PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

Kitty
6th May 2013, 05:59 PM
Hi guys, names kitty, huge fan of transformers from when I was a kid watching beast wars. Got the name as I only wanted the cat bots hehe. I live in the Fairfield are of NSW and can't wait to start talking to you guys, so have a great day!!!
Kitty!

ILikeSoundwave
6th May 2013, 05:59 PM
wElCoMe!!!

Kitty
6th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks soundwave, I must admit its pretty intimidating being here with so many people, I'm not really part of a lot of groups of Facebook and most of them are just cosplay ones. But I decided to join one thats at home then one over seas.

I collect a few thing, gaming weapons (like the retro lancer and portal gun 1/1 scale of course) transformers, marvel figures (jus started to collect), hats and power ranger figures from when I was a kid. I've been to the parramatta fair a couple of times and bought some figures, but never really been able to find what I was after as the guys at the stalls always say "a bunch of guys just came in and bought all of those that you wanted" so when I asked around I found out those guys belonged to here haha. So that's why I'm here!

Sam
6th May 2013, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Kitty!

You will find many Beast Wars fans here (not one myself, but can't definitely understand its appeal). Enjoy your stay. :)

Sinnertwin
6th May 2013, 07:29 PM
Welcome aboard :)
You've gotta get up pretty early if you want to beat those guys to the good stuff at the fair ;)

Kitty
6th May 2013, 07:39 PM
It's okay Sam, we all have out individual likes and dislikes but thanks for welcoming me.
I know sinnertwin, they must get up real early for it!

Kazza
6th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the forums. I too join this group before ever creating a facebook account. You mention cosplay, do you cosplay as anything in particular, cause I do as Bruce Lee from Game of Death at Supanova/Armageddon.:D I'm also interested in gaming related weapons, (only one I have is LOTR Narsil Sword) I'm after Link's Mastersword and FF7 Buster Sword and Masumune.

liegeprime
6th May 2013, 10:01 PM
Mabuhay and welcome to the forums!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/DSC02117.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/user/liegeprime/media/DSC02117.jpg.html)

Megatron
6th May 2013, 11:28 PM
Welcome Kitty, you've come to the right place! :)

Kitty
7th May 2013, 01:14 AM
Thanks guys,
@kazza, I do different characters from naruto mainly or vocaloids though I have always wanted to do a ranger. I saw these 3 cosplayers at Armageddon last year a black, green and white from the original series. They look fantastic so I got a photo with them all! I've only really just started with the game weapons. I'm trying to get the bioshock 3 rail gun, I can't remember the name as I usually get the weapon first if I like the design and then get the game. Though I played the demo of number 3 and the the jumpin in the air part scared me as I have a fear of heights but only because it felt so real XD!

Kazza
7th May 2013, 02:13 AM
Thanks guys,
@kazza, I do different characters from naruto mainly or vocaloids though I have always wanted to do a ranger. I saw these 3 cosplayers at Armageddon last year a black, green and white from the original series. They look fantastic so I got a photo with them all! I've only really just started with the game weapons. I'm trying to get the bioshock 3 rail gun, I can't remember the name as I usually get the weapon first if I like the design and then get the game. Though I played the demo of number 3 and the the jumpin in the air part scared me as I have a fear of heights but only because it felt so real XD!

That's pretty awesome. I too have a fear of heights but I'm counter-phobic. Bioshock Infinite is meant to be good according to most reviews (don't know if it still revolved around post-apocalyptic scenarios), haven't played any myself, waiting for The Last of Us for my post-apocalyptic gaming urges.

Kitty
7th May 2013, 05:48 AM
When I played the first 2 it didn't feel post apocalyptic, the third one isnt its more steam punk civil war I guess from the feeling I got playing the demo, but what do I know I haven't even played the full game yet XP lol.

5FDP
7th May 2013, 09:11 AM
Welcome to Ozformers :)

If your in the Fairfield area you should come down and meet some of us at the Parramatta Collectable Fair on the 19th May at Town Hall from 8 AM.

Kitty
7th May 2013, 04:18 PM
Thanks I might do that actually.

Darksaber
7th May 2013, 07:14 PM
welcome kitty good bunch of guys around here

KalEl
7th May 2013, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the boards !!!
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/KalElofKrypton87/44583114.jpg

Bidoofdude
9th May 2013, 09:44 PM