PDA

View Full Version : address details question..? :(

G1Optimal
15th July 2008, 10:14 AM
Hi all...:)

I just ordered a Premium Bumblebee and a Premium Ironhide from Robotkingdom and although the rest of my details have been entered correctly, i have accidentally forgotten to add Sydney as the destination city in my address details..... :o

and I am just wondering will my order still arrive okay...?

Kyle
15th July 2008, 10:18 AM
If you have entered the name of your suburb and your postcode, then you shouldn't need to enter the city name.

G1Optimal
15th July 2008, 10:22 AM
If you have entered the name of your suburb and your postcode, then you shouldn't need to enter the city name.

Thanks Kyle
That is good to hear, as i did enter the correct Suburb and Postcode details ...:D

iceburn
15th July 2008, 10:36 AM
you can also email them to ask them to add it in...
works for me

dirge
15th July 2008, 10:54 AM
Even if you leave the suburb out, as long as you included your street number & name, and postcode, it should still arrive.

Pulse
15th July 2008, 11:33 AM
It'll arrive Mate :)

On a kind-of related note, An Ebay Seller whom I recently bought a BM figure off sent me an email today informing me that he's a sap in that he got my order mixed up with someone else's... :l

MV75
15th July 2008, 12:10 PM
It'll arrive Mate :)

On a kind-of related note, An Ebay Seller whom I recently bought a BM figure off sent me an email today informing me that he's a sap in that he got my order mixed up with someone else's... :l

Heh, happened to me a while ago when I got my jetfire. It went to hong kong while I got one of the g1 constructicons and a g1 dinobot. But we sorted it out and sent our correct parcels to each other on our own ends, that being me and the other buyer in hk.
________
Star Craft Replays (http://screplays.com/)

Pulse
15th July 2008, 12:18 PM
I'm glad you sorted that out :).

Supposedly my figure went to Canada & vice versa :rolleyes:.

He wants me to leave it sealed & tell My Local Post Office to "Return to Sender" (of which I'm gonna do).

He feels bad about it & wants to give me a freebie TF in order to make up for it (He's got a small Ebay Store) but there's nothing I really want... (Now, if only he had a Fort Max ;))

MV75
15th July 2008, 08:49 PM
I'm glad you sorted that out :).

Supposedly my figure went to Canada & vice versa :rolleyes:.

He wants me to leave it sealed & tell My Local Post Office to "Return to Sender" (of which I'm gonna do).

He feels bad about it & wants to give me a freebie TF in order to make up for it (He's got a small Ebay Store) but there's nothing I really want... (Now, if only he had a Fort Max ;))

Dude, let me know what's on offer. ;)
________
Vaporizer Pipe (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

Pulse
15th July 2008, 09:26 PM
He told me that he actually owned an online store (Big Island Toys (http://www.bigislandtoys.com/)) so after giving his TFs a good once-over, I've decided to pay him a bit extra & take his BW Cybershark off his hands :)

G1Optimal
15th July 2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks Everyone...:D:)

I just received the order sent confirmation email, so i will be crossing my fingers.

G1Optimal
21st July 2008, 06:48 PM
Thought all would like to know that i received them today....:D

"I honestly thought these would come tommorow, i must of the read the details on Aust Post International tracking (http://ice.auspost.com.au/index.asp?ArticleNumbers=0) incorrectly.....:o"

Anyway thanks for your help in easing my concern everyone...:D:p:)

iceburn
21st July 2008, 06:50 PM
glad that it arrived!! pics at Acquisitions?? *keke*

G1Optimal
21st July 2008, 06:52 PM
glad that it arrived!! pics at Acquisitions?? *keke*

:o I dont have a Camera...:o

GoktimusPrime
21st July 2008, 07:10 PM
do what every schoolkid does when there's a fight... use your phone. :p

G1Optimal
21st July 2008, 07:18 PM