PDA

View Full Version : I-Gear Not-Sharkticons up for pre order

1AZRAEL1
17th July 2013, 10:01 PM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=IGR10042&mode=retail

$130 for a 3 pack of them. Not too bad, hope they look as good as those pictures.

Hursticon
17th July 2013, 10:16 PM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=IGR10042&mode=retail

$130 for a 3 pack of them. Not too bad, hope they look as good as those pictures.

Whoa whoa WHOA!!! :eek:
3 Pack!?! - Nobody mentioned that is was $130 for a friggin' 3 pack!, that's AWESOME!!! :eek:

liegeprime
17th July 2013, 10:25 PM
:DPrototype only , final products may vary..... hopefully vary for the better. :p
guess Ill go for 6 then since it's a December release date anyways heheheheh

Hursticon
17th July 2013, 10:30 PM
Yep well, as a 3 Pack that price can't be beat & I love me some Sharkticons so 1AZRAEL1 has caused me to preorder something yet again... :rolleyes::cool:

reillyd
18th July 2013, 01:12 AM
While its an expensive purchase for such a small toy, the prospect of three of them seems good value

SuspectimusPrime
18th July 2013, 12:34 PM
While its an expensive purchase for such a small toy, the prospect of three of them seems good value

I agree, the product has a really awesome looking paint job and at a decent price, but won't be for me since its designed almost specifically as modernised G1 toys. I'll just have to enjoy it vicariously when you guys do your photo-shoots :)

1AZRAEL1
18th July 2013, 12:40 PM
Just read this in the description on the product page.

This boxed set contains three complete Shark figures - each of the three figures features a different face and different paint details.

Sounds interesting. 3 of the faces are seen, but the paint is intriguing. Possibly a battle damaged version like from the movie. Either way, I can't wait to get these.

nexusnixx
18th July 2013, 12:58 PM
It's really nice. Hmmmmm very tempted.

UltraMarginal
18th July 2013, 02:18 PM
I'm tempted, not totally sold on the proportions, and I'm not sure I can spare the cash with so much official stuff.

canofwhoopass_87
18th July 2013, 04:43 PM
Oh man these have been in the pipeline for years. I remember seeing the pre-order for this go up on RK aaaaages ago. Thought it was dead in the water.

Bit lacking in robot-mode methinks. Would look a little out of place next to other classics figures. I guess that's why they're so cheap