a FOC themed pairing, and are probably in more accurate game colours (possibly the JP deco).

ILikeSoundwave
16th April 2013, 12:27 PM
Year of the Snake – Optimus, Omega SupremeJun/Jul Cat (K-Mart)/ Jun/Jul Cat (Big W)
Platinum Edition – Ultra Magnus, Grimlock Vs BruticusJun/Jul Cat (Target)/Aug (TRU)
(Excellent news, if the prices are good on these four)

Yay!:D really would like that Magnus and Omega!

Bidoofdude
16th April 2013, 07:43 PM
Grimlock Vs Bruticus hasn't been revealed yet, but sounds like a FOC themed pairing, and are probably in more accurate game colours (possibly the JP deco).

That would be great!!

Glad I held out on Grimlock and the rest of the combaticons... :cool:;)

Tallestblue
16th April 2013, 10:43 PM
I hope it's an unshiny but still premium deco for the FOC set. Also-
Boo Hasbro distribution. Yay exclusives.

Firestorm
17th April 2013, 03:18 AM
Beast Hunters Legion 5-packNot available in AU
awww...

Generations DLX W5 (bonus comic wave) (Sounds like this isn't coming here, as Wave 4 looks to be the only one here this year)
what!?

Generations VOY W2 - Grimlock, BlasterNot coming to AU
Seriously!?

Generations VOY W3 – Springer, BlitzwingNot coming to AU
RAAAA!!!

Generations MetroplexSeptember
well at least that's something......

So ontop of having to get Skyquake, Jet vehicon and Gaia Unicron online, now I've gotta add all that!? awww maaaan..... that's gonna cost so much with all the postage..... :(

really hope we get all the main line beast hunter waves so I don't need to add even more to that list

Gouki
17th April 2013, 08:32 AM
Nice. So Omega Supreme will probably Big W's big Toy Sale item. Definitely picking that up.

Bidoofdude
17th April 2013, 08:53 PM
Nice. So Omega Supreme will probably Big W's big Toy Sale item. Definitely picking that up.

Me too. Hoping to pick up Grim vs Bruticus too. ;)

Good news for the voyager wave 3 figures (gens), they are shipping now from RK and $84 is pretty good for both figures.
They look pretty cool and the pics can be found on the listing for the 2. :D:cool:

Mr_K
17th April 2013, 09:36 PM
At least Metroplex is coming here as he would cost a lot to get shipped over.

I didn't know we weren't getting the other Generation stuff. Darn :(

I'll have to import Springer, Blitzwing and Orion Pax. Guess now I can wait and see which I want more - Hasbro or Takara version.

Zommael
22nd April 2013, 12:15 PM
Personally I'm of the opinion that we need to take away the positives. At least we are getting Generations Wave 4. At least we are getting the Platinum Series. At least Ultimate Predaking will be general release here. At least (for those that want them) Masterpiece Soundwave and Acid Storm are coming. We are getting Metroplex. We need to get excited and get our wallets out for the stuff that we do want rather than being upset about what we don't get, or the situation will only get worse. I've had to deal with the exact same thing in the UK for the past ten years so I'm used to it. Personally I'm pumped for what we are getting.

Do we have any idea how much of the Beast Hunters line we are likely to see?

5FDP
22nd April 2013, 02:16 PM
After seeing a review for Generations Voyager Blitzwing the other day, he can stay overseas. That toy has some serious issues.

UltraMarginal
22nd April 2013, 03:37 PM
My next question is are we getting the next couple waves of Beast hunters deluxes? I do not want to miss out on smokescreen.

I'm also wondering what to do about grimlock and blaster. \

like Zommael said though, I'm stoked that we're getting other items, especially soundwave, acid storm and Metroplex.

Paulbot
22nd April 2013, 04:33 PM
From the 2013 range there ins't much I want.

BH Smokescreen, Gen Blaster, Prime Magnus and Dreadwing I've already got from eBay for AUS retail prices (after shipping). Blitzwing and Springer are almost at my PO Box.

And Metroplex I'm assuming will be cheaper in store than online plus shipping.

I'm just trying to find the Spotlight Deluxes but none of the online stores seem to have preorders available for them yet.

It's going to be a pretty light on year for me.

Tetsuwan Convoy
22nd April 2013, 05:45 PM
And Metroplex I'm assuming will be cheaper in store than online plus shipping.

I'm just trying to find the Spotlight Deluxes but none of the online stores seem to have preorders available for them yet.

It's going to be a pretty light on year for me.

Yeah, about the same for me too. What I have seen of Beast Hunters hasn't impressed me much at all. I am not interested in all the IDW Gens, but quite a few of them look promising enough for me to bite. No orders anywhere yet though. I wonder when they are due out?

*edit* Just having a look at BBTS, ruination is Wave 4 and the IDW are wave 5. Ruination is due second quarter, so lets assume July-ish. I'd guess that the IDW would be September some time.

That's a long time between drinks...

Spiritprime
22nd April 2013, 10:17 PM
If they even think about skipping Smokescreen like they skipped RiD Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus, I will NOT be happy.

Bidoofdude
22nd April 2013, 10:21 PM
We got Bulkhead here though... :confused: Unless it's something different?
(But Magnus yeah :()

Sinnertwin
22nd April 2013, 10:31 PM
If they even think about skipping Smokescreen like they skipped RiD Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus, I will NOT be happy.

We got Bulkhead. Part of the same wave as Starscream, albeit with limited quantities.
Magnus, not so lucky. Although, Uncle Pete's has Prime Voyagers listed on their order listing, so there is a very slight chance we may see Magnus here. (depending on where they source their stock)

Zommael
22nd April 2013, 11:28 PM
We got Bulkhead. Part of the same wave as Starscream, albeit with limited quantities.
Magnus, not so lucky. Although, Uncle Pete's has Prime Voyagers listed on their order listing, so there is a very slight chance we may see Magnus here. (depending on where they source their stock)

It sounds like we are getting the Cyberverse UM though, which is essentially the same toy but smaller (and cheaper).

Firestorm
23rd April 2013, 05:12 PM

if you mean those generations deluxes that come with the IDW comic packed in Robot Kingdom has a pre-order available here http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TF2013GEN003&lang=us&CatID=41_316
I'll probably be pre-ordering a set myself once I've got a bit more money

Paulbot
23rd April 2013, 05:28 PM
if you mean those generations deluxes that come with the IDW comic packed in Robot Kingdom has a pre-order available here http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TF2013GEN003&lang=us&CatID=41_316

Those are the ones. They weren't there when I was searching on the weekend. Thanks. Preordered.

Odd that Bumblebee has "Goldbug" listed next to it...

bassbot
23rd April 2013, 06:29 PM
Yes, weird to have Goldbug listed there

Clutchkick
23rd April 2013, 06:47 PM
Seeing as I missed the preorder for Springer and Blitzwing, I'm gonna pounce on that. $21 per deluxe is pretty good :-)

Spiritprime
23rd April 2013, 09:16 PM

Unfortunately, my town for some strange reason never got RiD Bulkhead. We're still stuck on the first wave of the Voyager Class (Optimus Prime and Megatron), along with the second wave of Deluxe Class (Ratchet, Arcee, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and Soundwave).

We did get the second wave of Deluxe Class Generations toys (Ultra Magnus, Air Raid, Starscream, Kickback, and Sideswipe), along with the Beast Hunters toys.

So you can tell I'm super annoyed at Kmart and Toyworld (still unsure about Target since it got burnt down and moved).

Firestorm
23rd April 2013, 10:04 PM
Those are the ones. They weren't there when I was searching on the weekend. Thanks. Preordered.

Odd that Bumblebee has "Goldbug" listed next to it...

You're welcome Paulbot :)
I wanna preorder a set soon
yeah I found the "Goldbug" listing weird too, prehaps hasbro thinks calling him goldbug instead of bumblebee will help it sell better haha (like releasing a toy of orion instead of optimus)

Unfortunately, my town for some strange reason never got RiD Bulkhead. We're still stuck on the first wave of the Voyager Class (Optimus Prime and Megatron), along with the second wave of Deluxe Class (Ratchet, Arcee, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and Soundwave).

We did get the second wave of Deluxe Class Generations toys (Ultra Magnus, Air Raid, Starscream, Kickback, and Sideswipe), along with the Beast Hunters toys.

So you can tell I'm super annoyed at Kmart and Toyworld (still unsure about Target since it got burnt down and moved).

my town (and all the towns around my town) never got bulkhead or starscream either, we did get the wave 3 and 4 Prime deluxes and the wave 3 generations deluxes but never got beyond wave 1 with voyagers.

UltraMarginal
24th April 2013, 11:27 AM
AFAIK the voyager bulkhead and starscreams had very limited release across the country, I only saw them on a shelf once.

Starscream77
24th April 2013, 03:19 PM

Did my pre order for the 4 of them from RK today, not missing out on these

Bidoofdude
25th April 2013, 06:09 PM
AFAIK the voyager bulkhead and starscreams had very limited release across the country, I only saw them on a shelf once.

Only saw 2 Screamers on one shelf myself. No Bulkys ever. :(
Must suck for those looking for a complete cast and not willing to get it online... :(:o

Sinnertwin
25th April 2013, 07:28 PM
Only saw 2 Screamers on one shelf myself. No Bulkys ever. :(
Must suck for those looking for a complete cast and not willing to get it online... :(:o

I'd understand if we consistently got product here. But why wouldn't anybody buy online these days? Availability, AUD at parity or above, delivered to your door. No hassle of shopping around, time, petrol etc.

Bidoofdude
25th April 2013, 07:46 PM
I'd understand if we consistently got product here. But why wouldn't anybody buy online these days? Availability, AUD at parity or above, delivered to your door. No hassle of shopping around, time, petrol etc.
Some like seeing the product in hand, to get a basic feel of if they think it's worth it or just like getting the toy straight away.
Obviously, with things like the upcoming Metroplex, retail, in my opinion at least is the way to go, with a lot of factors. :);)

Also, some people don't think getting something is too important for them to buy online, such as something like a common Bot Shots or Kreon figure they can't seem to find or something easily accessible. :cool:;)

Buying online is pretty good and very satisfying most of the time, but some feel that less important things or large items should normally be bought at retail, as they can avoid complication, such as large shipping fees and things of that nature. :cool:

Sinnertwin
25th April 2013, 08:00 PM
My point was more in reference to your statement about people wanting a complete cast but not willing to purchase online ;)

Bidoofdude
25th April 2013, 08:27 PM
My point was more in reference to your statement about people wanting a complete cast but not willing to purchase online ;)

Yeah, some might want it but not think it worth all the trouble. It's really personal preference, I think. :cool:;)

Clutchkick
26th April 2013, 03:18 PM
RK has 86 preorders available for the comic deluxes (trailcutter et al.), and BBTS has 783 preorders for Springer and Blitzwing. Just sayin'.

If anyone wants 783 Springers and Blitzwings, it would only set you back like $35,000. Which is why I should never be allowed to be a millionaire.

reillyd
26th April 2013, 10:40 PM
RK has 86 preorders available for the comic deluxes (trailcutter et al.), and BBTS has 783 preorders for Springer and Blitzwing. Just sayin'.

If anyone wants 783 Springers and Blitzwings, it would only set you back like $35,000. Which is why I should never be allowed to be a millionaire.

Did you mean 86 preorders LEFT before they sell out, or they had only 86 people placing an order?

griffin
26th April 2013, 11:35 PM
It must be "pre-orders left", as they would have a certain number of cases on order from Hasbro. Only problem is when Hasbro runs short on stock, their smaller customers (like online stores) miss out... and then the brown stuff really hits the fans when collectors are notified of the 'circumstances beyond their control'.

Bidoofdude
27th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Sent Hasbro an email regarding Grimlock vs Bruticus. ;):D

Sinnertwin
1st May 2013, 04:41 PM
Ran Smokescreen's APN through Kmart's systems and it didn't register. It appears like they haven't placed an order through for that wave yet.(system would have recognised it otherwise) Still early days though.

Bidoofdude
1st May 2013, 06:33 PM
You work at kmart? :eek::D

Also, got a reply back from Hasbro on Grimlock vs Bruticus. No pictures ready yet, unfortunately. Maybe still in paint design? :confused::cool:

Sinnertwin
1st May 2013, 06:51 PM
You work at kmart? :eek::D

Also, got a reply back from Hasbro on Grimlock vs Bruticus. No pictures ready yet, unfortunately. Maybe still in paint design? :confused::cool:

I got the APN ahead of time thanks to LeigePrime, but, yes, I do. I look after the receiving of all the merchandise that comes in and where it'll be allocated in the store. Which means first dibs on any TF that come through ;) which reminds me, I may have a kickback floating around somewhere, i'll have to double check when i'm back, but the offer's still on the table :)

Bidoofdude
2nd May 2013, 08:59 PM
That's really cool dude. You should get some good dibs. :cool:

MayzaPrime
5th May 2013, 06:46 PM
I am so over Australian retail... Even with shipping it is cheaper for me to order online, and I get it a lot earlier.

The only stuff I buy retail, are TFs for my kids, and that is usually only Bot Shots and legends.

Gouki
6th May 2013, 11:30 AM
So with Rescue Bots showing up in Target despite not being released here, according to Hasbro, hopefully we see some other thing slip through.

Omega Metro
6th May 2013, 11:56 AM
Do you really believe anything that Hasbro says? It's a big company and decisions are made by a lot of people who work there on a daily basis....like any company.:)

Spiritprime
11th May 2013, 05:46 PM
So we're not getting anymore TFP toys? *frowns*

ohmic12
21st May 2013, 05:24 PM
I am a bit confused does that mean that they will be bringing ruination here?

Sinnertwin
21st May 2013, 06:23 PM
I am a bit confused does that mean that they will be bringing ruination here?

Unlikely. Hasbro have stated that they wont be released here. Although, they have released lines which they have said no to eg: playskool. But i wouldnt hold my breath
Generations have gone clearance at Kmart and the other majors look like only supporting BH at this time.

Bidoofdude
21st May 2013, 06:54 PM
Unlikely. Hasbro have stated that they wont be released here. Although, they have released lines which they have said no to eg: playskool. But i wouldnt hold my breath
Generations have gone clearance at Kmart and the other majors look like only supporting BH at this time.

Maybe one might. Griffin's reply did say they were getting Ruination, but it looks pretty bleak right now. :(

Sinnertwin
21st May 2013, 07:01 PM
Maybe one might. Griffin's reply did say they were getting Ruination, but it looks pretty bleak right now. :(

Sure does. I hope we see ruination & others. With so many products not coming, i dont know what Hasbro have in way of supportig the line until the movie next year :(

Zommael
21st May 2013, 07:53 PM
Sure does. I hope we see ruination & others. With so many products not coming, i dont know what Hasbro have in way of supportig the line until the movie next year :(

They may be intentionally winding down the line a bit so that they can "relaunch" it with the new movie. Not much comfort to those of us who don't like the movie toys much but it at least means there is a glimmer of hope.

Sinnertwin
22nd May 2013, 12:40 PM
Looks like the FoC Bruticus VS Grimlock pack will have G1 inspired Bruticus colours and will be priced at $170

Zommael
26th May 2013, 05:05 PM
Just a thought - is it more likely that the Cyberverse Bumblebee we'll end up getting will be the new Beast Hunters Drill set rather than the actual battle suit? That would seem to make more sense given that it's Big W exclusive, as the Cyberverse Beast Hunters have been so far, and it's a Beast Hunters toy rather than Prime, which seems to be dead over here so far?

I'd also expect that the remaining Prime Cyberverse Hasbro is looking for distribution for is likely to find its way out through Toyworlds and Reject Stores rather than any of the major chains.

griffin
26th May 2013, 05:48 PM
It's possible, now that the third Vehicle set was revealed after these details were given by Hasbro.
The responses by Hasbro were noted by them, not me. So if it isn't old stock of the Battlesuit, then they got themselves mixed up. (the list was broken up into new and old to try to prevent that from happening)

griffin
26th May 2013, 05:51 PM
I'm beginning to think that Hasbro may have skipped over the Ruination redeco wave... as they have already been releasing non-FOC packaged figures, and are unlikely to "mix" packaging releases (as they claim that it "confuses" retailers and consumers). It's the reason why they create standardised packaging banner/colours for exclusives if it can't be packed into a current series banner.

Looks like the FoC Bruticus VS Grimlock pack will have G1 inspired Bruticus colours and will be priced at $170

Any source for the details and pricing?

swoop
26th May 2013, 05:56 PM

Thats is really expensive for that set, I don't know if I want them bad enough at that price. I was hoping that they would come in at $120-30. Lets hope bbts does it cheaper or this will be the first bruticus mold I pass on

griffin
26th May 2013, 08:10 PM
If that's Australian pricing, it could be up to double the US pricing. :(

Sinnertwin
26th May 2013, 09:14 PM
Any source for the details and pricing?

I'm in the process of obtaining tangible confirmation by the end of the week. I suspect the price given to may be an RRP that will be marked down during their Toy Sale, similar to what they did with Jetwing OP back in 2011; $169 on sale for $149.

Tetsuwan Convoy
28th May 2013, 02:03 PM
If that's Australian pricing, it could be up to double the US pricing. :(

That is a bit of ridiculous pricing. Looking at average of 25 for a deluxe and 50 for a voyager and its 20 bucks over that. Considering how one would expect a discount on buying the set, phew. Not gonna bite no matter how nice it looks. (Plus grimlock is a crap toy). I just hope it's not.

Would be an impressive box surely?

Zommael
31st May 2013, 01:26 PM
I'm beginning to think that Hasbro may have skipped over the Ruination redeco wave... as they have already been releasing non-FOC packaged figures, and are unlikely to "mix" packaging releases (as they claim that it "confuses" retailers and consumers). It's the reason why they create standardised packaging banner/colours for exclusives if it can't be packed into a current series banner.

I'm holding out hope for it to turn up at Toyworld or better yet Reject Shop at low price, a la the movie figures released a while back. :D

Sinnertwin
3rd June 2013, 04:24 PM
Some new details. No stock yet.

YOTS Optimus Prime at Kmart
Listed under Generations. Designation Hasbro A3883
$69.

Hursticon
3rd June 2013, 08:17 PM
Some new details. No stock yet.

YOTS Optimus Prime at Kmart
Listed under Generations. Designation Hasbro A3883
$69.

So does that suggest a possibility of YOTS Omega Supreme possibly making it to Aus do you think?

Sinnertwin
3rd June 2013, 08:21 PM
So does that suggest a possibility of YOTS Omega Supreme possibly making it to Aus do you think?

$98. Big W ;)

Hursticon
3rd June 2013, 08:35 PM
$98. Big W ;)

Blimey! :eek: - Cheers for the info man, it's been many-many months since I bothered to look at my local Big W - Might venture up to it & check it out. ;):)

Sinnertwin
3rd June 2013, 09:06 PM
Blimey! :eek: - Cheers for the info man, it's been many-many months since I bothered to look at my local Big W - Might venture up to it & check it out. ;):)

No sweat, Hursti. Credit to KaRNiV8L PRiME for the info on Omega.
I'm going to pick up both him and Prime. Never owned either

Hursticon
3rd June 2013, 09:17 PM

Ah! - Good show KaRNiV8L PRiME once again! :)
I own the original version of that Omega Supreme mold, it is good but I think the YOTS could quite very well be the superior iteration - I'd just like to see it in person 1st before I consider spending any dough on it. ;):cool:

Starscream77
3rd June 2013, 10:52 PM

Do we know an expected shelf date for Omega?

KaRNiV8L PRiME
3rd June 2013, 11:25 PM

Ill get on it tomorrow, the order is already in the system. I do know that there are not many per store 6-10

UltraMarginal
4th June 2013, 11:07 AM
year of the snake Omega looks to be selling on eVilBay for a LOT (approx $200 including postage). if people are after this I'd suggest definitely following up at your local on a regular basis.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
4th June 2013, 12:05 PM

Stock hit the warehouse on the eastern seaboard last week. Should start being distributed early next week. Stock is not in SA or WA yet unfortunately.

ILikeSoundwave
4th June 2013, 12:27 PM
Stock hit the warehouse on the eastern seaboard last week. Should start being distributed early next week. Stock is not in SA or WA yet unfortunately.

Cool, Thanks for the update can't wait for it to hit shelves!

Sinnertwin
4th June 2013, 01:00 PM
Cheers, KP :)

griffin
4th June 2013, 01:57 PM
year of the snake Omega looks to be selling on eVilBay for a LOT (approx $200 including postage). if people are after this I'd suggest definitely following up at your local on a regular basis.

Considering it is still in stock at Amazon for $99 (and free shipping to Americans), that is a lot... but probably to take advantage of people who don't know about Amazon.
The price being released here is surprisingly decent. Amazon does add a few dollars to their items (to offset the free shipping), but this would make it cheaper to buy locally than from Amazon (which would be a first).

Sinnertwin
4th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Kmart Exclusive Bot Shots 5 packs details, no stock yet
$22

ILikeSoundwave
4th June 2013, 03:04 PM
Kmart Exclusive Bot Shots 5 packs details, no stock yet
$22

Wow that's really cheap, I heard that they are 25 in the Target U.S

Starscream77
4th June 2013, 04:03 PM

Thanks KP, much appreciated.

crankcase76
4th June 2013, 06:17 PM
Oh,oh, I'm in for that one, will have to keep an eye out me's think......:D:D

Starscream77
4th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Oh,oh, I'm in for that one, will have to keep an eye out me's think......:D:D

Will let you know if I spot them Crank

crankcase76
4th June 2013, 06:42 PM
Will let you know if I spot them Crank

Thanks Screamer, will do the same dude.

1AZRAEL1
5th June 2013, 03:49 AM
Lemme know too guys. Want it, I just don't get to the shops often.

Sinnertwin
7th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Anybody who is interested in the Platinum Edition UM or Weaponizers at Target would do well to wait until the sale.

swoop
7th June 2013, 10:25 PM
I'm yet to see a platinum Magnus so waiting shouldn't be to much of a problem

crankcase76
8th June 2013, 08:43 PM
Lemme know too guys. Want it, I just don't get to the shops often.

Will do Az, as soon as we spot them I'll TXT you :)

Thorns2010
12th June 2013, 07:22 PM

Which Big W do you work at if you don't mind me asking?

I just started working at the one in Kwinana, but since I only work the door, I have no idea how to look up items or anything!

I'll be keeping an eye out for him in store though.

Sinnertwin
15th July 2013, 02:33 PM
A1421 Hasbro Generations two pack's (Megatron w/Chop Shop etc) listed at Target
$15.00

No stock yet.

Bidoofdude
15th July 2013, 03:50 PM
$15.00

No stock yet.

Ooh! Thanks man. :cool:

KaRNiV8L PRiME
15th July 2013, 04:16 PM
$15.00

No stock yet.

Awesome

i_amtrunks
15th July 2013, 05:01 PM
$15.00

No stock yet.

Well that's a pleasant surprise. Feeling glad I didn't order online for them for that price. Big thanks for the info.

Hursticon
15th July 2013, 05:04 PM
$15.00

No stock yet.

Aww mate! :eek::D
That's wicked, I've got to get my hands on that 'lil Waspinator so hopefully the 2 Pack of he & Starscream will also be available. :cool:

Ultra Mackness
15th July 2013, 07:32 PM
$15.00

No stock yet.

That's some wicked good news Sinnertwin!

CHILENO20
15th July 2013, 10:15 PM
$15.00

No stock yet.

Sweet!!!!!

reillyd
15th July 2013, 11:15 PM
That's awesome news. When I saw generations legends on clearance at Kmart, I thought we'd never get any more. I wonder if it is the megs wave or the earlier Optimus / bumbles?

Gouki
16th July 2013, 07:21 AM
$15.00

No stock yet.

Oh nice, hope this means we see the Autobot ones and the Screamer one. (And other Generations figures--every new figure that is confirmed as coming is here is keeping the delusion alive that we might get Springer lol)

Sinnertwin
16th July 2013, 12:37 PM
That's awesome news. When I saw generations legends on clearance at Kmart, I thought we'd never get any more. I wonder if it is the megs wave or the earlier Optimus / bumbles?

the UPC (653569861072) I checked at Target was from the Megatron w/chop shop two pack. But, OP is also listed.

First Metroplex, then the generations two packs, and now the wreckers wave of deluxes. Whirl's UPC (653569813989 keycode 52340864) is listed in Target's inventory systems for $29. No stock as yet, but i suspect we'll see these guys with the arrival of Metroplex

Zommael
16th July 2013, 02:51 PM
the UPC (653569861072) I checked at Target was from the Megatron w/chop shop two pack. But, OP is also listed.

First Metroplex, then the generations two packs, and now the wreckers wave of deluxes. Whirl's UPC (653569813989 keycode 52340864) is listed in Target's inventory systems for $29. No stock as yet, but i suspect we'll see these guys with the arrival of Metroplex

Well, Hasbro said we'd be getting the Wreckers wave, but then we panicked when other Generations stuff went on clearance at K-Mart.

Small problem is that the Wreckers wave is the wave that also includes wave 1 again. My Target still has wave 1 figures, so it looks like they'll be clogging up the shelves a little longer. *sigh*

Sinnertwin
16th July 2013, 04:00 PM
Well, Hasbro said we'd be getting the Wreckers wave, but then we panicked when other Generations stuff went on clearance at K-Mart.

Small problem is that the Wreckers wave is the wave that also includes wave 1 again. My Target still has wave 1 figures, so it looks like they'll be clogging up the shelves a little longer. *sigh*

It's confirmation :) As Griffin pointed out in the first post, yes doesn't always mean that we'll be getting stock of a particular range. Just like no means that we necessarily won't be either. Confirmation from Target's listings even though they were initially were listed as a no, include:

Resuebots Series 2
Generations Legions W3 OP & BB
Generations Legions W4 MG & SS
And
Generations Voyager Blaster (653569796834 Keycode 52881381).
Blaster's W2 cases splits are 1 x Blaster & 3 x Grimlock - personally, i doubt we'll see this case. The 2nd revision case of Wave 4 includes 1 x Blaster 1 x Grimlock 1x Springer and 1 x Soundwave. The 3rd revision of Wave 4 omits Soudwave & replaces him with Soundblaster. I think we'll see one of these assortments here.

UltraMarginal
16th July 2013, 04:18 PM
It's confirmation :) As Griffin pointed out in the first post, yes doesn't always mean that we'll be getting stock of a particular range. Just like no means that we necessarily won't be either. Confirmation from Target's listings even though they were initially were listed as a no, include:

Resuebots Series 2
And
Blaster's W2 cases splits are 1 x Blaster & 3 x Grimlock - personally, i doubt we'll see this case. The 2nd revision case of Wave 4 includes 1 x Blaster 1 x Grimlock 1x Springer and 1 x Soundwave. The 3rd revision of Wave 4 omits Soudwave & replaces him with Soundblaster. I think we'll see one of these assortments here.

It's a bit unfortunate that everything I want out of that list i've ordered already. the only thing I haven't paid for is generations legends Megs and SS
If we'd had more accurate info from Hasbro, I might have held off buying some of this stuff from overseas.

Sinnertwin
16th July 2013, 04:32 PM
It's a bit unfortunate that everything I want out of that list i've ordered already. the only thing I haven't paid for is generations legends Megs and SS
If we'd had more accurate info from Hasbro, I might have held off buying some of this stuff from overseas.

Tell me about it. I received the Legion sets in my PoL yesterday. One positive thats come out of it could be for those that are still on the fence about the Legions and Metroplex. Good to see the major retailers and Hasbro working effeciently :rolleyes:

1AZRAEL1
16th July 2013, 07:30 PM
So let me get this straight. So does this mean we will possibly see Blaster here?

griffin
17th July 2013, 12:11 AM
Looks like someone at Target had a change of heart about Generations since Toyfair in March... or someone at Hasbro managed to do some sweet talking to convince Target to take on the line (to go with Metroplex).

Zommael
17th July 2013, 02:40 PM
Looks like someone at Target had a change of heart about Generations since Toyfair in March... or someone at Hasbro managed to do some sweet talking to convince Target to take on the line (to go with Metroplex).

Could it be something to do with sales on Beast Hunters being pretty good? Certainly following the toy sale my local Target is all but picked clean of deluxes and voyagers, and only has 2-3 Ultimate Predakings left, with OP having sold out!

Sinnertwin
17th July 2013, 03:13 PM

And TRU :) the generations two packs are listed there also
Nothing new listed at kmart though

Bidoofdude
17th July 2013, 08:05 PM
Also note that the Wave 1 figures will have minor variations, such as Jazz having a blue visor and some minor packaging changes. ;)

tinyJazz
18th July 2013, 12:33 AM

Resuebots Series 2
And

Wow awesome! :D I'm on the fence about the new Legions, but if I see them in person, I might change my mind. And if we do see Springer I bet those will get snatched up quick. STILL got one on never ending preorder with BBTS. :rolleyes:

Also note that the Wave 1 figures will have minor variations, such as Jazz having a blue visor and some minor packaging changes. ;)

Oh no. This is the only reason I'm excited for the wreckers wave. I ended up pestering bbts about it because I didn't think we'd be getting them. :o:p

Any more Botshots waves coming here?

Bidoofdude
18th July 2013, 09:26 PM
That's good about the legends, haven't ordered them anywhere yet and refused buying BB for $20 at OzCC. ;)

So we're getting blaster as well? That's good if we are. :cool:

Bidoofdude
18th July 2013, 09:27 PM
STILL got one on never ending preorder with BBTS. :rolleyes:

Mine shipped ages ago from BBTS and I received both BW and Springer last month, IIRC... :confused:

tinyJazz
19th July 2013, 05:37 AM
I preordered the three-pack with Sandstorm, and I don't think they've received the cases with him yet. :)

Bidoofdude
19th July 2013, 10:59 PM

Resuebots Series 2
And

Here's hoping that they choose to get in the Hoist/Thundercracker wave, which also conveniently has the previous 4. *fingers crossed:o*

Sinnertwin
19th July 2013, 11:14 PM
Here's hoping that they choose to get in the Hoist/Thundercracker wave, which also conveniently has the previous 4. *fingers crossed:o*

A case assortment with only one Bumblebee? It'll never work ;) :D

1AZRAEL1
20th July 2013, 06:19 AM
I preordered the three-pack with Sandstorm, and I don't think they've received the cases with him yet. :)

Me too :) except I got the 4 case to offload the extra sandstorm to someone :D

Sinnertwin
25th July 2013, 07:34 PM
New Beast Hunters Deluxes listed at Target. $29.

Wave 2 and 5 Smokescreen APN 653569815167

Will we finally see Wave 2 with Bulkhead, Ripclaw and Starscream or Wave 5 with Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Ratchet, Prowl, Skystalker and Lazerback? Either way, Smokescreen is listed in Target's inventory.

Sinnertwin
27th July 2013, 12:32 PM
Target at Liechhardt has BH legion Hun-Gurrr, Prowl and Soundwave. I think I nabbed the only Skystalker.

Looks like the new waves (for Target anyway) are starting to trickle through. Is it just the Legions? ... Hopefully some of the other lines will start to make there way onto the shelves soon.

Bidoofdude
28th July 2013, 09:20 PM
New Beast Hunters Deluxes listed at Target. $29.

Wave 2 and 5 Smokescreen APN 653569815167

Will we finally see Wave 2 with Bulkhead, Ripclaw and Starscream or Wave 5 with Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Ratchet, Prowl, Skystalker and Lazerback? Either way, Smokescreen is listed in Target's inventory.

Thanks dude. I'd like a Smokescreen and I'm not exactly willing to buy one online and wait, as I don't really have a POL or something going at the moment. ;)

Paulbot
28th July 2013, 09:33 PM
Looking forward to wave 3 Legions appearing so I can complete my Beast Hunters collection.

Seen many, many FOC Soundwave's about at Target no problem finding them now (compared to when they first came out).

Also recently visited a Kmart that had 7 Beast Hunter Soundwaves only on the shelf. How one shop managed to sell through four cases of Beast Hunter deluxes (except Soundwave) I can't imagine!

Bidoofdude
30th July 2013, 07:28 PM
Got this email from Hasbro a while ago, asking about 2014 products, but they told me the 2012/2013 instead (eventually got a reply saying they're still working out 2014 products):
Hi Ryan,

Please find details below:

Generations DLX W4 – 5 Wreckers Only extra wave we will get is suffix 0006 which is A0169 Optimus Prime WFC2, A0170 Autbot Jazz WFC2, A0171 Shockwave WFC2, A1604 Impactor (Onslaught Redeco), A1605 Twintwist (Brawl Redeco), A1606 Autobot Topspin (Blast Off Redeco), A1607 Roadbuster (Swindle Redeco), A1608 Whirl (Vortex Redeco)

Generations DLX W5 (bonus comic wave)

Generations Legion W2 - Eject/Ramhorm, Rewind/Sunder Not coming to AU
Generations Legion W3 – Bumblebee, Optimus Not coming to AU

Generations Legion W4 – Megatron, Starscream Not coming to AU

Generations VOY W2 - Grimlock, Blaster Not coming to AU

Generations VOY W3 – Springer, Blitzwing Not coming to AU

Generations Metroplex September 2013

Regards

Hasbro Consumer Services
T: 1-300-138-697 - custservau@hasbro.com
HASBRO AUSTRALIA LIMITED: ABN: 69 004 348 565

The thing that caught my eye was the W5 Bonus Comic Wave, which shows no "Not coming to AU message,"

I'm hoping this means we'll get them here soon. ;)

ILikeSoundwave
30th July 2013, 07:52 PM
I thought we were getting the Generations legions Bumblebee, Optimus, Starscream and Megatron in Target.

Bidoofdude
30th July 2013, 09:03 PM
I thought we were getting the Generations legions Bumblebee, Optimus, Starscream and Megatron in Target.

I got this email before Target got them in their system. ;)

Zommael
11th October 2013, 03:20 PM
So, Target had the Generations Legends in their system a few months back, but as yet they haven't appeared anywhere. Any idea why this might be? Is it likely they'll appear for a restock just before Christmas or something?

colin78
12th October 2013, 08:49 PM
I dunno if anyone's enquiried about this, but has anyone heard if the beast wars kre-o sets are being released here?

Hursticon
13th October 2013, 12:44 PM
I dunno if anyone's enquiried about this, but has anyone heard if the beast wars kre-o sets are being released here?

"Beast Wars" Kreo sets? - Are you sure you don't mean "Beast Hunters" Kreo sets? :confused:

colin78
13th October 2013, 05:51 PM
Um yes... Beast hunters. It was a long day yesterday.

1AZRAEL1
13th October 2013, 05:52 PM
"Beast Wars" Kreo sets? - Are you sure you don't mean "Beast Hunters" Kreo sets? :confused:

I would think so. There's no beast wars kreo sets, only beast hunters. Easy mistake :)

Though beast wars sets would be cool lol

griffin
13th October 2013, 08:37 PM
I think there was some mention of some BH sets coming here, but odds are slim, as Retailers didn't get in any second series sets.

Hursticon
16th October 2013, 01:21 PM
Um yes... Beast hunters. It was a long day yesterday.

Hehe, that's cool man - You had me thinking I had entirely missed something for a moment. :p