PDA

View Full Version : Question about TF Animated DVD

Sam
14th July 2008, 07:41 PM
No doubt many of you have seen these out in shops such as JB Hi-Fi and EzyDVD already.

The current release seems to only contain 3 episodes (I am guessing because it says running time is 68 minutes).

My question is, do you know if there will be a different release in which the whole season will be collected into one DVD set? Thanks.

Gutsman Heavy
14th July 2008, 07:46 PM
the season 1 box set (US only at this stage) WONT have the first three episodes which make the debut movie "transform and roll out"

At this stage it seems we are getting single disk releases only, 3-4 eps per disk

Robzy
14th July 2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah, at this stage I don't think we'll be getting any season boxsets in Oz! :( Of course, that will probably change eventually... it seems to be the new trend: Release discs containing 3-4 episodes for a year or two, miss a couple of episodes here and there, and then, finally, release a box set.

Pulse
14th July 2008, 10:00 PM
My advice - Hold out Mate :)

The Yankees will be getting the Cyb box set soon so the Animated set will be out? :confused: One Day... :rolleyes:

i_amtrunks
15th July 2008, 09:50 AM
Paramount are terrible with their DVD's. They are the company that has only released 2 Energon DVD's and the single Cybertron DVD.

I say get the "movie" then either import the US version of the season sets, or hope against hope that someday we too will get an entire season boxset.

Robzy
15th July 2008, 12:25 PM
I say get the "movie" then either import the US version of the season sets, or hope against hope that someday we too will get an entire season boxset.I agree - I'm buying from the US! Can't be bothered waiting/hoping! :rolleyes:

GoktimusPrime
15th July 2008, 01:15 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

(I have the same dilemma)