PDA

View Full Version : If Batman's Tumbler was an Autobot ...

gamblor916
15th July 2008, 07:38 AM
Sweet! If only...

http://www.cinematical.com/2008/07/13/if-batmans-tumbler-was-an-autobot/

i_amtrunks
15th July 2008, 08:39 AM
meh, movie-esque design :(

Pulse
15th July 2008, 10:53 AM
I can smell a crossover in the pipelines... ;)

Robzy
15th July 2008, 11:20 AM
Pretty impressive!

If only Hasbro and Mattel could work together to make something like this... :(

GoktimusPrime
15th July 2008, 12:48 PM
I can smell a crossover in the pipelines...
Alas no. Batman toys are licensed to DC Direct, not Hasbro. ToyBiz used to hold the licence to manufacture Marvel Comic figures but they lost that licence to Hasbro, which is why Hasbro now makes Marvel figures and why they're also able to make Marvel-Transformers crossover toys whereas under ToyBiz we just got those Marvel Megamorphs, which sucked IMO... although IMO regular Marvel figures were a lot better under ToyBiz. Under Hasbro the quality of Marvel figures have severely plummeted. I used to be a casual collector of ToyBiz marvel toys like Marvel Legends. After they switched to Hasbro I picked up a few of the Spiderman 3 toys and was sorely disappointed. I've since stopped collecting Marvel action figures. :/

TheDirtyDigger
15th July 2008, 03:37 PM
Batman (and all DC) toys are licensed to Mattel I thought with DC Direct actually being a part of the AOL Time Warner conglomerate.

I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Lord_Zed
15th July 2008, 05:19 PM
Well if they can't make the Batmobile into a TF, can't they at least make a TF from the X-Men jet? That would be way cooler than some Wolverine toy that turns into a truck.