PDA

View Full Version : (MAY-2013) Beast Machines Era - your best of the best

griffin
20th May 2013, 10:18 PM
Beast Machines is like the unwanted in-law of Transformers - very little attention was given to it, but it does have some fans.

It was released in both Western and Japanese markets, and details of this series can be read up here (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Beast_Machines:_Transformers_%28franchise%29).

In the Beast Machines era/series, what are you Ultimate top 3, best of the best, to recommend to others....

Toys
-
-
-

Comic Issues/stories (are there even three?)
-
-
-

Cartoon Episodes/stories
-
-
-

At the end of the month, I might do up a tally, to see if there are any standouts.

KalEl
20th May 2013, 10:23 PM
Toys
-Always was a fan of tankor
-My first was deluxe Jetstorm so he has a special spot

Comic Issues/stories (there are even three)
-Again not much to say due to lack of reading them :P

Cartoon Episodes/stories
-The series as a whole was not bad nothing really is a stand out to me. Mind your a haven't watched it for a while. Now that's an idea :P

BigTransformerTrev
21st May 2013, 03:39 PM
Toys
Tankorr
Jetstorm
Strika

Comic Issues/stories (are there even three?)
That's a big blank from me!

Cartoon Episodes/storiesTo be honest my reaction mirror's KalEl (sorry, this is not my best contribution to a discussion I must admit :o) On the whole this was a farily forgettable chapter in TF history.

UltraMarginal
22nd May 2013, 10:04 AM
Based on my responses in the other topics, I dont' have enough access to the toys or the comics to list a top 2, so I'm going to say robot heroes tankor but only because it's pretty much the only one I have. especially that's unique to Beast Machines.

as for the series, I still recommend watching the whole thing.