PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Origins: Ultra Magnus SEEKING VOICE ACTORS!!!

Bidoofdude
16th July 2013, 07:23 PM
Hi all, I am starting a stop motion product entitled Transformers Origins: Ultra Magnus, detailing Ultra Magnus' experiences in the Great War, leading to the events of Transformers Beast Hunters. This, obviously takes place in the Aligned continuity and will be depicted using various toys, mainly from Generations and Prime.

Currently, I am seeking voice actors to provide voice recordings for the following featured characters.
CURRENT CAST AND VOICE ACTORS:

ULTRA MAGNUS- Seeking Voice Actor- TFP-style Voice
OPTIMUS PRIME- Myself- Movie/TFP Voice
RATCHET- Myself- TFP Voice
BUMBLEBEE- Currently awaiting answer- Optibotimus- G1 Voice
SOUNDWAVE- Myself- G1 Vocoded Voice
MEGATRON- Seeking Voice Actor- TFP/Welker Voice
SPRINGER- Seeking Voice Actor- G1-style Voice
BLITZWING- Seeking Voice Actor- Brutish, touch of G1
WHEELJACK- Seeking Voice Actor- TFP Voice
PERCEPTOR- Seeking Voice Actor- G1/FOC-ish Voice
OMEGA SUPREME- Seeking Voice Actor- WFC with a touch of G1
STARSCREAM- Seeking Voice Actor- FOC with a touch of G1
SHOCKWAVE- Seeking Voice Actor- FOC Voice
THUNDERCRACKER- Seeking Voice Actor- G1 Voice
SKYWARP- [COLOR="red"]Seeking Voice Actor/COLOR]- G1 Voice
GRIMLOCK- Myself- G1/FOC- Heavy and Brutish
BRUTICUS- Seeking Voice Actor- FOC Voice

Feel free to try out for ANY of the roles, if you think you can do an accurate representation of the described voice, even if they are already taken. :cool:

Please send an email if you want to apply for any roles to bidoofdudeproton@gmail.com OR PM me and don't be afraid to try out for more than one or two roles. Also, if you know anyone who could do a good job, please contact them, as I'd be happy to let them try out as well. ;)

After all the roles have been appropriately filled, I will send out if you have made the role or not. It may be a long or short period, depending on how many people apply and if I can fill the roles.

PLEASE PM ME FIRST FOR A SAMPLE LINE, TO MAKE EVERYTHING FAIR.
Try to keep your voice recording nice and clean, with as little editing as possible. You may add a metallic ring to your voice or change the pitch if possible, but make sure you can do it over and over the same way and don't make it too drastic. ;)

Production on the actual Stop Motion portion has not begun and the plot is still in development. The finished script will be provided to all the Voice Actors who made the cut.

As you can see, I have Paul (Optibotimus) for Bumblebee. I am currently awaiting a reply, as I think he is perfect for a G1 cartoon-esque Bumblebee voice and would make a great celebrity Voice Actor. :D

Thank you all for reading my large span of text and I look forward to receiving any entries, so give it your best shot and try out! :):cool:

Bidoofdude

AJ_Prime
16th July 2013, 07:41 PM
OMG you've got me VERY excited for this! I can't wait to see a work in progress!! (don't think I could wait for the final production) :p

Sinnertwin
16th July 2013, 08:42 PM
This has piqued my interest

Bidoofdude
17th July 2013, 05:27 PM
This has piqued my interest

:D Thanks. I'm currently working on seem teasers and concept sketches for some possible shots.

Bidoofdude
3rd August 2013, 04:57 PM
Still looking for ANYONE who thinks they can do a good voice for any of the characters listed. It doesn't need to be too fancy, so please go ahead and send me an email or shoot me a PM soon. ;):D

KalEl
3rd August 2013, 09:40 PM
if you asked optibotimus because of his bumbleebee intro, that intro was done by the actual voice actor. Just curious.

Let me know how you go with casting, i'm pretty good with voices and would be happy to help if time permits. See how we go.

Bidoofdude
3rd August 2013, 10:29 PM
if you asked optibotimus because of his bumbleebee intro, that intro was done by the actual voice actor. Just curious.

Let me know how you go with casting, i'm pretty good with voices and would be happy to help if time permits. See how we go.

No, Optibotimus' voice himself is what I want. ;) From the actual reviews. :D

KalEl
3rd August 2013, 11:49 PM
No, Optibotimus' voice himself is what I want. ;) From the actual reviews. :D

ok :)