PDA

View Full Version : Who are your Top 5 25th Anniversary Wants?

STL
18th July 2008, 12:47 AM
With many a TF being remade in upcoming anniversary year, who are the top 5 you want to see? For instance, take Universe Deluxe Cheetor or Hot Shot as two examples. What else would u want to make

(and let's keep it w/in reason cos I know as much as the next guy that Universe Super Class Fort Max or Universe Supreme Class Overlord just ain't gonna happen)

For me (All Classics unsurprisingly):

1.) Deluxe Rhinox
2.) Deluxe Blackarachnia
3.) Deluxe Jazz
4.) Deluxe Tracks
5.) Deluxe Trailbreaker

In dream land: :D
- Classics Voyager/Ultra Devcon
- Classics Super Class Fort Max
- Classics Overlord
- Classics Super Class Black Zarak with gold paint apps. :rolleyes:

Pulse
18th July 2008, 12:57 AM
Hmmmm,

Well the first thing that pops into my twisted mind is a Danny & Wheelie two-pack that combine into "Suckucon"... :p

(Yes, I know I have an unhealthy fixation with those 2... :rolleyes:;))

liegeprime
18th July 2008, 01:30 AM
(and let's keep it w/in reason cos I know as much as the next guy that Universe Super Class Fort Max or Universe Supreme Class Overlord just ain't gonna happen)

oH but were a group of reasonable people at time.......:D

okaaaay just hoping .....

Classics/Universe
1. Deluxe Arcee - CAr please no bikes
2. Deluxe Bludgeon - okay without the pretender shell kinda like a new head molded green tank ( the 2pack megs/prime comes to mind for the specific mold) with a samurai like new skullhead mold and pleease with a sword weapon.
3. DINOBOTS!! coz i luv a complete set thank you....
4. Blitzwing - triple changer goodness!
5. Insecticons - would be a very interesting sight! these guys are amazing but get not much attention

Gutsman Heavy
18th July 2008, 01:49 AM
Shockwave
Punch/Counterpunch
Apeface
Armada Scavenger (with legs pls!)
Bludgeon (I think uni Galvatron with a new head would work very well, that way he can be a green tank and still have some colour from his shell in bot mode, + sword!)

Dreamland
A walrus transformer, call him Longtooth or whatever, I just want a bot that transforms into a Walrus!

Pulse
18th July 2008, 02:03 AM
Putting my bad comedy to one side for a moment, I just had a moment of clarity. (Pulse actually talking sense? Get outta here :p)

What I would lurve to have in this 25th Anniversary line is the G1 Arcee & Elita One we never got back in the day. :)

HasTak, Do I have to make that any clearer? ;)

Oh & can you picture Cyb Unicron repainted into Bludgeon?

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/files/32/r_unicron030.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/files/32/r_unicron081.jpg

Now that would so work! :D

liegeprime
18th July 2008, 02:27 AM
I can picture cyb Unicrons head on the Classics Prime/Megsy 2pack Megatrons body and remolded right hand ( to actually be a hand and not a rotating turret weapon) with a cyber katana hehehe:D:D THAT would be sweeet as!

It would look as near as how Bludgeon was interpreted in the art - TF Stormbringer.

Tober
18th July 2008, 03:31 AM
oH but were a group of reasonable people at time.......:D

okaaaay just hoping .....

Classics/Universe
1. Deluxe Arcee - CAr please no bikes

There is an Animated Arcee coming that is a "sleek car" apparently.

Off the top of my head:

1. Masterpiece Soundwave
2. Masterpiece Ravage
3. Masterpiece Megatron (as dragon or T-Rex)
4. Masterpiece Shockwave
5. Masterpiece Skyfire

Burn
18th July 2008, 08:16 AM
Supreme Class (minus lights and sounds that end up hurting the mold) fully articulated with more weapons than a Kentucky trailer park and a highly detailed communications system G1 Stalker.

I wouldn't need anything else. :D

Bartrim
18th July 2008, 10:11 AM
Punch/Counterpunch
Smokescreen (hopefully we will get him anyway)
Inferno
Ultra/Voyager Class Thunderwing (about time this larger then life character gets a deserving figure)
A proper triple changing Springer

kup
18th July 2008, 10:23 AM
With many a TF being remade in upcoming anniversary year, who are the top 5 you want to see? For instance, take Universe Deluxe Cheetor or Hot Shot as two examples. What else would u want to make

For me (All Classics unsurprisingly):

1.) Deluxe Rhinox
2.) Deluxe Blackarachnia
3.) Deluxe Jazz
4.) Deluxe Tracks
5.) Deluxe Trailbreaker

In dream land: :D
- Classics Voyager/Ultra Devcon
- Classics Super Class Fort Max
- Classics Overlord
- Classics Super Class Black Zarak with gold paint apps. :rolleyes:

I don't think we will get many Beast Wars figures because the 10th Anniversary releases were not too long ago.

However I do wish for a Deluxe Jazz, Tracks and Trailbreaker. I am really looking forward to Hound and Ravage (particularly Ravage).

But my big wish would be a proper G1 Pirannacon Reissue....and maybe an Overlord :p

MV75
18th July 2008, 10:31 AM
Shockwave
Jetfire (bandai)
Combiner*
Combiner*
Combiner*

Insert piranacon, menasor, devastator. :)

A tracks based on a z05 covette would be awesome.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2491749970010957762JUdqrh

Can you feel it? Alright.
________
American Recipes (http://www.cooking-chef.com/american/)

TheDirtyDigger
18th July 2008, 11:01 AM
Classics Shockwave
Classics Wheelie
Classics Arcee
A true triple changer Classics Springer
Classics Jumpstarters

i_amtrunks
18th July 2008, 11:04 AM
Some of my figures dont reallt need a re-release as the originals were great, but anywho...

Classics Deluxe Flash
Classics Deluxe Nightbeat
Classics Voyager Rotorstorm
Classics Voyager Inferno
Classics Voyager Stalker

1orion2many
18th July 2008, 11:06 AM
Dezaras
Browning
Dinoking
Soundwave
Blaster
:D

kup
18th July 2008, 11:16 AM
Oh & can you picture Cyb Unicron repainted into Bludgeon?

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/files/32/r_unicron030.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/files/32/r_unicron081.jpg

Now that would so work! :D

They would have to kill the horns as that takes a lot away from the character tribute. With the Horns, it would just look like a green Unicron.

Pulse
18th July 2008, 11:24 AM
I knew I'd seen Bludgeon made out of Cyb Unicron before & here he is (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m296/WarMachine_01/Classics%20Bludgeon/) :)

Bartrim
18th July 2008, 11:32 AM
I knew I'd seen Bludgeon made out of Cyb Unicron before & here he is (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m296/WarMachine_01/Classics%20Bludgeon/) :)

Thats the way i would like to see a classics Bludgeon. Lose the pretender gimmick but kept his skull face. Makes him look evil.

kup
18th July 2008, 11:49 AM

Yeah the idea isn't bad but that custom doesn't really say Bludgeon to me. It still feels like Unicron. Maybe because the colors in the custom are not Bludgeon's at all..

SofaMan
18th July 2008, 12:45 PM
but...but...Overlord!

kup
18th July 2008, 12:50 PM
but...but...Overlord!

Yeah Overlord would make my decade. Do they still have the mold?

If not overlord, then they should release Pirannacon because we do know that they do have the mold. Its just a real shame that they released it in Clown colors for the Club Exclusive.

FFN
19th July 2008, 12:42 PM
New molds:
1. Armada Starscream
2. Beast Wars Dinobot
3. Nightbeat
4. Hardhead (His vehicle mode type is easier to turn 'realistic' than any of the other large Headmasters)
5. 1976 Camaro Bumblebee (the one they released in the Movie line wasn't very good)

Repaints/retools:
1. Impactor (Ultra class Cybertron Defense Red Alert repaint)
2. Perceptor (Ultra class Cybertron Defense Red Alert repaint)
3. Broadside (Armada Tidal Wave retool)
4. Twin Twist (Armada Demolishor retool)
6. Hoist (Movie Longarm repaint)

Paulbot
19th July 2008, 05:04 PM
I would love a Hardhead toy based on the IDW design but my top five 25th wants? I don't know where to begin?

FFN
19th July 2008, 11:24 PM
Movie Wreckage is probably what the IDW artists based Hardhead on, as a template. The transformation and robot layout seem pretty similar (besides the obvious fact that Wreckage's Stryker is based on Hardhead's LAV).

MV75
20th July 2008, 12:29 PM
Repaints/retools:
4. Twin Twist (Armada Demolishor retool)

Gotta disagree with that one and say that cybertron menasor is the more obvious choice. :)

I can sort of see it though for a deluxe toy, but it would have to so major a retool that they'd just create a new mould.
________
Am General (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/AM_General)

GoktimusPrime
20th July 2008, 09:57 PM
Encore Time Warrior

kup
20th July 2008, 10:31 PM
Encore Time Warrior

If Hasbro was smart, they could actually make a repaint of that Movie Real gear watch into Time Warrior.

Kyle
20th July 2008, 10:38 PM
Classic Jazz
Reissue Constructicons
Reissue Dinobots

:o

Pulse
20th July 2008, 10:39 PM
Classic Jazz
Reissue Constructicons
Reissue Dinobots

:o

You left out Reissue Fort Max... :)

i_amtrunks
21st July 2008, 12:45 PM
I would love a Hardhead toy based on the IDW design but my top five 25th wants? I don't know where to begin?

It's no coincidence that Hardhead's prices on ebay have shot up in the past week now is it? :p

I've wanted one for a while, but now it seems I'll have to wait even longer.

kup
21st July 2008, 01:31 PM
It's no coincidence that Hardhead's prices on ebay have shot up in the past week now is it? :p

I've wanted one for a while, but now it seems I'll have to wait even longer.

Lucky I got in before that happened!

STL
21st July 2008, 01:43 PM
So, has Wheelie's price exploded? ;)

kup
21st July 2008, 01:48 PM

Its possible I guess, I haven't checked because I already own a Wheelie (lol, that sounds awful).

Something expected is that Omegas have drastically dropped down in price by at least half due to the reissue although there are considerable differences between the original release and Encore.

STL
21st July 2008, 02:20 PM
Something expected is that Omegas have drastically dropped down in price by at least half due to the reissue although there are considerable differences between the original release and Encore.

The beauty (and curse) of re-issues. I paid $150 for mine last year IIRC. Now I can grab an MISB one for less than that.

1orion2many
21st July 2008, 02:22 PM

:)Yes it has, it's almost doubled to 50 cents a figure:p:D

Pulse
21st July 2008, 03:17 PM
:)Yes it has, it's almost doubled to 50 cents a figure:p:D

& we still feel filthy about ourselves when we agree to pay that much for that little runt... :rolleyes::D

Paulbot
21st July 2008, 03:30 PM
JizaiToys Wheelie aint selling for 50cents!

I'm still thinking of my answer to this question in the realistic realm...

I think a new toy of Kup is totally called for given his important role in the film, and a new Classics Blurr would be nice (although the Animated one is cool too), plus it would reunite this trio. Like IDW Hardhead, I would be in favour of seeing them lose their Cybertronian modes and be released with Earth alt modes.

The Classic Autobots need a triple-changer too, and I'd like it to be Sandstorm. (Springer already has two Classics toys).

And a new toy for Goshooter would be cool too.

MV75
21st July 2008, 05:02 PM
Kup?

Dude, Cybertron Breakdown GTS fills that one. ;)

Sandstorm. Well, yes, any redo of that toy would be welcomed. I never liked the original one at all. And yea, the Bots do need a triple changer. Would probably be the boat though.
________
Lincoln Futura Specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Lincoln_Futura)

Paulbot
21st July 2008, 05:12 PM
That's why I bought Breakdown GTS, but put him next to Classics Rodimus and it doesn't work. A Kup toy closer to the cartoon model with some sort of pickup truck mode would be nice.

Sandstorm was more of a featured character in the cartoon, that's why I'd pick a new version of him over Broadside.

jaydisc
21st July 2008, 05:20 PM
Animated Cybertron Mode Prime for Kup ;)

Breakdown GTS seems more suited to Blurr.

STL
21st July 2008, 05:24 PM
Animated Cybertron Mode Prime for Kup ;)

Hrm, I looked at that but he'd more make an Animated kup than an Classics Kup. :(

Breakdown GTS seems more suited to Blurr.

Wouldn't Blurr be more suited to Blurr? ;)

http://www.tfu.info/2005/Autobot/Blurr/blurr.htm

SilverDragon
21st July 2008, 05:30 PM
-BW Dinobot. He's one of the most memorable BW characters, maybe even moreso than Cheetor.
-Sludge. Seriously, we NEED Sludge. The guy hasn't had a proper official release toy (not counting the Sling repaint or WST) for years.
-Wheelie. Come on, we need to acknowledge the really annoying characters that everybody hates, too!
-BW Depth Charge vs Rampage 2-pack.
-Rodimus Prime. We have Galvatron, so why not the other post-movie leader (yeah, yeah, Classics Rodimus, but this is GODTRUCK mode)

STL
21st July 2008, 05:37 PM
-BW Depth Charge vs Rampage 2-pack.

I actually think both of their existing toys are awesome representations of their cartoon selves. I really like those two toys a lot. Sure, a 2-pack would be nice for display purposes but I'd rather get other toys that need making like say Rhinox who had the crappiest toy of all the Maximals.

-Rodimus Prime. We have Galvatron, so why not the other post-movie leader (yeah, yeah, Classics Rodimus, but this is GODTRUCK mode)

Isn't that TFC's next project?