PDA

View Full Version : BH DELUXE SMOKESCREEN

Deceptic_Optic
2nd May 2013, 05:05 AM
just wondering anyone from Sydney got a spare one for sale

M-bot
2nd May 2013, 02:36 PM
just wondering anyone from Sydney got a spare one for sale

...and if you have 2, can I buy the second one?:)

lancalot
3rd May 2013, 06:20 PM
i put my hands up for the 3rd!! :D

CBratron
3rd May 2013, 06:28 PM
I've looked and couldn't find any so I'm shelling out for the Takara version.

UltraMarginal
3rd May 2013, 06:33 PM
I'm not sure if they're coming to Australia, but they certainly aren't here yet, maybe in time for the mid year toy sales.

M-bot
3rd May 2013, 07:11 PM
I'm tipping that each one of us is looking for it for exactly the same reason. And it's not so we can have a Smokescreen.;)

The_Damned
3rd May 2013, 08:18 PM
is there another reason to have him?

lancalot
3rd May 2013, 09:34 PM
is there another reason to have him?

Yeah to make him become a protectabot!! ahahahaha
That still a long way off so i hoping the BH version will be release locally....
Plus i make the mistake of buying the figure to early and now have a prime ultra magnus :rolleyes:

UltraMarginal
3rd May 2013, 10:24 PM
I'm tipping that each one of us is looking for it for exactly the same reason. And it's not so we can have a Smokescreen.;)

you lost me:confused:

lancalot
4th May 2013, 12:13 AM

We all doing frenzyRumble customization class :D...so we need SS mold to become streetwise to form Defensor !

liegeprime
4th May 2013, 12:18 AM
Oh I see. drats should've bought a lot when I was overseas coz he was the bot on the shelves there at that time. only bought 1 extra and well, sinnertwin has dibs on it :p

What class is this you guys are doing? is it an online thing?

lancalot
4th May 2013, 12:39 AM
Oh I see. drats should've bought a lot when I was overseas coz he was the bot on the shelves there at that time. only bought 1 extra and well, sinnertwin has dibs on it :p

What class is this you guys are doing? is it an online thing?

Yeah it online , he post video showing us how to do everything and we have kits with it for the items and paints that we need etc....But this class we doing a custom combinder "defensor" :D

Example of Frenzy Rumble class kit...his grimlock one...
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=15390&page=3

CBratron
4th May 2013, 03:21 AM
I'm actually getting it for Team Prime.

M-bot
4th May 2013, 08:53 AM

What Lancalot said. There's at least 3 or 4 of us doing the Defensor class here on the boards, but sadly, BH Smokescreen seems to be more readily available everywhere but here.

liegeprime
4th May 2013, 11:30 PM
What Lancalot said. There's at least 3 or 4 of us doing the Defensor class here on the boards, but sadly, BH Smokescreen seems to be more readily available everywhere but here.

yeah, we either get it really late or not at all with the current ongoing line Im afraid. :( We missed out on a lot of the later waves which is why I had a friend buy for me over at Phils as they get released there as quick as , and end up being on sale once the new wave comes out. :(

That is an interesting class.... don't have the skills though so Im gonna sit that one out :p and just observe...