PDA

View Full Version : Decepticon Makeover?

SkyWarp91
6th June 2013, 06:38 AM
Can we have a Decepticon makeover every 6 months? Darn ye Autobot icons me see on the forum page every day!

Megatron
6th June 2013, 09:06 AM
:eek: I was thinking the exact same thing just the other day!

Perhaps the new post icon can be the Decepticon symbol, instead of the grey Autobot one?

GoktimusPrime
6th June 2013, 10:06 AM
I personally think griffin's busy enough as it is running this board in his own spare time for free. Don't think we need to unnecessarily give him more work to do. JMHO. :o

Megatron
6th June 2013, 11:44 AM
I personally think griffin's busy enough as it is running this board in his own spare time for free. Don't think we need to unnecessarily give him more work to do. JMHO. :o
There's no hurry and no pressure is intended on griffin at all, it's just something to think about. What's the point in having a Suggestion Box if our suggestions aren't shared?

GoktimusPrime
6th June 2013, 12:48 PM
What's the point in having a Suggestion Box if our suggestions aren't shared?
I don't recall ever saying that people couldn't make suggestions. :confused: I was just expressing my personal opinion. I don't think it's a bad idea, but I wouldn't want it to become an additional burden on griffin who's already overworked managing this community as it is. Perhaps if another member of the board staff (e.g. co-admin, global moderator ??) were able to do it. So I don't necessarily object to the idea per se, but somewhat concerned about the implications of its execution.

SkyWarp91
7th June 2013, 07:19 AM
Eh we Decepticons can wait... ...for now.

GoktimusPrime
7th June 2013, 09:23 AM
If this idea were to take off, I would like to see more themes than just Autobot/Decepticon (e.g. Maximal (BW), Predacon (BW), Mutant-Beast, Blentron, Wrecker, Maximal (BM), Vehicon, Combaticon (CR/RiD), Mini-Con, EDC, NEST, Predacon (TFP) et al.).

griffin
7th June 2013, 01:12 PM
The Decepticon theme was avoided when we first started as a site, so that it didn't look too much like the Allspark site. Now that the Allspark is rather quiet these days in the fandom, it is not something to worry about anymore.

Cat
13th June 2013, 11:21 AM
Okay, Decepticon theme is DONE.

Watch your mail, as you've all been sent small cans of spray paint, and a stencil with 'OTCA' cut out.

Simply paint your monitor, and voila!

SkyWarp91
13th June 2013, 12:13 PM
The Decepticon theme was avoided when we first started as a site, so that it didn't look too much like the Allspark site. Now that the Allspark is rather quiet these days in the fandom, it is not something to worry about anymore.

It's just the icons though I was thinking, not the background - that can stay as to me it has a taste of outback Australia.

Watch your mail, as you've all been sent small cans of spray paint, and a stencil with 'OTCA' cut out.

What is this I don't even...

Megatron
13th June 2013, 12:32 PM

lol.

Maybe this:

is cryptic for,

"AUTOBOTS, ATTACKKK!!!!!"

I think... this means war.

Eh, any excuse will do. :p

SkyWarp91
13th June 2013, 12:40 PM
Autobots attack?

The glass...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

...has shattered.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Megatron
13th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Oh, but it already shattered. And I quote:

“We will kill them all!"

:eek::o ;)

Hursticon
13th June 2013, 07:01 PM
Autobots attack?

The glass...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

...has shattered.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh, but it already shattered. And I quote:

“We will kill them all!"

:eek::o ;)

LOL, you two have cracked me up! :p:D

KalEl
13th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Autobots attack?

The glass...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

...has shattered.

Oh dude I <3 you for this! it's made my day!

Cat
14th June 2013, 06:06 PM

I thought I had a joke.

Turns out it was just a sentence. :(

Megatron
14th June 2013, 07:07 PM
I thought I had a joke.

Aw, don't feel bad :(

Here's something that might cheer you up...

v

v

v

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc196/Crystine_of_Cybertron/michael-bay-gif_zps73a61121.gif

:D

Cat
14th June 2013, 07:54 PM
:D That GIF has a better plot than Revenge of The Fallen...

SkyWarp91
14th June 2013, 08:25 PM
I thought I had a joke.

I thought you would have got my joke of a response lol :)

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc196/Crystine_of_Cybertron/michael-bay-gif_zps73a61121.gif

:D
BAHAHAHAHAHA