PDA

View Full Version : BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Sinnertwin
10th May 2014, 09:04 PM
Dammit! Sold out while I was contemplating... :(

Somebody must've cancelled, so added another to my PoL
You're more than welcome to it if you don't mind waiting for my PoL to build ;)

Trent
10th May 2014, 10:37 PM

If Suspectimus doesn't take it, I will.

Bidoofdude
11th May 2014, 11:05 AM
Death's Head is back in stock. :)

Trent
11th May 2014, 01:28 PM
Anyone picking up one of these (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10450&mode=retail)? :cool:

Sinnertwin
11th May 2014, 04:35 PM
Anyone picking up one of these (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10450&mode=retail)? :cool:

If only i could...

Hursticon
11th May 2014, 09:14 PM

I would've, if he cost about half to a third that price :o - That's why I went ahead & bought Neca's (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=17745). :cool:

Paulbot
12th May 2014, 05:00 PM
AOE toys now up for preorder (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=hasbro%20extinction)

Verno
14th May 2014, 11:01 AM
I got an email from BBTS yesterday informing me that my PoL needs to be shipped within the next 30 days.

I replied, informing them of the delays I've had to endure in waiting for Hasbro to release recent Generations figures, and was waiting to ship my PoL once Generations Rattrap is released, apparently in June, so as to combine the postage as I'm an international buyer.

Their response was that they couldn't and wouldn't exceed the 30 days, and if Rattrap is released later, just start another PoL. Such care for their customers! You'd think they'd be at least sympathetic, but no.

This is just another frustration to add to the whole debacle with these Generations toys. So it seems I'll just have to cancel my pre-order of Rattrap with them, ship my PoL without him, and hope to get Rattrap by some other means when/if he's released. It won't be through BBTS because they're sold out.

millhouse
14th May 2014, 11:16 AM
I got an email from BBTS yesterday informing me that my PoL needs to be shipped within the next 30 days.

I replied, informing them of the delays I've had to endure in waiting for Hasbro to release recent Generations figures, and was waiting to ship my PoL once Generations Rattrap is released, apparently in June, so as to combine the postage as I'm an international buyer.

Their response was that they couldn't and wouldn't exceed the 30 days, and if Rattrap is released later, just start another PoL. Such care for their customers! You'd think they'd be at least sympathetic, but no.

This is just another frustration to add to the whole debacle with these Generations toys. So it seems I'll just have to cancel my pre-order of Rattrap with them, ship my PoL without him, and hope to get Rattrap by some other means when/if he's released. It won't be through BBTS because they're sold out.

That sucks, but given they hold six months of stock for people at no cost, it's understandable.

/devil'sadvocate

Trent
14th May 2014, 11:19 AM

Why cancel your preorder? Try and get it somewhere else and then cancel. If not at least you can still get it from BBTS.

Verno
14th May 2014, 01:19 PM
Why cancel your preorder? Try and get it somewhere else and then cancel. If not at least you can still get it from BBTS.

Unless Hasbro announces some more BW Generations toys, I'll have nothing else to buy from BBTS, and would end up paying more for postage on Rattrap than he actually costs, turning a $20 figure into a $40 figure.

tinyJazz
16th May 2014, 02:11 AM
MP-08X Masterpiece King Grimlock 2nd Production Run (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11886&mode=retail)
phew! ;) I don't know if this is identical to the first release or not.

Defcon
16th May 2014, 08:57 AM
MP-08X Masterpiece King Grimlock 2nd Production Run (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11886&mode=retail)
phew! ;) I don't know if this is identical to the first release or not.

Yeah ! :D still expensive lol

reillyd
21st May 2014, 09:29 PM
At a slightly cheaper price G1 Movie Grimlock (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11900&mode=retail)

BigTransformerTrev
23rd May 2014, 12:33 PM
Tailgate and Skrapnel just showed up in my POL, if people haven't pre-ordered them and want them I'd sugggest grabbing them soon before they sell out

Golden Phoenix
23rd May 2014, 02:54 PM
Tailgate and Skrapnel just showed up in my POL, if people haven't pre-ordered them and want them I'd sugggest grabbing them soon before they sell out

Dropped into mine too.

For those interested, the Power Rangers Legacy Megazord has also come back in stock. Sitting at just under $130, it is cheaper than the secondary market.

yoshi594
23rd May 2014, 03:53 PM
Dropped into mine too.

For those interested, the Power Rangers Legacy Megazord has also come back in stock. Sitting at just under $130, it is cheaper than the secondary market.

Can get it cheaper from ebay. I managed to get one for around 135USD shipped. I made an offer on one of the auctions that have that option and we eventually got to the price mark.

griffin
23rd May 2014, 04:48 PM
I just shipped my pile yesterday, and this morning I get the notice too of Shrapnel & Tailgate. :(
Ah well... it'll have to wait until after the movie, as I'm not likely to order much in the next couple months if I can find retail items while in America in 4 weeks time.

Bidoofdude
23rd May 2014, 06:33 PM
Skrapnel and Tailgate should be dropping into my POL as well. Has anyone else had their preordered Cosmos and Swerve drop in as well? It's still listed as a preorder (though full) on the site.

Sinnertwin
23rd May 2014, 07:03 PM
Skrapnel and Tailgate should be dropping into my POL as well. Has anyone else had their preordered Cosmos and Swerve drop in as well? It's still listed as a preorder (though full) on the site.

Yeah, got my Cosmos a while back
The preorders are probably the next batch they're waitung on to arrive. :)

Hursticon
23rd May 2014, 09:21 PM
Tailgate and Skrapnel just showed up in my POL...

Dropped into mine too.

Yep, me three! :D

Now if the rest of the delayed figures would get their blood arses into gear... :rolleyes:

Bidoofdude
23rd May 2014, 09:49 PM
Yeah, got my Cosmos a while back
The preorders are probably the next batch they're waitung on to arrive. :)

Hopefully that's the case. Cosmos and Swerve are the last things left to drop into my POL.

tinyJazz
24th May 2014, 02:51 AM
EZ Collection Clear Anniversary convoy, a steal at $15 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11903&mode=retail)!
I hope he comes packed in that cute little prime cab box.

Yeah ! :D still expensive lol

Well, it's only a little better than the going rate on ebay. :D

Hopefully that's the case. Cosmos and Swerve are the last things left to drop into my POL.

I hope they get more stock in for you soon dude, that's really frustrating. I dropped my preorder for waspinator and got him elsewhere.

Sinnertwin
24th May 2014, 12:09 PM
EZ Collection Clear Anniversary convoy, a steal at $15 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11903&mode=retail)!
I hope he comes packed in that cute little prime box

Thanks, TJ

Bidoofdude
24th May 2014, 01:42 PM
I hope he comes packed in that cute little prime cab box.

Well, it's only a little better than the going rate on ebay. :D

I hope they get more stock in for you soon dude, that's really frustrating. I dropped my preorder for waspinator and got him elsewhere.

They probably already dropped in like everyone else's. The account's in my dad's name, so I'll have to check with him.

EDIT: Just checked, just Skrapnel and Tailgate right now. :( Hopefully they rest will be in soon.

reillyd
27th May 2014, 01:11 AM
Does anyone know how the shipping Pile of Loot system works? When I preorder the invoice shows a shipping charge, so will subsequent orders be reduced in shipping, or do they charge full price and pocket the difference?

1AZRAEL1
27th May 2014, 07:26 AM
Does anyone know how the shipping Pile of Loot system works? When I preorder the invoice shows a shipping charge, so will subsequent orders be reduced in shipping, or do they charge full price and pocket the difference?

As things drop in your pile, you pay less in shipping. Say if you order a few things as they pop up for preorder, they'll quote you a shipping price as if you have nothing else in your pile. But as they arrive, they will reduce the shipping price and charge you accordingly if you have other items in your pile. Basucally add a little extra for shipping to add the new item to your pile.

Hope that doesn't sound too confusing :o

Golden Phoenix
27th May 2014, 01:27 PM

I wrote a good example a while back. You could say the 3rd deluxe was a pre-order to fit your situation.

Yep.

You pay postage on anything you put into your POL. It is based on what it would cost should you ship it right away.

If you add something to your POL and there is already something in there, they calculate the total cost of shipping everything together and you pay the difference when you pay for the new items.

So for example, lets say postage for 1 deluxe is $10, postage for 2 is $15, and postage for 3 is $17.50
If you buy one deluxe and start a pile of loot, they charge you $10 for postage.
Then later you buy a second deluxe and add that to that pile, they would only charge you $5 postage for the second figure.
If you later buy a 3rd deluxe and still have that pile sitting there, they would only charge your $2.50 for postage.

SuspectimusPrime
27th May 2014, 02:55 PM

If Suspectimus doesn't take it, I will.

I was certain I responded earlier to mention that Trent could take it (and possibly give it a better home that I as I have not caught up on the UK comics just yet).

Just found that he's available for pre-order once again (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23733&mode=retail) and pre-ordered one. If Sinner still has it then it's all Trent's!

Thanks guys!

griffin
27th May 2014, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix http://www.otca.com.au/boards/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=396572#post396572)
Yep.

You pay postage on anything you put into your POL. It is based on what it would cost should you ship it right away.

If you add something to your POL and there is already something in there, they calculate the total cost of shipping everything together and you pay the difference when you pay for the new items.

So for example, lets say postage for 1 deluxe is $10, postage for 2 is $15, and postage for 3 is $17.50
If you buy one deluxe and start a pile of loot, they charge you $10 for postage.
Then later you buy a second deluxe and add that to that pile, they would only charge you $5 postage for the second figure.
If you later buy a 3rd deluxe and still have that pile sitting there, they would only charge your $2.50 for postage.

Okay... what if the third deluxe is a pre-order instead, which I think is what Reillyd is asking.
If the first two have charged $15 for postage because they are in stock, but you pre-order a third, do they only charge you $2.50? Or do they charge you a full $10 in case you don't send all three together?
Because what if you ship your POL before the third one is released... and then when it is released you want the third one posted since it is the only thing left in your POL. Now, they only charged you $2.50, but obviously a single deluxe should cost $10, so do BBTS then charge extra shipping on that third deluxe being sent on its own, when you ask for your "pile" to be shipped?
However, if they do charge you the full $10 amount to cover themselves if you don't send all three together, but you do send all three together, do they refund the $7.50 or keep it?

millhouse
27th May 2014, 06:31 PM
First purchase for POL is as follows;

item + base shipping + shipping weight

Second item onwards is;

item + shipping weight

Shipping weight is COMBINED, so adding something small to a big order might not even add any shipping whatsoever.

If you say "Ship my loot now!", then the whole system starts again next time you order something in stock or a pre-order comes into stock.

UltraMarginal
27th May 2014, 06:41 PM
and BBTS don't charge anything until the pre-order comes in. it is that point where they calculate the difference in shipping cost, so if you have an empty POL you start again, otherwise it adds to your POL based on it's weight.

Golden Phoenix
27th May 2014, 07:03 PM
Okay... what if the third deluxe is a pre-order instead, which I think is what Reillyd is asking.
If the first two have charged $15 for postage because they are in stock, but you pre-order a third, do they only charge you $2.50? Or do they charge you a full $10 in case you don't send all three together?
Because what if you ship your POL before the third one is released... and then when it is released you want the third one posted since it is the only thing left in your POL. Now, they only charged you $2.50, but obviously a single deluxe should cost $10, so do BBTS then charge extra shipping on that third deluxe being sent on its own, when you ask for your "pile" to be shipped?
However, if they do charge you the full $10 amount to cover themselves if you don't send all three together, but you do send all three together, do they refund the $7.50 or keep it?

As the others have said, since you don't pay for the pre-order until it comes in they calculate the shipping once it becomes in stock.
If you had sent the first 2 figures on their own, and then the 3rd one comes in they will charge you for the figure and $10 for postage.
If the 2 figures were still in your POL they will charge you $2.50 for postage.

They will also quote $10 postage at the time of order regardless of the state of your POL, they assume your POL will be empty at the time the figure comes in to cover their bases. The actual postage charge will be calculated when the figure comes in so if you plan to have a pile their at the time your can pretty much ignore it.

You can get a rough idea of how much postage will be by getting to the check out with similar items that are in-stock (like other deluxes from the same series). Unlike the Pre-order postage quote, the in-stock postage quote will take into account your current POL.

griffin
27th May 2014, 08:12 PM
As the others have said, since you don't pay for the pre-order until it comes in they calculate the shipping once it becomes in stock.

Okay... that makes it work fair.
If a shipping charge shows at checkout, it proves that it is in-stock and ready to ship or sit in your POL.

Golden Phoenix
27th May 2014, 08:32 PM
Okay... that makes it work fair.
If a shipping charge shows at checkout, it proves that it is in-stock and ready to ship or sit in your POL.

Not quite.

In the checkout BBTS separates the in-stock items and pre-order items into 2 lists both with their own shipping quote. The in-stock items are in a green list, pre-order is in a blue list.

So if it is in the green list it is in-stock and ready to ship or sit in your POL.
Shipping quote in the green list takes your current POL into consideration, the one for the blue list does not.

reillyd
27th May 2014, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the explanations guys! Looks like I'm going to use it for small items that would otherwise hit me with a big one off charge :)
oh and Griffin, Deaths Head is back in stock (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23733&mode=retail)

griffin
27th May 2014, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the explanations guys! Looks like I'm going to use it for small items that would otherwise hit me with a big one off charge :)
oh and Griffin, Deaths Head is back in stock (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23733&mode=retail)

Since that's for the later wave assortment... so I think I'll see if I can find one from the first release if it appears here, or while I'm in America.

1AZRAEL1
28th May 2014, 08:37 AM

Also, if you do get something big like Metroplex, you can offset the postage a little with a number of smaller items. We've been using BBTS for quite some time. Took us a little while to work the whole POL thing out too :o

UltraMarginal
28th May 2014, 09:03 AM

Thanks for the Heads up on Deaths head.

Keep in mind that BBTS charge on a per weight basis, a whole lot of small stuff does make per figure shipping relatively cheap, but a lot of items in general, unless they are really heavy will have a fairly low per toy shipping cost.

BigTransformerTrev
28th May 2014, 09:13 AM
For anyone still interested, they have AM Orion Pax's now permanently at the clearence price of $30 (which I think they have only done during sales before) down from $55. I picked up two - one for me and one (over a decade in advance) for Orion's 12th birthday :D

Deonasis
28th May 2014, 10:30 AM
For anyone still interested, they have AM Orion Pax's now permanently at the clearence price of $30 (which I think they have only done during sales before) down from $55. I picked up two - one for me and one (over a decade in advance) for Orion's 12th birthday :DLucky Orion has his own pile of loot from BTT!

BigTransformerTrev
28th May 2014, 12:44 PM
Lucky Orion has his own pile of loot from BTT!

Heh - in a box awaiting him he's got 2 Generations Orion Pax toys (one for his 5th, one for his 21st), 1 AM Orion Pax toy for his 12th, a RescueBots Bumblebee Carwash for his 3rd, a couple of Spotlight: Orion Pax comics put aside and enough TF clothing to last him to teenagehood. :D

I hope he likes TF's in the end because the poor kid isn't going to enjoy a lot of his birthdays otherwise :p

(Oh, and one day when they get really cheap I'll by a second of the KreO books so he can have the little Orion Pax Kre-O that comes with it :))

UltraMarginal
28th May 2014, 01:43 PM
(Oh, and one day when they get really cheap I'll by a second of the KreO books so he can have the little Orion Pax Kre-O that comes with it :))

check out amazon.

BigTransformerTrev
28th May 2014, 01:54 PM
check out amazon.

They are all around the $20-$22 mark as its relatively new. Got my copy last night and it's definetly NOT worth that :rolleyes: When I can get another one for around $5-$10 I'll pick one up ;)

UltraMarginal
28th May 2014, 06:14 PM
They are all around the $20-$22 mark as its relatively new. Got my copy last night and it's definetly NOT worth that :rolleyes: When I can get another one for around $5-$10 I'll pick one up ;)

huh, looking at the number of pages I thought it was pretty good value, I have one in my wishlist but saving cash for botcons.

griffin
28th May 2014, 06:42 PM
Mine's in transit from Amazon... but I'm mostly just after the Kreon, to complete the collection.
If the book has something of use, interest, or a resource, it's a bonus for me. :o

BigTransformerTrev
31st May 2014, 05:31 PM
Mine's in transit from Amazon... but I'm mostly just after the Kreon, to complete the collection.
If the book has something of use, interest, or a resource, it's a bonus for me. :o

The book is....ok. The character descriptions are very simplistic like they were on the website which is fine. What is annoying is the mislabeling of the faction allegiances. Half of them are listed as Predacon, even the likes of G1 Autobot Inferno! Seawing from the Seacons is listed as an Autobot. Long Haul and Cheetor's alt-forms are mistransformed or turned the wrong way in their pics and Wave 5 is not in there at all! Kinda disappointing there are so many mistakes considering just how simplistic the book is. :(

griffin
31st May 2014, 06:16 PM
Your earlier comments had me expecting a kiddie type of book, with few pages and even fewer details... but it was better than I was expecting, with it covering all the kreons from the first three years, and most being one per page.
My only issue is that I doubt there will be another one, which makes this one feel like half a book.

The Pop-Up book was also a pleasant surprise. It only has about 6 double-page spreads, but each one is very impressive with 4 or 5 pop-up images... and amazes me that someone was able to design this to not only fold out, but also have each thing transform with a tab.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b857.jpg

The red half of the kreo book is just solid cardboard for the figurine, while the rest is about 100 pages.

BigTransformerTrev
1st June 2014, 10:17 AM
Your earlier comments had me expecting a kiddie type of book, with few pages and even fewer details... but it was better than I was expecting, with it covering all the kreons from the first three years, and most being one per page.
My only issue is that I doubt there will be another one, which makes this one feel like half a book.

Oh it's not a terrible book by any means, it just irked me that considering there is not a lot of info on each page that they still managed to get a hefty amount of mistakes in. I don't feel ripped off but if I was to buy a second so my son could have the Orion Pax figure, I certainly would not pay another $20 as the book is not good enough to warrant owning a second copy.

1AZRAEL1
4th June 2014, 07:36 AM
Tankor and Rattrap dropped into my POL.

Think I'll wait for Roadbuster to drop as well before I ship it.

Verno
4th June 2014, 09:43 AM
Tankor and Rattrap dropped into my POL.

Think I'll wait for Roadbuster to drop as well before I ship it.

My Rattrap hasn't...

Is this a sign that all the old games are happening again?

SuspectimusPrime
4th June 2014, 09:48 AM
My Rattrap hasn't...

Same, and I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered as soon as I got the newsletter notification at the time. Guess we didn't pre-order as fast as 1Azrael1.

Verno
4th June 2014, 09:53 AM
Same, and I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered as soon as I got the newsletter notification at the time. Guess we didn't pre-order as fast as 1Azrael1.

I hit the pre-order button on 28th January, according to my pre-order page.

I hope it's just taking a little time to filter through. Perhaps because my surname begins with 'V'?

1AZRAEL1
4th June 2014, 10:04 AM
Did you guys order just a single Rattrap or the whole wave? More than likely they will fill the orders of the whole wave first and singles after.

Verno
4th June 2014, 10:12 AM
Did you guys order just a single Rattrap or the whole wave? More than likely they will fill the orders of the whole wave first and singles after.

Just the single. But if I've ordered one (regardless of a single or a full case) before it comes up as 'Sold Out', why should I have to wait or be dis-prioritised? They have ordered a certain number of them, and I put my hand up for one of them. It should be that simple.

llamatron
4th June 2014, 11:38 AM
According to my BBTS account I also pre-ordered a single Rattrap on the 28th of Jan, which I think was pretty much immediately after they were announced. It was before the first price increase. Mine is $17.99 and is still listed as "pre-order."

1AZRAEL1
4th June 2014, 11:41 AM
Well after the last stuff up with the waspy wave, I can understand doing this from a business standpoint. Just be patient, I'm sure it'll turn up in your pile soon enough.

Besides, at least you've already got one :)

Sinnertwin
4th June 2014, 12:42 PM
i'd say that they are prioritising cases over sets, then rocessing any single orders irrespective over the date that any single figures were ordered

Verno
4th June 2014, 01:37 PM
Well after the last stuff up with the waspy wave, I can understand doing this from a business standpoint. Just be patient, I'm sure it'll turn up in your pile soon enough.

Besides, at least you've already got one :)

They prioritised those who ordered cases in the Waspy wave, too. Thus why people who ordered a single figure are still waiting. It seems to be standard practice for BBTS.

I've already got a Generations Rattrap?! Why did no one tell me?!

1AZRAEL1
4th June 2014, 01:47 PM
They prioritised those who ordered cases in the Waspy wave, too. Thus why people who ordered a single figure are still waiting. It seems to be standard practice for BBTS.

I've already got a Generations Rattrap?! Why did no one tell me?!

Sorry, my mistake :o I thought you got one already. I should really pay attention more :p

Standard practice only so far as Waspy wave as well because Hasbro screwed them around, and only because they want focus on the movie stuff for the time being. I'm still waiting for a whole case of that wave too. I'm still gypped that they removed Crosscut from the Rattrap wave, but eh, not alot I can do about it if Hasbro made the decision.

BigTransformerTrev
4th June 2014, 01:53 PM
I've made it a practice with them to pre-order as soon as they send me a pre-order alert notification - like within the hour ;). Hence why I was one of the first to get the Waspy wave. I did the same when it was Crosscut/Tankor/Rattrap. However when they took Crosscut out of the mix I cancelled the order and re-pre-ordered Tankor on his own. Guess that's why I've yet to see him drop yet :rolleyes:

The_Damned
4th June 2014, 03:22 PM
mine dropped into my pile of loot but i ordered the whole wave, not sure when i ordered it though. :( i just got my pile of loot yesterday..........

Verno
4th June 2014, 03:27 PM
Sorry, my mistake :o I thought you got one already. I should really pay attention more :p

Haha, it's all good. Unfortunately I'm not one of these people that has a 'contact' inside the factories in China...

Hursticon
4th June 2014, 05:00 PM
My Rattrap hasn't...

My Rattrap & Tankor haven't dropped either and I PO'd them within minutes of BBTS listing them :mad:, I don't mind saying either that it's been rather aggravating trying to own these figures...

Between Hasbro delaying their release due to yet another onslaught of mediocre Movie-themed lines and BBTS prioritising people's fulfillments based on who bought entire cases, even though they placed their orders well after those who ordered individual figures :rolleyes:, is enough to make one wonder & contemplate whether it's worth all the hassles trying to continue to collect the Classics line. :/

Paulbot
4th June 2014, 07:42 PM
I've got Tankor and Rattrap in my pile of loot today, but it's my order of Tankor, Rattrap and Crosscut (that they modified to remove Crosscut) not a whole wave order.

I almost shipped it last night which would have been a few hours too early.

UltraMarginal
5th June 2014, 08:47 AM
I almost shipped it last night which would have been a few hours too early.

lucky you didn't:)

Verno
5th June 2014, 10:27 AM
Still no sign of Rattrap today, so I emailed BBTS, asking if they've had similar problems as with the Waspinator wave.

Lint
5th June 2014, 08:26 PM
A little bit off topic but has anyone had any experiences dealing with BBTS regarding returns/refunds? I recieved some Swerve+Flankers with terrible quality paint apps on Flanker and would like to arrange some sort of exchange if worth the effort.

gdmetro
5th June 2014, 09:33 PM
A little bit off topic but has anyone had any experiences dealing with BBTS regarding returns/refunds? I recieved some Swerve+Flankers with terrible quality paint apps on Flanker and would like to arrange some sort of exchange if worth the effort.

I recently had an issue with an item (fansproject car crash) one of the parts on the leg would not function as supposed to. I bought it like last year (well past their 30 day limit after receiving shipment) for their "warranty" to cover it.

I emailed their customer service, despite being well past my original order, they helped me out by offering to send me a free replacement part, but I had to pay for shipping - otherwise normally I think its shipped free.

I tried to ask for them to wait till my next items came in from preorder- but that was against their policy - though I tried. However I was lucky that something came in my pol within the period of correspondence and so I shipped it together- minimizing my cost.

All in all, I was really satisfied with their customer service.

My suggestion is to contact their customer service and see what they can do for you.

Bidoofdude
6th June 2014, 03:49 PM

They're still waiting for the second half batch of Cosmos and Swerve. You'd have to wait until then. I'm still waiting for my Cosmos and Swerve.

Verno
7th June 2014, 08:49 AM
Got a reply from Mike at BBTS:

Thanks again for your preorder! We do our best to process preorders by the date they were received, according to each item. At this time Hasbro should be sending the rest of our shipment(s) later this month, at which time the remaining preorders on file should be filled accordingly. I apologize for this delay, and we do not anticipate any allocation issues happening with this particular wave like past waves.

So, now they process orders according to the date they were received? Sounds like bollocks to me.

Sinnertwin
7th June 2014, 10:05 AM
More like

Thank You for placing your order with BBTS
Unfortunately, anybody who ordered a single figure will have to wait until all of those orders consisiting of whole cases & sets are processed first.
As a business trying to gouge our customers for every cent, look at TFSource: at least they offer discounted shipping & points, we do not want to risk losing a potential case sale of $114.99 or a set sale of $59.99 for a single figure worth $17.99. Sure, we'll let a few single figures be made available, but we'll tack on another $7 to them also.
We understand your frustration, blah blah Hasbro blah blah distribution blah blah right now, we're chasing the big bucks first.

Verno
7th June 2014, 01:37 PM
Spot on.

Hursticon
7th June 2014, 02:09 PM
100% :mad:

griffin
7th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Well... they do have "bad" in their name for a reason. ;)
It allows them to say, "see, we told you so". :p

Hursticon
8th June 2014, 02:50 AM
Well... they do have "bad" in their name for a reason. ;)
It allows them to say, "see, we told you so". :p

That... that was horrible on all sorts of fronts! :p:D

Bidoofdude
8th June 2014, 01:36 PM
I wish the second half batch of Cosmos and Swerve would hurry up!:mad: It's killing me.

Sky Shadow
12th June 2014, 09:53 AM
To offset the general mood, there's a new bunch of stuff on sale at the moment - I picked up a bunch of super-cheap non-Transformer graphic novels, but there are also plenty of official and unofficial TFs on special: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16064

tinyJazz
13th June 2014, 05:54 AM
Preorders for Generations 2014 Series 04 Deluxe wave (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16085) of Croissant, Nightbeet, Chiaxus and Windblade

Predictably, individual listing for Windblade (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23850&mode=retail) sold out immediately.

Also listings for Legends Acid Storm and Gears are up.

BigTransformerTrev
13th June 2014, 07:47 AM
Preorders for Generations 2014 Series 04 Deluxe wave (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16085) of Croissant, Nightbeet, Chiaxus and Windblade

Predictably, individual listing for Windblade (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23850&mode=retail) sold out immediately.

Also listings for Legends Acid Storm and Gears are up.

Ordered soon as I saw'em all :D

Omega Metro
13th June 2014, 08:36 AM
Ordered soon as I saw'em all :D
Me too. :)
So is there a movie Hot Shot?
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23854&mode=retail

CBratron
13th June 2014, 10:16 AM
I slept through the Windblade sellout. It seems I'll have to wait for a local release or restocks.

Sinnertwin
13th June 2014, 10:18 AM
I slept through the Windblade sellout. It seems I'll have to wait for a local release or restocks.

Yeah, i'd definitely look elsewhere too if you're only after the single figure -you'll be waiting forever with BbTS

They also have soom new preorders like the transforming sushi & star wars black label 6" figures

UltraMarginal
13th June 2014, 11:35 AM
So, now they process orders according to the date they were received? Sounds like bollocks to me.

It makes sense that they'd process in that order, but at the same time it's entirely possible they got a couple thousand orders in the first few hours of having those listed, if they only got one or two pallets of stock in, they'd have a lot of those orders still unfulfilled.

Ravagecat
13th June 2014, 11:56 AM
Is there going to be a shortage of Voyager Drift (Helicopter) and Slog?? :confused:

BBTS has only sub standard sets of the two for $75 US :eek: but you can get all 4 voyagers for $99 US :confused:

I guess they are not expecting Grimlock and Optimus to sell very well so want to make their money on the other two?? With shipping it puts these two higher than we would pay here. Assuming they make it here :rolleyes:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23857&mode=retail

Bidoofdude
13th June 2014, 12:21 PM
May as well add both Gears and Acid Storm to my POL, Swerve and Cosmos are taking forever. Wasn't planning on getting Acid Storm but the colours are growing on me (plus Gears is sold out).

BigTransformerTrev
13th June 2014, 03:29 PM
Assuming these latest two sets actually show up when they are slated, August is looking like a good month with to get stuffed shipped. Generations Acid Storm, Gears, Windblade, Crosscut, Jhaxius & Nightbeat and MP Wheeljack are all supposed to show up then with Roadbuster and Sky Byte showing up the month before.

That of course is if it all shows up on time :rolleyes:

Bidoofdude
13th June 2014, 03:31 PM
Assuming these latest two sets actually show up when they are slated, August is looking like a good month with to get stuffed shipped. Generations Acid Storm, Gears, Windblade, Crosscut, Jhaxius & Nightbeat and MP Wheeljack are all supposed to show up then with Roadbuster and Sky Byte showing up the month before.

That of course is if it all shows up on time :rolleyes:

I have a little dilemna here. I've been waiting for ages for Swerve and Cosmos to come in so I can ship my POL. They should be coming in sometime this month. But Gears/Acid Storm was just listed. Should I add them to my POL and wait until August, or just ship my POL without Gears/AS and buy separately. I don't know if I can stand the wait, though the costs will be lowered significantly.

llamatron
17th June 2014, 02:10 PM
My single order of Rattrap just dropped in to my Pile of Loot.

SuspectimusPrime
17th June 2014, 05:04 PM
My single order of Rattrap just dropped in to my Pile of Loot.

Still no sign of the set of two - Tankor and Rattrap for me. Seems to go against the logic that Verno received from their CS people.

Swerve and Cosmos dropped into my POL some time ago.

Sinnertwin
17th June 2014, 05:10 PM
I have a little dilemna here. I've been waiting for ages for Swerve and Cosmos to come in so I can ship my POL. They should be coming in sometime this month. But Gears/Acid Storm was just listed. Should I add them to my POL and wait until August, or just ship my POL without Gears/AS and buy separately. I don't know if I can stand the wait, though the costs will be lowered significantly.

Add them to your PoL & wait. Why throw away money unnecessarily?

SuspectimusPrime
18th June 2014, 12:22 AM
Add them to your PoL & wait. Why throw away money unnecessarily?

Agreed.

Patience can be positively reinforcing, and impatience can be negatively reinforcing.

Golden Phoenix
18th June 2014, 02:52 PM
Agreed.

Patience can be positively reinforcing, and impatience can be negatively reinforcing.

3rded.

Plus it is rather satisfying when you get a huge box of toys delivered ^_^

Bidoofdude
18th June 2014, 08:40 PM
3rded.

Plus it is rather satisfying when you get a huge box of toys delivered ^_^

Birthday present to myself. Okay. I think I should save the $$ and put him in. It'll be a while, but I can save on some other items I want if I find the cash.

BigTransformerTrev
20th June 2014, 02:29 PM
Pre-order alert just came up for Generations Legends Cliffjumper and Nemesis Prime. Both are recolours of Bumblebee and Optimus respectively. They don't say who Cliffjumper will come with. I was going to bypass Nemesis Prime but apparently his partner will be Spinister so that makes him worth it in my book :D

Sinnertwin
20th June 2014, 03:12 PM
Pre-order alert just came up for Generations Legends Cliffjumper and Nemesis Prime. Both are recolours of Bumblebee and Optimus respectively. They don't say who Cliffjumper will come with. I was going to bypass Nemesis Prime but apparently his partner will be Spinister so that makes him worth it in my book :D

So Nemesis will come with a Blazemaster repaint, i wonder who Cliff will get?

BigTransformerTrev
20th June 2014, 03:26 PM
So Nemesis will come with a Blazemaster repaint, i wonder who Cliff will get?

Yeah, I'm guessing it wont be an original targetmaster mold and it's unlikely to be a redo of Waspinator or Chop Shop so possibly Eclipse that comes with Gears or whoever the space shuttle is that comes with Cosmos

Golden Phoenix
20th June 2014, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I'm guessing it wont be an original targetmaster mold and it's unlikely to be a redo of Waspinator or Chop Shop so possibly Eclipse that comes with Gears or whoever the space shuttle is that comes with Cosmos

If Nemesis Prime comes with a repaint of Bumblebee's targetmaster, I'd assume Cliffjumper would come with a repaint of Optimus's targetmaster.

Bidoofdude
20th June 2014, 05:44 PM

Well my POL is going to be waiting for a while.

Sinnertwin
21st June 2014, 11:47 AM
BotCon sale. Ends Monday

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16197

SuspectimusPrime
27th June 2014, 12:31 PM
Tankor and Rattrap dropped into my POL this morning :)

Bidoofdude
28th June 2014, 12:57 PM
Swerve and Cosmos have been changed to 3rd Quarter 2014. I have a terrible feeling about this. :(

Sinnertwin
28th June 2014, 02:17 PM
Looks like a new batch of MP08X will now come with a 'mystery accessory' & a $20 price hike

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11930&mode=retail

NOTE - 'Please Note: This version of the MP-08X is now available with a special 'Mystery Accessory'. We currently do not have any specific information about this accessory other than it will come in a relatively large additional box or package (currently estimated to be 3" x 4" x 4" in size). Unlike most other Masterpiece accessories, we are being upcharged to receive it. This additional cost and the increased inbound air shipping fee results in a $20 price increase over the version without the accessory.

Le edit: It's a throne

M-bot
28th June 2014, 03:02 PM
Swerve and Cosmos have been changed to 3rd Quarter 2014. I have a terrible feeling about this. :(

Mine dropped into my POL a while back. Even if it's like Skids, where they didn't get the supplies they had expected and had pre orders for, they eventually got 'em in. Yours will come.:)

Trent
28th June 2014, 05:07 PM
Looks like a new batch of MP08X will now come with a 'mystery accessory' & a $20 price hike

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11930&mode=retail

Le edit: It's a throne

So they are aware of how floppy that mould has gotten, so they're giving ol' Grimmy a place to rest his creaky joints :D

Bidoofdude
28th June 2014, 05:42 PM
Mine dropped into my POL a while back. Even if it's like Skids, where they didn't get the supplies they had expected and had pre orders for, they eventually got 'em in. Yours will come.:)

Hopefully the allocation issues are solved and they come. I do have Gears, Acid Storm and Cliffjumper in my POL, which shouldn't come until August (well, later than that, most likely), so they have plenty of time.

1AZRAEL1
4th July 2014, 09:43 AM
Single orders of Windblade and Rattrap are up again.

tinyJazz
12th July 2014, 12:50 PM
Generations leader Jetfire $47 before post. :)
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23969&mode=retail

Bidoofdude
12th July 2014, 02:00 PM

That's actually pretty good. I'll add it to my POL, hopefully I can have everything in my pile in August (I hope there are no delays, though there probably will be) so I can ship it in time for my birthday.

Megatran
12th July 2014, 02:03 PM

:):):):) Considering RK is up for pre-order for close to US$60.

Megatran
18th July 2014, 08:01 PM
Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive on pre-order (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11743&mode=retail). US$49.99 plus shipping.

Tfsource also has him on discount for pre-order. (http://tfsource.com/henkei/cybertroncon-skyfire/). US$49.95 plus shipping.

Bidoofdude
18th July 2014, 08:48 PM
Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive on pre-order (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11743&mode=retail). US$49.99 plus shipping.

Tfsource also has him on discount for pre-order. (http://tfsource.com/henkei/cybertroncon-skyfire/). US$49.95 plus shipping.

He's pretty obselete now. He doesn't really look good to me anymore.

Sinnertwin
27th July 2014, 09:27 AM
Some SDCC Exclusives are now available for preorder

Knights & Dinobots ($300) & Kreo ($125) sets are sold out, but a few other things may interest some of you, like the 1990 live action TMNT figures -no shipping restrictions are listed for these guys

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16456

serialmonkey
27th July 2014, 11:24 AM
Dammit ! Missed them

liegeprime
27th July 2014, 12:40 PM
Some SDCC Exclusives are now available for preorder

Knights & Dinobots ($300) & Kreo ($125) sets are sold out, but a few other things may interest some of you, like the 1990 live action TMNT figures -no shipping restrictions are listed for these guys

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16456

damn missed out on the Kreo ;(
erm why are the knights of Unicron in psychedelic colors? are they Jemm and the Holograms rejects or something? ;P

Sinnertwin
27th July 2014, 03:35 PM
erm why are the knights of Unicron in psychedelic colors? are they Jemm and the Holograms rejects or something? ;P

It's a nod to the rock bands of the 80's :)

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=19001

millhouse
27th July 2014, 05:21 PM
Some SDCC Exclusives are now available for preorder... a few other things may interest some of you, like the 1990 live action TMNT figures -no shipping restrictions are listed for these guys

I ended up ordering these for $20 each from TRU.com and getting them shipped to a MyUS address for forwarding. No doubt I'll pay a little more, but BBTS didn't have the option at the time, and now 3/4 are sold out - though oddly not Mike!

griffin
27th July 2014, 06:36 PM
I was going to say that those prices are way too scalperish compared to what they were beings sold for at SDCC... but seeing that they sold out in an instant, I guess they could have charged more.
(it will also set the bench-mark for the secondary market, in that it might be difficult to find them for less than that)

jazzcomp
27th July 2014, 10:21 PM
:( I would've asked a friend at the convention but he was really waiting in long lines for his marvel figures. - That 1984 set is really scalping. :mad:

Paulbot
27th July 2014, 10:38 PM
I guessed $300 on the aftermarket for the Dinobots when the set was announced. I'm only looking for this set now if it gets a local release (which has happened with some SDCC exclusives).

millhouse
28th July 2014, 11:47 AM
I guessed $300 on the aftermarket for the Dinobots when the set was announced. I'm only looking for this set now if it gets a local release (which has happened with some SDCC exclusives).

I've locked down my SDCC stuff for this year, one via eBay, one via a guy a know who sells on eBay, and four via TRU.com (drop shipping to MyUS).

Thank eff it's over for another year.

Omega Metro
28th July 2014, 05:12 PM
I've locked down my SDCC stuff for this year, one via eBay, one via a guy a know who sells on eBay, and four via TRU.com (drop shipping to MyUS).

Thank eff it's over for another year.

I have no desire what so ever for any of the SDCC stuff.

Sinnertwin
29th July 2014, 09:28 AM
Death's Head should start dropping into PoL's now

reillyd
30th July 2014, 10:26 PM
I got my DH from Kings comics (Diamond) but still not in my pol fora display piece

BigTransformerTrev
31st July 2014, 09:02 AM
Roadbuster & Sky Byte dropped this morning :D

Sinnertwin
31st July 2014, 01:03 PM

Nice. I ordered mine on 17/04, so i must be one of the later batches

1AZRAEL1
31st July 2014, 01:56 PM

Mine dropped too. A case, in which I'm only keeping one Roadbuster :p

Just waiting a couple of days for a living dead doll to drop. Only 5 days before I have to ship anyway :p

Golden Phoenix
31st July 2014, 06:11 PM
I ordered same day as Sinnertwin (17/04) and also haven't had them drop in just yet.

I order just a set of 2 though.

Sinnertwin
1st August 2014, 08:09 AM
Currently a placeholder page, but we get a good look at some of the upcoming multipacks (Dinobots, Autobots United, Leader OP & Grimlock 2 pack, FE OP & Trailer). These guys will also be available MYER

Click on the link for larger image
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16505

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w661/sinnertwinsphotos/BBTS_zpse9fb5cff.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/sinnertwinsphotos/media/BBTS_zpse9fb5cff.jpg.html)

UltraMarginal
1st August 2014, 10:21 AM
It's hard to tell but would that be the best and or more screen accurate version of the Leader megatron and Grimlock in relation to location of chrome and colour placement?

Omega Metro
1st August 2014, 10:26 AM
Wouldn't mind that F/E Optimus with trailer. Dinobots are ok. But I wouldn't want another set. May be movie accurate colours but Hasbro grey is regarded as inferior in my eyes.

Paulbot
1st August 2014, 11:00 AM
Currently a placeholder page, but we get a good look at some of the upcoming multipacks (Dinobots, Autobots United, Leader OP & Grimlock 2 pack, FE OP & Trailer). These guys will also be available MYER

Click on the link for larger image
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16505

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w661/sinnertwinsphotos/BBTS_zpse9fb5cff.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/sinnertwinsphotos/media/BBTS_zpse9fb5cff.jpg.html)

Wrong Dinobot makes me less interested in that set. Still no closer to an ideal way to get the Dinobots I want.

(I'd be happy with Scorn and Snarl but not Scorn instead of Snarl, and Slash I can take or leave).

Sinnertwin
1st August 2014, 11:29 AM
Wrong Dinobot makes me less interested in that set. Still no closer to an ideal way to get the Dinobots I want.

(I'd be happy with Scorn and Snarl but not Scorn instead of Snarl, and Slash I can take or leave).

They are growing on me, slowly, but i agree with you 100% about Snarl & Scorn

griffin
1st August 2014, 05:24 PM
That's our first look at Stinger in robot mode too, I think.

EDIT - oh wait, it's Sideswipe with TF2 Sideswipe mould (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-stock-images-age-of-extinction-platinum-editions-amazon-exclusive-slog-generations-and-more/30970/).

UltraMarginal
1st August 2014, 05:33 PM
That's our first look at Stinger in robot mode too, I think.

EDIT - oh wait, it's Sideswipe with TF2 Sideswipe mould (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-stock-images-age-of-extinction-platinum-editions-amazon-exclusive-slog-generations-and-more/30970/).

yes it is sideswipe but it's a killer red shiny paint job.

Sinnertwin
1st August 2014, 05:34 PM
First look at it correctly transformed ;) :p

Omega Metro
1st August 2014, 06:04 PM
yes it is sideswipe but it's a killer red shiny paint job.

It's actually ROTF Swerve. It's got his head. It's such a waste though as I already have a red Swerve (sideswipe).

yoshi594
6th August 2014, 05:03 PM
Hey guys, what happens when your pile of loot is over 1000usd? Is there an import tax? If so how much? Does the import tax include the shipping charge?

Sinnertwin
6th August 2014, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, what happens when your pile of loot is over 1000usd? Is there an import tax? If so how much? Does the import tax include the shipping charge?

Just the value of the items you've purchased

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5549.asp

yoshi594
6th August 2014, 05:13 PM

Oh thanks!

Mmm over 1k AUD...gonna take the risk and ship it now. Mp-08x tipped me over the 1k aud limit but just.

UltraMarginal
6th August 2014, 05:33 PM

yep, but when you count import duty, customs fees as a percentage of $1000 it adds up fast. I've had one POL come through that was just over the 1K mark and luckily I didn't have to pay duties. I've since made sure I've had a little leeway.

SuspectimusPrime
7th August 2014, 09:37 AM
Oh thanks!

Mmm over 1k AUD...gonna take the risk and ship it now. Mp-08x tipped me over the 1k aud limit but just.

If you haven't shipped it already you might be able to email BBTS customer service and politely ask to have 1-2 cheaper items separated to your next POL. I did this once and when my packages arrived it was $6 under $1k AUD :p

When I was looking at it, the additional tax may be $150+, and negate any bulk purchase savings.

UltraMarginal
7th August 2014, 10:56 AM
Also it's the value of the items, not the value plus shipping.

1AZRAEL1
7th August 2014, 12:03 PM
Legends Cliff and Nemesis Prime have dropped in my loot

reillyd
7th August 2014, 04:00 PM
Oh thanks!

You either have very expensive tastes, or endless patience waiting for your PoL items. I'm impulsive, and cave to have them shipped out faster :D

yoshi594
7th August 2014, 05:07 PM
You either have very expensive tastes, or endless patience waiting for your PoL items. I'm impulsive, and cave to have them shipped out faster :D

lol my loot has been sitting there for quite awhile now. I think it's near their must ship date. oh and yeah did I mention it was MP-08X that tipped me over? had to get this one! was my holy grail of masterpiece toys.

If you haven't shipped it already you might be able to email BBTS customer service and politely ask to have 1-2 cheaper items separated to your next POL. I did this once and when my packages arrived it was $6 under $1k AUD :p

When I was looking at it, the additional tax may be $150+, and negate any bulk purchase savings.

I sent them a mail this morning. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon! cheers for the idea!

BigTransformerTrev
12th August 2014, 10:08 AM
The 3rd party Alicon's from the animated movie are on sale for $29, reduced from $69. Gradded one to go with the Quintesson Judge & Prosectutor I got a few years back :D

Now just to wait for the 3 pack of Sharky's to go on sale at some point :)

liegeprime
12th August 2014, 11:16 AM
nice good to know. I just ordered 2 of that alicon figure. which if not for the sale would've been just 1 figure for that price. :D

UltraMarginal
12th August 2014, 12:05 PM
I put one in my POL ages ago, at a higher price, a bit of a bummer, but I don't really need 2 of them.

liegeprime
12th August 2014, 12:43 PM
I put one in my POL ages ago, at a higher price, a bit of a bummer, but I don't really need 2 of them.

heheh I kinda do....:p:D

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/DSC04167_zpscc7b6214.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/user/liegeprime/media/DSC04167_zpscc7b6214.jpg.html)

Golden Phoenix
12th August 2014, 02:15 PM
A set of Roadbuster & Sky Byte dropped into my POL this morning. Anyone else who ordered just a set of 2 or singles have them drop in?

Firestorm
12th August 2014, 02:27 PM
A set of Roadbuster & Sky Byte dropped into my POL this morning. Anyone else who ordered just a set of 2 or singles have them drop in?

Still waiting on mine. I ordered a set of 2.
When did you place your preorder? I placed mine on April 29th

Golden Phoenix
12th August 2014, 03:28 PM
Still waiting on mine. I ordered a set of 2.
When did you place your preorder? I placed mine on April 29th

I placed mine on 17/04.

Firestorm
12th August 2014, 05:27 PM
I placed mine on 17/04.

ok, so I could still be waiting a while then.
Seems they dont have enough in to fill all preorders yet

Sinnertwin
12th August 2014, 05:30 PM
I placed mine on 17/04.

So did i, but nothing for me yet.
Kinda good in a way, toy funds are a little low right now.

Zippo
13th August 2014, 04:08 PM

Interesting, I ordered mine on the same day and still nothing
But as I have 4 sets on order, maybe I've been pushed to the back for having to many on order. Who knows.

I did get single Roadbusters the other day

serialmonkey
16th August 2014, 03:05 AM
Voyager Brainstorm now available for preorder either as a single or in a case with some older Voyagers

SDCC Dinobots also restocked, and now all gone again

M

BigTransformerTrev
16th August 2014, 09:28 AM
They've just moved Wheeljacks arrival from this month to September :rolleyes:

Sky Shadow
16th August 2014, 09:51 AM
Voyager Brainstorm now available for preorder either as a single or in a case with some older Voyagers

Also Arcee, with or without Chromia.

llamatron
16th August 2014, 02:19 PM
Pre-ordered a Brainstorm, but I kind of wanted to ship my PoL after FP's Mindwipe hits. Oh, woe is me.

millhouse
16th August 2014, 02:24 PM
Also Arcee, with or without Chromia.

Yup, cancelled my Arcee/Chromia pre-order (despite the fact that case wise, I assume she's shortpacked, as Arcee is still available as a single, where Chromia isn't) and grabbed a single Arcee. :)

Thorns2010
17th August 2014, 11:46 PM
They've just moved Wheeljacks arrival from this month to September :rolleyes:

Is this directed at BBTS or Takara? Takara has delayed Wheeljack one month.

BigTransformerTrev
29th August 2014, 08:32 AM
Acid Storm & Gears just dropped in my POL.

Is this directed at BBTS or Takara? Takara has delayed Wheeljack one month.

Didn't know Takara was responsible for the Wheeljack thing - just take it my comment was aimed at the entire toy industry :p

Bidoofdude
29th August 2014, 05:12 PM

Didn't know Takara was responsible for the Wheeljack thing - just take it my comment was aimed at the entire toy industry :p

Excellent. I'm really looking forward to Gears. I hope I can have everything in my POL in stock by the end of October. I'll stop after that, don't want to wait forever.

Sinnertwin
29th August 2014, 09:35 PM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16673
Sale on now. Fort Max, G1 Predaking reissue and older Botcon toys among others.

Bidoofdude
29th August 2014, 10:04 PM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16673
Sale on now. Fort Max, G1 Predaking reissue and older Botcon toys among others.

This is just excellent timing. I was counting up my funds and I though 'I almost have enough for that Decepticon Specialist 3 pack, only $40 short.' $100 is good for me.

Golden Phoenix
30th August 2014, 12:25 AM

Got mine too. I have a decent pile building so the postage was only a couple of dollars ^_^

Ravagecat
5th September 2014, 07:30 AM
No way!!!! Glad I was sitting down when the email came through but the generations waspinator wave I ordered last Nov or so just fell into my pile of loot :eek::eek::eek:

1AZRAEL1
5th September 2014, 07:38 AM
No way!!!! Glad I was sitting down when the email came through but the generations waspinator wave I ordered last Nov or so just fell into my pile of loot :eek::eek::eek:

Haha mine dropped too. Fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnninally

M-bot
5th September 2014, 06:45 PM
Acid Storm & Gears just dropped in my POL...

Mine's been pushed to September. Hope it's not another Skids...

...which dropped into my POL today (just Skids, not the entire wave). Shipping today and hoping for delivery for my upcoming birthday.

Haha mine dropped too. Fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnninally

You said it bro.:)

Sinnertwin
5th September 2014, 11:41 PM
Meanwhile.... Sinnertwin is still waiting for Roadbuster and Sky Byte to arrive
Zzzz... Zzzz... Zzzz...

SuspectimusPrime
6th September 2014, 06:42 PM

It popped into a new POL just 5 hours after my last POL automatically shipped after the 180 limit expired. Might pay the impatience tax on the next one as soon as Talon and Tigris arrives....

liegeprime
6th September 2014, 09:00 PM

What!?!? how come mine's still unfilled :( dayum....

Firestorm
11th September 2014, 08:21 PM
Meanwhile.... Sinnertwin is still waiting for Roadbuster and Sky Byte to arrive
Zzzz... Zzzz... Zzzz...

Same here, I bought a bunch of stuff and put them on pre-order months ago, and have been waiting on them to come in stock ever since. so I can finally ship all the stuff I bought in April! xD

1AZRAEL1
17th September 2014, 07:29 AM
Wingblade, crosscut, jhiaxus and nighbeat wave dropped into my pile this morning.

Sinnertwin
17th September 2014, 08:27 AM
Wingblade, crosscut, jhiaxus and nighbeat wave dropped into my pile this morning.

Yep. Along with Skybyte & Roadbuster too

ITZTRU
17th September 2014, 08:41 AM
Why?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ARK10000&mode=retail

Did this "Ark Studio" company invest in the project already and have TakTom beat them to it, like that happened to Fans Toys and their not soundwave? Ark Studio must not have wanted to cut their loses and go ahead with the project anyway?

BigTransformerTrev
17th September 2014, 09:48 AM

Yep - me too :D

However since I got my last POL shipped 3 weeks ago it probably wont be until December/Jan that I get them in my hands :rolleyes:

griffin
17th September 2014, 10:14 AM
Why?

Did this "Ark Studio" company invest in the project already and have TakTom beat them to it, like that happened to Fans Toys and their not soundwave? Ark Studio must not have wanted to cut their loses and go ahead with the project anyway?

BBTS note them as being 3 inches long (about 8cm - close to Legends/EZ size).

kurdt_the_goat
17th September 2014, 10:51 AM
BBTS note them as being 3 inches long (about 8cm - close to Legends/EZ size).

Yeah, about 8cm long, and about 8 times the price any sane person would pay!

UltraMarginal
17th September 2014, 11:14 AM
Why?

That's exactly what I thought.
these are on tank street looking for a park next to discount madness.

Firestorm
17th September 2014, 01:21 PM
Roadbuster and Sky-Byte dropped into my POL this morning

Zippo
17th September 2014, 05:52 PM
What an expensive morning, but good to have all those items on the way. Next up is MP Wheeljack from Japan

1AZRAEL1
18th September 2014, 09:30 AM
Single Wingblade dropped into my pile too. Gonna be an expensive couple of months me thinks.

1AZRAEL1
18th September 2014, 12:16 PM
Kreon Waves up on BBTS clearance. Great for those that missed them.

Series 01 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22341&mode=retail)

Series 03 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22613&mode=retail)

Series 04 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23256&mode=retail)

UltraMarginal
18th September 2014, 03:40 PM

Series 01 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22341&mode=retail)

Series 03 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22613&mode=retail)

Series 04 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23256&mode=retail)

You sir are a gentleman, thank you

Zippo
18th September 2014, 03:58 PM

Thanks, ordered

AJ_Prime
18th September 2014, 05:08 PM
For those whose preorders of Windblade didn't get filled, BBTS advises that they didn't get sufficient stock to fill all preoders however their next shipment should more than enough cover them.

griffin
18th September 2014, 06:38 PM
That explains why I only got two of the three I ordered.

I might have to stop ordering for others, as they keep short-supplying me (I was missing a Windblade and Skybyte in the recent round).

jazzcomp
18th September 2014, 07:15 PM
Since they're blind packed, is there a possibility of at least a full set?

MayzaPrime
18th September 2014, 07:19 PM
good for those who missed out on series 4

I kind of wished that I waited

AJ_Prime
18th September 2014, 08:41 PM
That explains why I only got two of the three I ordered.

I might have to stop ordering for others, as they keep short-supplying me (I was missing a Windblade and Skybyte in the recent round).

I got my Jhiaxus, but not my Windblade.... :-(

griffin
18th September 2014, 10:23 PM

As long as they send you a sealed case, it should have 2 full sets. It is rare when they don't.

Before Kreo became a TRU exclusive this year, the BBTS cases were a great way of getting a set for me and for Ravagecat without hunting down figures or offloading spares.

1AZRAEL1
18th September 2014, 11:40 PM

As long as they send you a sealed case, it should have 2 full sets. It is rare when they don't.

Before Kreo became a TRU exclusive this year, the BBTS cases were a great way of getting a set for me and for Ravagecat without hunting down figures or offloading spares.

What he said. These sets had their numbers printed on them. When I ordered them last time, you got 2 full sets with the 24 boxes, the 36 I think was 2 and a few extras.

griffin
2nd October 2014, 05:23 PM
Leader Jetfire is now available at BBTS, along with Platinum Edition Leader 2-pack (for just US$100), and wave 3 One-Steps (Galvatron, Slug, Drift, Snarl, Bumblebee).
They also got in some more GEN Crosscuts, as they were out of stock before.

Bidoofdude
2nd October 2014, 10:28 PM
Leader Jetfire is now available at BBTS, along with Platinum Edition Leader 2-pack (for just US$100), and wave 3 One-Steps (Galvatron, Slug, Drift, Snarl, Bumblebee).
They also got in some more GEN Crosscuts, as they were out of stock before.

My Jetfire just dropped in. :) Can't wait.

Bidoofdude
3rd October 2014, 12:29 AM
Takara Legends Arcee, Chromia and Windblade are all up: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=takara%20legends

Arcee has white in the place of Hasbro's black and grey weapons+crotch area.

liegeprime
3rd October 2014, 12:53 AM
Quantron has come into stock and now being processed :)

Zippo
4th October 2014, 10:34 AM
Those cheap Kreo cases just dropped for me

Verno
4th October 2014, 01:22 PM
LG-01 Rattrap was meant to come in-stock in September. That's now become October. I shot them an email, but they can't give me a specific date this month when he might come in, so going on past form, it'll probably be December.

Zippo
4th October 2014, 04:53 PM
LG-01 has always been an October release - last Friday in the month normally

griffin
4th October 2014, 07:18 PM
BBTS probably got their original date wrong, because as Zippo noted, the first two Legends toys have an October 25th release date (according to Amazon.jp).

Verno
4th October 2014, 10:30 PM
Well haven't I been led up the garden path.

griffin
11th October 2014, 04:48 PM
Since the Platinum Edition leader set here is AU$219, BBTS have theirs in stock for US$100 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24080&mode=retail).
They seem to be slow with the Platinum Editions though.

Even though they aren't able to sell Kreo while it remains a TRU exclusive in America (which includes online exclusive), they listed the Replicator Chamber for US$20 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24032&mode=retail)... so maybe it isn't being released in America after all. (BBTS probably got a small number from Asia)
Unfortunately the number of units must have been really small, as it is already sold out... but I'm listing it here in case they get more units later.

BigTransformerTrev
15th October 2014, 01:30 PM
HA Leadfoot from TF3 is now on clearance for half-price (about $39)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11305&mode=retail

Paulbot
23rd October 2014, 09:19 AM
The second run MP Red Alert I've had on preorder for ages has entered my pile of loot.

Golden Phoenix
23rd October 2014, 12:58 PM
The second run MP Red Alert I've had on preorder for ages has entered my pile of loot.

Same thing here. I had kinda forgotten about that pre-order.

1AZRAEL1
29th October 2014, 05:15 AM
Something peculiar on bbts. Logo stickers and stickers for Masterpiece figures. I must say they do look mighty tempting.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=21&category=10315

UltraMarginal
29th October 2014, 11:47 AM
They were mentioned on one of the news sites in the last week, but just Wheeljack and Prowl. The Whelljack ones make it look very busy but super realistic as well.

griffin
29th October 2014, 12:45 PM
Apparently they are unauthorised (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=440961&postcount=333), and fans were commenting on TFW that they aren't a the preferred type of stickers for collectors. (whatever that means)

Sinnertwin
29th October 2014, 01:09 PM
Apparently they are unauthorised (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=440961&postcount=333), and fans were commenting on TFW that they aren't a the preferred type of stickers for collectors. (whatever that means)

But they are Officially Licensed from Hasbro from what i've read on sites and the BBTS page :confused:

1AZRAEL1
29th October 2014, 02:05 PM
But they are Officially Licensed from Hasbro from what i've read on sites and the BBTS page :confused:

Was just thinking that. According to all the sources I'm seeing is that they are officially licensed by Hasbro.

BigTransformerTrev
29th October 2014, 03:28 PM

Was just thinking that. According to all the sources I'm seeing is that they are officially licensed by Hasbro.

Yeah there is a story about it here: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/big-bad-toy-store-to-carry-official-transformers-decals-by-ocean-designs/31565/

griffin
29th October 2014, 06:50 PM
I'm finding it hard to tell, because people at TFW are reporting that it is by a Chinese company that has produced unauthorised stickers before.
And it's not like we haven't seen Chinese productions of product or packaging that has all the Hasbro markings on it before... so having the copyright bits on there isn't a guarantee either.
Go with them if you want them. It's not like it would stop anyone if they were unofficial like Reprolabels.

1AZRAEL1
30th October 2014, 07:23 AM
It's possible that previously done unauthorised stickers before but now have official license to do so.

I guess unless we get an official word from Hasbro we'll never know for sure.

Bidoofdude
8th November 2014, 12:29 AM
Booya, Rattrap and Cosmos/Swerve just dropped into my POL. :cool: Just Arcee and Brainstorm left to come in before the 18th (unlikely, especially Brainstorm). BBTS are bringing it back, hope they can hit a home run with this.

crankcase76
8th November 2014, 01:14 PM
Chimungmung has had them up way before BBTS or TfSource did. But they only had the MP 10 set IIRC.

Megatran
29th November 2014, 10:31 AM
BBTS is currently having Black Friday sale (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=17583). Ends Monday 1st December USA time.

BigTransformerTrev
2nd December 2014, 11:56 AM
MP Bumblebee just dropped in my POL today :)

For anyone who didn't have him pre-ordered, looks like he is regularly available as well.

griffin
2nd December 2014, 05:40 PM
New Generations Voyager Cases have arrived at BBTS, with two Brainstorms, a Whirl and a Roadbuster... but their single Brainstorm listing is still listed as "pre-order" so it doesn't look like they have broken up any cases yet.
Hopefully it is just taking them a day or two to break open cases and distribute the Brainstorms.
But in case they don't or if you are desperate and can sell off the other three toys, the cases are now available for sale.

Bidoofdude
2nd December 2014, 07:21 PM
New Generations Voyager Cases have arrived at BBTS, with two Brainstorms, a Whirl and a Roadbuster... but their single Brainstorm listing is still listed as "pre-order" so it doesn't look like they have broken up any cases yet.
Hopefully it is just taking them a day or two to break open cases and distribute the Brainstorms.
But in case they don't or if you are desperate and can sell off the other three toys, the cases are now available for sale.

It's been like that for about a week now. I hope it's just for people who ordered cases so far, because I think my POL shipped yesterday.

griffin
3rd December 2014, 04:11 PM
That's a worry then. I wonder why they are sitting on cases if they still have outstanding orders for single Brainstorms.
(unless I've missed out on the first allocation because I had 3 on order... which is becoming an annoying regular occurrence for me when I order more than two of any item, so I might have to stop doing bulk orders to help out others)

llamatron
3rd December 2014, 04:37 PM
yeah I put in Brainstorm pre-order within 12 hours of it going up (I think), mine still hasn't dropped and it's getting very close to my POL automatic shipping. I'm sure they'll extend by a week or two if I ask but it's a bit annoying having the case "in stock" but them just not processing the singles.

swoop
4th December 2014, 06:49 AM
Brainstorm just dropped into my POL. Now I'm just waiting on arcee and movie deluxe wave 4 and I can ship my loot

BigTransformerTrev
4th December 2014, 01:29 PM
Brainstorm just dropped into my POL. Now I'm just waiting on arcee and movie deluxe wave 4 and I can ship my loot

Yep - the same

M-bot
4th December 2014, 09:17 PM

Yep - the same

Me three. Which means we should get them by July.:(

2017.:mad:

Bidoofdude
5th December 2014, 03:28 PM
Just got my POL shipping notifation today. Brainstorm just missed the boat. :( Oh well, he'll be in the next one with goddamn Arcee and probably Leader Megatron, since RK only have him in a set and Australian RRP for Leaders is ridiculous.

tinyJazz
9th December 2014, 12:09 PM
First wave of combiner wars (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=combiner+wars) preorders, including legends Bombshell, Powerglide, Thundercracker and Windcharger retool of tailgate.

griffin
9th December 2014, 01:02 PM
Excellent... time to lock in some in case Amazon get picky again with shipping to us.

(ouch on the new Deluxe prices making cases an extra $20)

The RID toys are up for Pre-order as well (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=3589), but just Legion and Warrior/Deluxe... with most of the single Deluxes are already pre-sold-out. I have a feeling that the glut of 2014 gimmick toys with the Movie might see BBTS not stocking any of the RID gimmick lines (in case anyone was interested in them or had youngens to buy them for).
Amazon should stock them, or wait for them to appear here a couple months later.

Now where are those darn Arcee/Chromia toys...

UltraMarginal
9th December 2014, 02:14 PM
First wave of combiner wars (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=combiner+wars) preorders, including legends Bombshell, Powerglide, Thundercracker and Windcharger retool of tailgate.

thanks for the heads up. I really want those legends but I'm wondering if the dollar stays as it is it will cost about $16 per legend to import as a set of 4. I can't see them being more expensive than that here. especially during a discount sale

millhouse
9th December 2014, 02:32 PM
Ordered Powerglide and Bombshell.

M-bot
9th December 2014, 05:56 PM
Managed to order a single Powerglide just in time - seems the singles are sold out for now. Thanks for the heads-up TinyJazz.:)

christalcase
9th December 2014, 07:47 PM
Too late on a single Silverbolt :(.

Shall wait for restock or Amazon then.

Golden Phoenix
9th December 2014, 09:28 PM
Pre-order ALL the things!

Sinnertwin
9th December 2014, 09:48 PM
Pre-order ALL the things!

LoL. just CW stuff for me :)

griffin
10th December 2014, 01:35 AM
Generations Chromia just came into stock (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23995&mode=retail), and like Amazon, it didn't come with Arcee, so there must be a revision case floating around that doesn't have Arcee it in... but the collector sites are getting stuck with it. (which will make lead to a glut of Chromias when Arcee comes in with equal numbers to Chromia... and Arcee is the one with higher demand)

This could also mean that Arcee is still some time away at BBTS (for anyone holding off sending their POL), as it appeared at Amazon a week ago and the Arcee cases still hasn't show up.
Being the end of this series of Generations, we could be seeing a repeat of the Waspinator wave drama, with Arcee being under-produced, and needing a special run a year later to meet collector demand.

griffin
10th December 2014, 01:40 AM
Generations Chromia just came into stock (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23995&mode=retail), and like Amazon, it didn't come with Arcee, so there must be a revision case floating around that doesn't have Arcee it in... but the collector sites are getting stuck with it. (which will make lead to a glut of Chromias when Arcee comes in with equal numbers to Chromia... and Arcee is the one with higher demand)

Looks like they might actually be aware of this, as I tried to order 3 Arcees (for me and two others), and it would keep changing the order to 1 unit.
So they are possibly expecting to be stuck with a heap of Chromias, so want to reduce the number of Arcees being sold without a Chromia.

SuspectimusPrime
10th December 2014, 09:38 AM
Excellent... time to lock in some in case Amazon get picky again with shipping to us.

:( Has the prices of Deluxes increased in the US?

M-bot
10th December 2014, 11:41 AM

This could also mean that Arcee is still some time away at BBTS (for anyone holding off sending their POL), as it appeared at Amazon a week ago and the Arcee cases still hasn't show up.
Being the end of this series of Generations, we could be seeing a repeat of the Waspinator wave drama, with Arcee being under-produced, and needing a special run a year later to meet collector demand.

The only reason I suspect you may be wrong that Arcee is still a while away is that they have changed the expected time to "mid-December" rather than just December. If they weren't expecting it soon, they'd likely just keep it as December and push it out another month (for the umpteenth time:rolleyes:)
I'm still desperately clinging to the hope of getting Arcee by Christmas (/wishful thinking)

Bidoofdude
10th December 2014, 02:30 PM
The only reason I suspect you may be wrong that Arcee is still a while away is that they have changed the expected time to "mid-December" rather than just December. If they weren't expecting it soon, they'd likely just keep it as December and push it out another month (for the umpteenth time:rolleyes:)
I'm still desperately clinging to the hope of getting Arcee by Christmas (/wishful thinking)

I'm still on the fence with Chromia. I'll probably cancel my single Arcee and preorder the pair, but I'm not sure if I have the room to make Chromia a priority.

griffin
10th December 2014, 03:08 PM

I was hoping that as well when I saw it changed to "mid-December", but they may have just done that to stop people bugging them about Arcee once we entered December... but didn't want to put down January and then have to deal with the nerd-rage of yet another delay.

The reason I say that is - Chromia was also changed to "mid-December" at the same time as when Arcee was changed, so BBTS were still very recently expecting cases that had both fem-bots in it (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HT37986L)... but instead got what Amazon received, which only had Chromia in it. (and when I saw that happened yesterday, I decided last night to ship my POL so it can get here by Christmas, and order Chromia separately from Amazon... leaving Arcee on pre-order at BBTS in case they end up getting it eventually)
On this occasion, I'd be more than happy to be wrong and BBTS get it in stock in the next couple days, so that everyone else can benefit.

So unless it was a revision case that no one knew about (Entertainment Earth is usually very good with listing all case assortments and Revisions), Hasbro America seemed to have skimped out on producing many Arcee toys... which is similar to the Waspinator wave last year.
The annoying thing is the lack of announcements when unusual things like this happen.

BBTS could benefit from having a news page on their site, updated with delays and cancelled items.

M-bot
10th December 2014, 05:59 PM
I originally pre-ordered the Chromia and Arcee pair in January 2014, initially for a May release or thereabouts (if memory serves). Can't believe they got the original release date so dramatically wrong, and moreso that they still don't have them when other retailers have, for some weeks.

I'm giving it another day, then shipping. Best guess will be shipping the next POL in April/May 2015, with the combiner wars stuff. Here's hoping!

M-bot
12th December 2014, 08:03 AM
Gave up and shipped my POL. That should guarantee that Arcee drops in the next 24 hours.;)

millhouse
12th December 2014, 12:43 PM
I just bought one off ebay.com.au (aus based seller) and cancelled my arcee with bbts.

Bidoofdude
12th December 2014, 01:09 PM
I just bought one off ebay.com.au (aus based seller) and cancelled my arcee with bbts.

Arcee just hit US retail. Hopefully BBTS will follows suit. Which seller was it?

millhouse
12th December 2014, 02:40 PM
Arcee just hit US retail. Hopefully BBTS will follows suit. Which seller was it?

The Little Toy Co from memory. Was $30 + $9 shipping.

BigTransformerTrev
12th December 2014, 02:46 PM

thanks for the heads up. I really want those legends but I'm wondering if the dollar stays as it is it will cost about $16 per legend to import as a set of 4. I can't see them being more expensive than that here. especially during a discount sale

That's if they get released here. I've gotten into the habit of assuming that lots of figures - if they are not related to a cartoon, video game or movie - not ending up here so I just order'em. If you get a big enough POL the postage per figure goes way down.

The RID toys are up for Pre-order as well (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=3589), but just Legion and Warrior/Deluxe... with most of the single Deluxes are already pre-sold-out. I have a feeling that the glut of 2014 gimmick toys with the Movie might see BBTS not stocking any of the RID gimmick lines (in case anyone was interested in them or had youngens to buy them for).
Amazon should stock them, or wait for them to appear here a couple months later.

Now where are those darn Arcee/Chromia toys...

Yeah, Chromia is available individually but like many others here I have the Arcee/Chromia duo ordered.

I think we will see most of the RID figures show up here (see above comment about figures that are tied to a tv show etc) so I'm gonna risk it and wait for the RID lot to show up on our shores.

Paulbot
14th December 2014, 10:41 PM
I preordered all the Combiner Wars first wave and RID Warriors. Am not sure this was the best idea.

UltraMarginal
15th December 2014, 10:36 AM
I preordered all the Combiner Wars first wave and RID Warriors. Am not sure this was the best idea.

i'm a bit dubious about the RID stuff. I need to start saving some spending money for larger acquisitions so until I see them in person I'm not getting on board. To me they look a bit too simplistic and blocky. I do like some of the styling but for the moment I'm skipping this line.

SuspectimusPrime
15th December 2014, 06:40 PM

The vid review for CW Silberbolt had a pretty innovative transformation. I am very held back by his rubber antennae.

i'm a bit dubious about the RID stuff. I need to start saving some spending money for larger acquisitions so until I see them in person I'm not getting on board. To me they look a bit too simplistic and blocky. I do like some of the styling but for the moment I'm skipping this line.

Seems like a folly be going backwards in terms of both toy engineering and the target market for the cartoon when this is a sequel to a compelling series. So the original fanbase has grown 1-2 years older, but they're aiming the sequel at a new fanbase 3-5 years younger? :confused: