PDA

View Full Version : KO MP-12T

Trent
6th July 2013, 11:18 AM
Found this over at TFW (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/942702-ko-masterpiece-tigertracks.html), Keep an eye out if you ordered one, especially from Chimungmung. Seems that a few have been thrown together from the parts reject bin and sold on the side. Lunch time specials, so to speak. There is some discussion as to whether or not these are even KOs. But as far as I'm concerned they are.

Keep in mind that Tony at Chimungmung appears to have had no idea that they were getting anything other than official merchandise. And is willing to help if you discover you have one.

lancalot
8th July 2013, 10:43 PM
Wow...just read that .... i cant believe tigertrack got a bad batch/KO ...with no hologram ...:mad: well at least you know now ...

DELTAprime
26th September 2015, 11:56 AM
What's the current thinking on how to get a legit Tiger Track? I'm going to be looking for one to complete my MP car set.

Deonasis
26th September 2015, 02:17 PM
What's the current thinking on how to get a legit Tiger Track? I'm going to be looking for one to complete my MP car set.

Be patient. Tiger Track is not an essential Autobot. Wait for someone who is clearly downsizing to put theirs up in this sales section.

Pig's_A_King
26th September 2015, 11:55 PM
Wow... To whoever sold me the crushed box Tiger Track on this board, did you know about this? I then on-sold that to another collector for $60, at a loss, but due to crushed box.... I then ordered a replacement Ko from eBay which never came, this is the second time relating to a MP KO purchase from evilbay

ampoldj
27th September 2015, 07:24 AM
Well mine is the other way around. I bought a KO overseas since i missed the cheaper price when it was released but someone in ebay sold me an original one for $70 but with crushed back of the box (cheapest misb at that time is $100). So i bit the bullet and sold my KO.

Tigertrack is not limited since Hasbro Asia has been selling it with big chinese stickers thankfully at the bottom of box. So i believe many has it (the original one) and one day they may just offload it hopefully for a good price.

GoktimusPrime
27th September 2015, 05:52 PM
Be patient. Tiger Track is not an essential Autobot. Wait for someone who is clearly downsizing to put theirs up in this sales section.
^Best advice. :)

WeallscreamforStarscream
27th September 2015, 05:54 PM
I have a legit Tiger Track that i want to sell. PM me if you like!

DELTAprime
28th October 2015, 07:47 PM
I got around to buying a Tiger Track. I got it from RK, you would think they would have official product and state otherwise if it wasn't, but apparently they don't. No Lamborghini sticker. I'm confident it is one of the lunch time specials that came out of the factory, not one of the KO's made from a reverse engineered mould.

GoktimusPrime
29th October 2015, 10:43 PM
My reissue MP Lambor's box has no Lamborghini sticker, and that's definitely official. Not sure why there's no sticker though. <shrugs> :confused:

drifand
30th October 2015, 10:08 AM
My reissue MP Lambor's box has no Lamborghini sticker, and that's definitely official. Not sure why there's no sticker though. <shrugs> :confused:

officially non-official? Joking :D